Detailing / Car care Discuss detailing your ride inside and out. Pics are a must.

HUGE PinnacleWax Sale - **NEW** Synergy Wax included

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 02:23 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 138 Likes on 82 Posts
Default HUGE PinnacleWax Sale - **NEW** Synergy Wax included

Take 15% Off* with coupon code SYN15 and receive FREE Shipping on all orders over $50!

Introducing Black Label SYNERGY - The element of shine

Simply amazing is the only way to describe the fluid, shimmering gloss that Black Label Synergy - the first and only paste wax that fuses nano-glass ceramic particles with No. 1 Brazilian Carnauba Wax - imparts on your vehicle. Formulated using the same nano-glass ceramic particles found in Black Label’s line of Diamond Surface Coatings, Synergy combines Pinnacle’s proprietary blend of carnauba wax with the most advanced synthetic ingredients available. This synthesis of gloss-enhancing ingredients creates an incredibly glassy, reflective finish that shines like a diamond.

Our Price: $195.00
Sale Price: $169.99
PLUS 15% OFF: $144.49 and Free Shipping

Click here to learn more about SYNERGY

* 15% coupon valid on in stock items. Not applicable on previously placed orders, custom or special order items, extractors, air compressors, car covers, polishers & polisher kits, vacuums & blowers, Kreepstool, FlatStoppers, garage flooring, gift certificates, complete wash systems or any item as noted on product page. One coupon code per order.
*Free Shipping applies to ground service within the 48 contiguous United States on orders over $50. Regular shipping charges apply to carpet extractors as noted on those products. Regular expedited charges apply.
Sale ends Sunday, Mar. 23rd, 2014 at midnight EST. Please click here for details.

Attached Thumbnails HUGE PinnacleWax Sale - **NEW** Synergy Wax included-pin-news-3-20-14.jpg  
Old 03-20-2014, 09:11 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Done it again, thanks Pinnacle

SUPERB!

Old 03-21-2014, 08:10 AM
GGG
Received 16,825 Likes on 12,179 Posts

Wow! The results with Pinnacle Synergy Wax look phenomenal.

HUGE PinnacleWax Sale - **NEW** Synergy Wax included-pinnacle-synergy.jpg

Graham

Old 03-21-2014, 10:09 AM
Veteran Member
Received 368 Likes on 302 Posts

Good timing!! I just ran out of my Pinnacle Souveran wax so bit the bullet and ordered the Synergy. Looking forward to seeing how it looks on my cars

Old 03-21-2014, 11:25 AM
XJL
Received 141 Likes on 109 Posts

Please let us know Allen......and post some pictures if possible.

Old 03-21-2014, 01:05 PM
Veteran Member
Received 1,228 Likes on 788 Posts

Can Pinnacle Synergy Wax be applied over the Black Label Diamond Paint Coating?

Should it be applied over it?

Is there any advantage to applying Pinnacle Synergy Wax over the Black Diamond Paint Coating?

Old 03-21-2014, 04:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by richzak
Can Pinnacle Synergy Wax be applied over the Black Label Diamond Paint Coating?

Should it be applied over it?

Is there any advantage to applying Pinnacle Synergy Wax over the Black Diamond Paint Coating?
Pinnacle Synergy Wax can absolutely be applied over the Paint Coatings. The Paint Coatings give you the 3 year protection and a really glassy/glossy look. The wax is going to provide the warmth/glow and depth of a carnauba wax that everyone loves so much. Also with the wax on the coating, it actually helps the coating last a little longer as well. The advantage is more protection and better yet, the LOOKS

Also, it is one of the longest lasting carnauba waxes available on the market. The average carnauba wax only lasts about 2-3 months, the Pinnacle Synergy that has carnauba and nano ceramic glass particles in it will last at least 6 months! WOW

I will post some pictures on my car that has the Pinnacle Black Label Surface Coating and the Pinnacle Synergy on top that I just put on last weekend. That will be up shortly. The look is absolutely STUNNING!

Old 03-21-2014, 07:03 PM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by PinnacleWax
Pinnacle Synergy Wax can absolutely be applied over the Paint Coatings. The Paint Coatings give you the 3 year protection and a really glassy/glossy look. The wax is going to provide the warmth/glow and depth of a carnauba wax that everyone loves so much. Also with the wax on the coating, it actually helps the coating last a little longer as well. The advantage is more protection and better yet, the LOOKS

Also, it is one of the longest lasting carnauba waxes available on the market. The average carnauba wax only lasts about 2-3 months, the Pinnacle Synergy that has carnauba and nano ceramic glass particles in it will last at least 6 months! WOW

I will post some pictures on my car that has the Pinnacle Black Label Surface Coating and the Pinnacle Synergy on top that I just put on last weekend. That will be up shortly. The look is absolutely STUNNING!
Thanks for the info.

A few more questions.......

What makes this Pinnacle Synergy wax so expensive?

Are there any other products that have the nano ceramic qualities such as the Pinnacle Synergy?

How long will the wax hold up in the can?

How should this product be stored? as I live in the heat of the desert during 5 months of the year.

Will the product melt down in the can?

I am getting closer to ordering a can.

Old 03-25-2014, 06:05 PM
Former Sponsor

Thanks for the info.

A few more questions.......

Are there any other products that have the nano ceramic qualities such as the Pinnacle Synergy?

How should this product be stored? as I live in the heat of the desert during 5 months of the year.

I am getting closer to ordering a can.

