F-Pace (X761) / C-X17 2016 - Onwards

Infotainment issues

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
Default Infotainment issues

I just got an F-Pace Prestige with base ICT system. I have noticed that it sometimes loses the SiriusXM radio presets the next time I start the car. Bluetooth sometimes refuses to connect unless I force it. Another issue is that when I touch the Media button on the Home screen, it switches to the media screen but does not turn on the radio. I must press the On/Off/Volume knob to turn it on. This I find odd because my previous Jaguar XJ and XF did turn on when switching to the Media screen. With all the comments about updates I wonder if mine needs the updates as well.

Old 02-11-2017, 07:17 PM
Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Just discovered another "question". Does radio volume knob (not steering controls) light up at night? The whole dash is lit like a Christmas tree except the volume knob, it's dark, odd.

Old 02-21-2017, 10:50 AM
Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

You are not alone. I am experiencing the same issues. Extremely annoying.

Old 03-08-2017, 08:21 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just dropped ours off at service for the same issue today. Had a convention in Columbus OH and was stuck on the Chill channel for 3 straight days....I'm so relaxed now, I can barely type this.

But seriously, I didn't just pay $56,000 to be stuck on one Sirius channel. If they come back with "sorry, we can't duplicate the issue", I'm going to loose it. My wife and I travel twice a month for conventions (about 20 a year) & was the main reason we purchased this Prestige diesel.

Crossing finger for a quick fix or I'm trading in for a Rover

Old 03-13-2017, 04:18 PM
Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Did they fix it?

Old 03-14-2017, 06:07 AM
Received 79 Likes on 54 Posts

Anyone have the issue with the missing SiriusXM icons post-update?

Old 03-14-2017, 08:53 AM

They didn't fix it, back in the shop yesterday (and they still have it as of this morning)

The first drop-off to the shop, they did a software update. However, over the weekend it got stuck again, so we drove it in. Our salesman (Brian, great guy) did a hard-reset, disconnecting the battery etc.

Worked for a few days, but it got stuck again on a long Monday drive, so it's back in the shop.

We really need this to work as we have a 13 hr drive to Orlando in less than 4 weeks and it would just suck being stuck on a channel the whole trip.

Old 03-24-2017, 12:45 PM
Veteran Member
Received 357 Likes on 174 Posts

Where is this large update to the ICTP at? I been hearing from so many sources that it would land in March. I know things get delayed but I haven't heard any chatter all month.

Old 04-12-2017, 07:58 PM
fcb

I don't have the same issue, but my screen freezes sometimes at startup and can take a full minute to catch up and load presets/ be able to change channel. I'm looking forward to updates.