XK8 / XKR ( X100 ) 1996 - 2006
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jag Mechanic In Tampa Area?

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2017, 06:36 AM
Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts
Default Jag Mechanic In Tampa Area?

Have recently relocated to the Tampa, Florida area (Zephyrhills) and was wondering where to have our XK8 2001 worked on, if it becomes necessary to visit an expert.

Any member suggestions?

Old 04-23-2017, 10:03 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,252 Likes on 687 Posts

Since 2004 I have bought two new cars from Jaguar of Tampa and two from other dealers far away. If you want/need to take it to a Jaguar dealer then JoT is a safe choice. I have always had fair and honest dealings with them and their techs are very knowledgeable. My service adviser Frank has taken care of all four of my cars.

You should consider taking your car to JoT just for oil changes now and build a relationship. It is an effort that will pay dividends whenever you need something serious.

JoT gets all my oil changes and any serious stuff that takes special tools. I do all the stuff in between by myself. Along with getting free advice/support I have even had their techs give me parts from their own personal stash when their parts guy could not deliver.

If you are looking for an independent shop then perhaps someone else can chime in. I have no experience there.

The following users liked this post:
JagXK82001 (04-23-2017)