Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

2010 XK Coupe Portfolio Package

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 03:30 PM
Veteran Member
Received 490 Likes on 358 Posts
Default 2010 XK Coupe Portfolio Package

Although I have done some research, I have been unable to come up with anything definitive of what are included in the features of a Portfolio Package on a 2010 XK Coupe? Also, do all 2010 XKs come with Xenon headlights as standard? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all.

Old 09-13-2013, 06:04 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,122 Likes on 795 Posts

The only spec sheet I have is for UK MY2011, which includes cars made in 2010.

Xenons were standard on all MY11 cars. The Portfolio had, as standard:

Heated front screen
20" Kalimnos wheels
Keyless entry
Heated & cooled seats with 16-way adjustment
Suedecloth headlining
Heated steering wheel
Carpet mats
Figured Ebony veneer (some other options at no cost)
B&W premium sound system

Of course, this is UK-spec, and MY11, so may be of no relevance, but since you hadn't had any other replies, this at least gives you some idea what to look for.

Last edited by Ngarara; 09-13-2013 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Clarity
The following users liked this post:
bocatrip (09-13-2013)
Old 09-13-2013, 06:46 PM
Received 59 Likes on 42 Posts

All 2010 XKs delivered in the U.S. had the portfolio package as standard. It included some things like the soft grain leather 16 way heated and cooled power seats, Bowers & Wilkins 525W sound system, leather covered dash, twin needle contrasting stitching on the seats and dash, suede cloth head lining, Bi-Xenot headlights. Pretty much everything was Std. except adaptive cruise control, active lighting and 20 inch wheels. I may have missed something. I have a 2010XK portfolio, but the Kalimnos 20 inch wheels were the only option I had for an additional $5000. It appears from the above post the UK buyers got them as part of the package.

Last edited by v8cat; 09-13-2013 at 06:55 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by v8cat:
bocatrip (09-13-2013), PD2911 (09-14-2013)
Old 09-13-2013, 08:02 PM
Received 134 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by v8cat
All 2010 XKs delivered in the U.S. had the portfolio package as standard. It included some things like the soft grain leather 16 way heated and cooled power seats, Bowers & Wilkins 525W sound system, leather covered dash, twin needle contrasting stitching on the seats and dash, suede cloth head lining, Bi-Xenot headlights. Pretty much everything was Std. except adaptive cruise control, active lighting and 20 inch wheels. I may have missed something. I have a 2010XK portfolio, but the Kalimnos 20 inch wheels were the only option I had for an additional $5000. It appears from the above post the UK buyers got them as part of the package.

I have everything mentioned aside from wheels. Mine are 19".

Old 09-13-2013, 10:32 PM
Veteran Member

Thanks V8cat for your valuable information. The car I was looking at did not have the 20" wheels which really do make a world of difference in the looks of the car. The car was out of state and was sold a few days after I saw it on line. V8cat........quick question...have you ever had the issue with the touch screen periodically not turning on?

Old 09-14-2013, 09:14 AM
Received 59 Likes on 42 Posts

I've never had a problem with the touch screen not turning on. You might do a search on this site for that problem. I think I have seen it come-up somewhere. One thing I have learned about Jaguars with the XK8 and the XK is they are very sensitive to battery condition. Just sitting in the car setting up your favorite radio stations, listening to the radio, using the CD player, etc. with the ignition on (engine not running) uses a lot of power. A lot of electronic "gremlins" are caused by a poorly charged battery or one that is failing.

Old 09-14-2013, 12:05 PM
Veteran Member

I've never had a problem with the touch screen not turning on. You might do a search on this site for that problem. I think I have seen it come-up somewhere. One thing I have learned about Jaguars with the XK8 and the XK is they are very sensitive to battery condition. Just sitting in the car setting up your favorite radio stations, listening to the radio, using the CD player, etc. with the ignition on (engine not running) uses a lot of power. A lot of electronic "gremlins" are caused by a poorly charged battery or one that is failing.
Actually I read that very thread before asking you. It was a concern of mine especially considering that my XK will be a second car that won't be driven much. I guess the battery will require a trickle charge set up. Thanks again.

Old 09-14-2013, 04:38 PM
Received 493 Likes on 372 Posts

The 2010 in the UK came as both XK and XK-Portfolio. This has been confusing to me as a search for the original brochure on the internet turns up the UK version.

As stated, the US version came only as "XK", but included all/many portfolio items as standard. 20" wheels, heated windscreen, HD radio and adaptive cruise were options. Here's a clip of my original window sticker.

Attached Thumbnails 2010 XK Coupe Portfolio Package-screenshot_172.jpg  

Last edited by Muddydog; 09-14-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Old 09-14-2013, 05:05 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,228 Likes on 788 Posts

You here you go....direct from the Jaguar website.

Current Portfolio Package for 2013...

XK PACKAGE
PORTFOLIO PACK: $4,100

The Portfolio Pack brings additional luxury and individuality to the XK and XKR. It is available in two exclusive interior color combinations: Truffle soft grain leather with Ivory contrast stitching or Navy soft grain leather with London Tan contrast stitching. The interior also features Italian leather by Poltrona Frau® for the full headliner on Coupe models, and for the header rail on Convertibles. Twenty-inch polished Orona-style alloy wheels, chrome mirror covers, chrome grilles and chrome sill treadplates complete the bright accent theme. Available exclusively on XK and XKR in limited quantities.

Available on:
XK Coupe and Convertible
XKR Coupe and Convertible

2010 XK/XKR Portfolio Package.........

New heated and cooled front seats are standard equipment on the new XK Portfolio and on XKR with the optional R Performance interior (dependent on market), and available as an option on the XK. The XK features 10-way seat adjustability for both driver and passenger seats, with heating and memory functions as standard - while the Jaguar XKR seats have similar functions but with the unique R seat style. The XK Portfolio and XKR with the optional R Performance interior have 16-way adjustable seats with heating and memory functions, adjustable side bolsters and new cooled seats as standard.P

The door casings are even more luxuriously crafted than before, with saddle-stitched lines and a new interlayer to give a softer touch to the top shoulder of the casing. The leather door pulls also introduceP

twin-needle stitching and a soft-feel interlayer. In each door, the modified seat switch pack now includes single-piece chrome 'highlight' switches.P

There is a wide choice of interior colour options, including a new combination for the XK Portfolio and XKR of Ivory seating with Oyster upper cabin trim and Oyster carpets. Bond grain leather is standard on the new XK interior, and an even higher quality soft-grain leather with contrast stitching is standard in the XK Portfolio and the new R Performance Jaguar XKR.P

Real wood veneers remain an important part of Jaguar craftsmanship and now include a new Rich Oak veneer option alongside the classic Burr Walnut for all three models. The new XK Portfolio also offers the choice of an Ebony veneer, while the Jaguar XKR offers its own unique alternative in Dark Oak. A Knurled Aluminium veneer is also available on XK and XK Portfolio, while Dark Mesh Aluminium is available on XKR.P

Hope this is what your looking for.

Last edited by richzak; 09-14-2013 at 05:16 PM.
The following users liked this post:
bocatrip (09-14-2013)
Old 09-14-2013, 10:48 PM
Veteran Member

Thank you Richzak.......more information than I can ever assimilate! Great Job!