XK / XKR ( X150 ) 2006 - 2014
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Full Paint Correction and 3M Clear Bra

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2014, 11:10 AM
Received 77 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Full Paint Correction and 3M Clear Bra

Just wanted to post some before and after pics of the full paint correction I had done to the car and a full 3M clear bra install. The transformation before and after the car has been paint corrected is unbelievable. They guy larry from ammo nyc who did the work recommended for the next new car purchase to not even let the dealer touch the car and just drive it to him with the protective plastic still on it. Said 99% of dealers destroy the cars finish from there prepping and make the paint correction much more labor intensive from all the damage they do. The guy was very knowledgeable and actually has a whole bunch of videos on his you tube channel and the drive network channel. I am posting links to his channels for anyone interested in taking care of there car themselves. I am also posting a link into his instagram account where you can see some more pics of the car during paint correction. I went will the whole 3m clear for piece of mind so I don't have to worry as much about rock chips etc.

AMMO NYC - YouTube

/DRIVE CLEAN - YouTube

http://instagram.com/ammonyc#

To say im happy with the work would be an understatement. No1 maintaining this finish will be another story.

Attached Thumbnails Full Paint Correction and 3M Clear Bra-before-1.jpg   Full Paint Correction and 3M Clear Bra-before-2.jpg   Full Paint Correction and 3M Clear Bra-before-3.jpg   Full Paint Correction and 3M Clear Bra-before-4.jpg   Full Paint Correction and 3M Clear Bra-before-5.jpg  

Full Paint Correction and 3M Clear Bra-during-1.jpg   Full Paint Correction and 3M Clear Bra-during-2.jpg   Full Paint Correction and 3M Clear Bra-after-1.jpg  

Last edited by russduka; 06-12-2014 at 12:36 PM.
The following users liked this post:
MaximA (06-12-2014)