Okay, first go ahead and check out this thread I just did. This is my car with the Pinnacle Black Label Synergy on it.
Pinnacle Black Label Synergy (Beauty Shots)

Well it's the best wax as far as protection that you can get on the market and it looks very intense. Black Label Synergy applies so thin that a 5 ounce jar will yield in excess of 25 applications. Considering that each application provides a minimum of 6 months of protection, a single jar of wax could potentially last over 10 years! We have our doubts that you’ll be able to stretch a jar that far, though, because the intense shine and glassy finish created by Synergy is addictive. Apply as many coats as you want, as often as you want

Pinnacle Black Label Synergy is the first and only paste wax that fuses nano-glass ceramic particles with No. 1 Brazilian Carnauba Wax. Synergy combines Pinnacle’s proprietary blend of carnauba wax with the most advanced synthetic ingredients available. This synthesis of gloss-enhancing ingredients creates an incredibly glassy, reflective finish that shines like a diamond.

As long as you keep the wax in room temperatures where it isn't way too hot or too cold, you're fine. This wax is built to be tough.

And YES you should get a can, this stuff absolutely blew me away. I find it to have a much deeper/liquid look than Pinnacle Souveran. I love both, but man is this Synergy a good looking wax. I will post some beading pics in the other post that I have above. And if you put this wax on the Porsche that has the paint coating on it already, you will be shocked. I have had several people ask me if my paint job was new at gas stations. I jest tell them it's Pinnacle Black Label Synergy

Attached Thumbnails HUGE PinnacleWax Sale - **NEW** Synergy Wax included-20140322_153754.jpg  

Last edited by PinnacleWax; 03-25-2014 at 06:24 PM.
Old 03-26-2014, 03:09 PM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by PinnacleWax
What makes this Pinnacle Synergy wax so expensive?[/COLOR]
Well it's the best wax as far as protection that you can get on the market and it looks very intense. Black Label Synergy applies so thin that a 5 ounce jar will yield in excess of 25 applications. Considering that each application provides a minimum of 6 months of protection, a single jar of wax could potentially last over 10 years! We have our doubts that you’ll be able to stretch a jar that far, though, because the intense shine and glassy finish created by Synergy is addictive. Apply as many coats as you want, as often as you want

Pinnacle Black Label Synergy is the first and only paste wax that fuses nano-glass ceramic particles with No. 1 Brazilian Carnauba Wax. Synergy combines Pinnacle’s proprietary blend of carnauba wax with the most advanced synthetic ingredients available. This synthesis of gloss-enhancing ingredients creates an incredibly glassy, reflective finish that shines like a diamond.

As long as you keep the wax in room temperatures where it isn't way too hot or too cold, you're fine. This wax is built to be tough.

And YES you should get a can, this stuff absolutely blew me away. I find it to have a much deeper/liquid look than Pinnacle Souveran. I love both, but man is this Synergy a good looking wax. I will post some beading pics in the other post that I have above. And if you put this wax on the Porsche that has the paint coating on it already, you will be shocked. I have had several people ask me if my paint job was new at gas stations. I jest tell them it's Pinnacle Black Label Synergy
Hard to resist....order has been PLACED....next up, do the 2009 Jaguar XKR, 2014 Porsche 981, 2014 Ford F-150 XLT and the 2013 Hyundai Sonata 2.0 Turbo.

Wow, my arms just might get sore from all that work.

Review to follow once done. Of course the Jaguar XKR is first in line.

BTW: the Mustang looks wild.

Thanks Pinnacle for the response.

The following users liked this post:
PinnacleWax (03-26-2014)
Old 03-26-2014, 04:31 PM
Former Sponsor

Hard to resist....order has been PLACED....next up, do the 2009 Jaguar XKR, 2014 Porsche 981, 2014 Ford F-150 XLT and the 2013 Hyundai Sonata 2.0 Turbo.

Wow, my arms just might get sore from all that work.

Review to follow once done. Of course the Jaguar XKR is first in line.

BTW: the Mustang looks wild.

Thanks Pinnacle for the response.
Awesome Rich. Can't wait to see the wild results. To be honest with you, this wax is VERY easy to apply and take off. So you won't get too sore The ease of use will be the most talked about advantage in your review, I guarantee it. Thanks Rich

Old 04-11-2014, 06:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This offer IS NOT free shipping, i ordered some at £89, and was emailed by them asking me to pay another £55 for international shipping to the UK. Bit misleading really, would have liked to try the product but £140+ FOR SOME DETAILING WAX WASN'T ON.Will read with interest what reviews say.

Old 04-11-2014, 06:58 AM
Received 4,196 Likes on 3,657 Posts

Neil, the small print shows free ground shipping in the 48 contiguous US. Maybe they can offer some type of reduced shipping costs to our overseas members.

JimC64 (04-11-2014)
Old 04-11-2014, 09:31 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by neilwaterton
This offer IS NOT free shipping, i ordered some at £89, and was emailed by them asking me to pay another £55 for international shipping to the UK. Bit misleading really, would have liked to try the product but £140+ FOR SOME DETAILING WAX WASN'T ON.Will read with interest what reviews say.
Hi Neil,

sklimii is correct. The free shipping is for the 48 contiguous US states but we are more than happy to provide you with a discount that will in return lower the overall cost of shipping overseas. Which can be a bit pricey . Give me a call at 1-877-929-3100 Ext 244 and I'd be happy to get you set up. Thanks

JimC64 (04-11-2014)
Old 04-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Can't say fairer than that!!

If you need to set up a UK retailer Stuart, please let me know