Detailing / Car care Discuss detailing your ride inside and out. Pics are a must.

PinnacleWax.com - How to properly clean your interior

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2013, 03:21 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 138 Likes on 82 Posts
Default PinnacleWax.com - How to properly clean your interior

This is the Pinnacle Concours Interior Kit and I am using it on the leather seats below. I used this kit because it has everything you need for your interior. There are really only 3 steps to this kit and it doesn't take long to do. First step is to clean the leather and vinyl, then condition the leather, and finally condition the vinyl and rubber. Very simple to use and the results are amazing.

The Pinnacle Leather & Vinyl Cleaner has natural citrus cleaner that lifts out grease, oils, and dirt. It also has a fresh lemon scent that smells really good. The cleaner really got in there and removed all the grime and dirt that was in the leather.
Dirt And Grime Buildup

Use The Wood Grip Scrub Brush To Remove Deep Down Dirt And Stains

Clean The Vinyl With A Microfiber Applicator

Next is the Pinnacle Leather Conditioner. The conditioner nourishes the leather with a rich formula of lanolin and natural oils. Pinnacle Leather Conditioner contains a really strong UV protectant but also leaves your leather feeling soft and supple.

Applying Leather Conditioner

And the last step with this kit is the Pinnacle Vinyl & Rubber Protectant. This will beautify and protect your car's dash, vinyl seats and door facings against premature aging. It gives you a non-greasy satin finish that won’t glare when the sun hits it. The dash came out looking great as you can see….

Applying Vinyl & Rubber Protectant

And The End Results

Overall this kit is absolutely amazing. As you can see, the process is very simple and makes the interior look brand new in 3 easy steps. Come get your kit at PinnacleWax.com. Thanks for looking

Attached Thumbnails PinnacleWax.com - How to properly clean your interior-1-pinnaclewax-140749-albums-pinnaclewax-com-review-pinnacle-concours-interior-kit-8167-picture-p.jpg   PinnacleWax.com - How to properly clean your interior-2-pinnaclewax-140749-albums-pinnaclewax-com-review-pinnacle-concours-interior-kit-8167-picture-i.jpg   PinnacleWax.com - How to properly clean your interior-3-pinnaclewax-140749-albums-pinnaclewax-com-review-pinnacle-concours-interior-kit-8167-picture-i.jpg   PinnacleWax.com - How to properly clean your interior-4-pinnaclewax-140749-albums-pinnaclewax-com-review-pinnacle-concours-interior-kit-8167-picture-i.jpg   PinnacleWax.com - How to properly clean your interior-5-pinnaclewax-140749-albums-pinnaclewax-com-review-pinnacle-concours-interior-kit-8167-picture-i.jpg  

PinnacleWax.com - How to properly clean your interior-6-pinnaclewax-140749-albums-pinnaclewax-com-review-pinnacle-concours-interior-kit-8167-picture-i.jpg   PinnacleWax.com - How to properly clean your interior-7-pinnaclewax-140749-albums-pinnaclewax-com-review-pinnacle-concours-interior-kit-8167-picture-i.jpg   PinnacleWax.com - How to properly clean your interior-8-pinnaclewax-140749-albums-pinnaclewax-com-review-pinnacle-concours-interior-kit-8167-picture-i.jpg   PinnacleWax.com - How to properly clean your interior-9-pinnaclewax-140749-albums-pinnaclewax-com-review-pinnacle-concours-interior-kit-8167-picture-i.jpg   PinnacleWax.com - How to properly clean your interior-10-pinnaclewax-140749-albums-pinnaclewax-com-review-pinnacle-concours-interior-kit-8167-picture-.jpg  

Old 10-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Nice post, thanks for posting.

That looks like a pretty good kit and does what it says on the tin by the looks of it.

I see you offer gift vouchers too!

That could be a pretty cool option in the run up to Christmas holidays.

The following users liked this post:
PinnacleWax (10-08-2013)