XK / XKR ( X150 ) 2006 - 2014
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Milltek or Mina Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 01:18 PM
Received 109 Likes on 67 Posts
Default Milltek or Mina Exhaust

Anyone experience Milltek or Mina Exhaust? Pros/Cons....any droningor resonance at highway speeds?

Also, does anyone know anU.S. Distributor for Milltek Exhaust? The ones listed on their website are mainly Audi/BMW distributors. Thanks!

Old 02-29-2008, 02:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Milltek or Mina Exhaust

Does it really need an aftermarket exhaust? I have yet to listen to one (what the dealer gave me as a loaner was a normal XK) live, but the sound clips in YouTube got me thinking that there is really no need to mess with the factory unit. Imho of course...

Old 02-29-2008, 03:33 PM
Received 109 Likes on 67 Posts

Maybe it's because I'm in the cabin (coupe) and don't hear it from outside during WOT but from inside it seems alittle quiet for me. Don't want to be obnoxious loud like my friend's Viper with straight pipes but alittle more exhaust note similar to my Corsa Daytona Exhaust on my previous Corvette.

Old 03-08-2008, 08:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im in Florida and have the Milltek which I purchased from Paramount Perfomance in England. It was here in 48 hours with no problems. Paul Busbyfrom Paramount has just been here in Orlandowith me and their is a possibility that PP might be using a company here to supply Exhausts and other go faster goodies. While their is no problem whatsoever in purchasing from them in the UK, some US buyers seem reluctant to buy from overseas suppliers.

Paul was kind enough to bring me the Super Charger pulley personally and I will be sending them the ECU for remapping as soon as possible......The world is a small place now so dont be at all worried about ordering your Exhaust direct from Paramount Performance.

I have Pauls cell number should you wish to speak to him personally.

Good luck, email me if you need more info.