XJS ( X27 ) 1975 - 1996 3.6 4.0 5.3 6.0

New york city xjs cars/coffee

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2018, 02:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool New york city xjs cars/coffee

NEW YORK AREA XJS CARS&COFFEE (or burger) GATHERING

NYC/LONG ISLAND AREA XJS OWNERS!!!
The XJS is the oft forgotten cat from Coventry, in the sea of Jag lovers out there (and there are many as all we know!)
But dang, day by day these XJS are seen less and less, getting rarer and hotter!!
But YOU have one, and I do too!! Lets show some collective pride...
Thinking about organizing an a XJS Cars&Coffee gathering. In the planning stages and haven't picked a date or place yet....
But lets get together for a group shot, grab a burger and compare our Coventry kitties.
Shoot me a note if you want to get in on the list for upcoming details!!
Please send: Your Name, Your Location, Email, Model/Make and How long have you been a XJS owner
To: jsalsberg13@gmail.com

Old 12-24-2018, 01:49 PM
Received 75 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by Justin Salsberg
NEW YORK AREA XJS CARS&COFFEE (or burger) GATHERING

NYC/LONG ISLAND AREA XJS OWNERS!!!
The XJS is the oft forgotten cat from Coventry, in the sea of Jag lovers out there (and there are many as all we know!)
But dang, day by day these XJS are seen less and less, getting rarer and hotter!!
But YOU have one, and I do too!! Lets show some collective pride...
Thinking about organizing an a XJS Cars&Coffee gathering. In the planning stages and haven't picked a date or place yet....
But lets get together for a group shot, grab a burger and compare our Coventry kitties.
Shoot me a note if you want to get in on the list for upcoming details!!
Please send: Your Name, Your Location, Email, Model/Make and How long have you been a XJS owner
To: jsalsberg13@gmail.com
Hello Justin,
I know I already replied to you on FB but just wanted to be the first to reply to you on Jaguar Forums.
Would really like to make friends with local people in the tri-state area. Due to winter coming, I will probably not be driving the car at all or not much until Spring but will look forward to meeting up and hopefully more will chime in to enjoy an outing or burger and milkshake.
I have a wonderful BMW 635 group that I've been involved in since 2008 and after a while, it becomes more about friendships formed than the cars themselves. The cars just brought us together and many have remained friends all this time. I hope to do the same with the Jag community as well.
Thanks for trying to bring some Friends and cars together. I will email you the details you requested.
Cheers!

Old 12-25-2018, 11:22 AM
Received 179 Likes on 142 Posts

sounds like a good idea, hopefully you guys can get a good size group together, i am no where near the new york area so i wont be joining, just wanted to say that i support the idea.