F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LA Auto Show 2012: F-Type S debuts in Firesand Orange

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2012, 01:56 PM
Received 80 Likes on 55 Posts
Default LA Auto Show 2012: F-Type S debuts in Firesand Orange

The Los Angeles Auto Show gave way to the new 2014 Jaguar F-Type and the company used this opportunity to show the car in a stunning paint hue called Firestorm Orange. This new F-Type also featured the new Black Pack to add unique features to the exterior like the gloss black headlights and front grill surround. In the interior the Black pack adds a flat bottomed steering wheel, gloss black surrounds for the air vents, door switch surrounds and instrument cluster rings. The Design pack was also featured and adds side still extensions, a front aero splitter and gloss black rear valance.

Checkout the images below and let us know what you think of the color and trim options.

Photos provided by Jim Donnelly Photo

Last edited by Jaguar Forums Editor; 11-30-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Old 12-17-2012, 06:25 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Personal Pix's from LA Auto Show

First of all, this is my first post. A little about myself, I live in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada and have always been a car enthusiast. I put down a deposit at my local dealer (MCL Motor Cars) a while ago for the F-Type (V8) and am number one on their list. I currently drive a 2009 Nissan GTR and a 2007 Jeep SRT8. I have owned in the past Audi, BMW, Ferrari, Maserati, and several Porsche's. I have never owned a Jaguar however my father did own a late-80's XJ-S V12 Convertible which I drove quite often. I may very excited about the F-Type and hopefully will receive it next May or June depending on build priorities.

I flew down from Vancouver and attended the Los Angeles Auto show a couple of weeks ago to see it in the flesh to confirm my interest. It's amazing to look at and I'm sure it will be just as amazing to drive. I took a couple hundred pictures and have attached a few different views of the car which haven't frequented the web as of yet.

Keep in mind some were taken with my fisheye lens for artistic purposes. Enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails LA Auto Show 2012: F-Type S debuts in Firesand Orange-la-auto-show-f-type-side-view.jpg   LA Auto Show 2012: F-Type S debuts in Firesand Orange-la-auto-show-f-type-side-view-2.jpg   LA Auto Show 2012: F-Type S debuts in Firesand Orange-la-auto-show-f-type-front-view.jpg   LA Auto Show 2012: F-Type S debuts in Firesand Orange-la-auto-show-f-type-trunk.jpg   LA Auto Show 2012: F-Type S debuts in Firesand Orange-la-auto-show-f-type-driver-front-quarter.jpg  

LA Auto Show 2012: F-Type S debuts in Firesand Orange-la-auto-show-f-type-passenger-front-quarter.jpg   LA Auto Show 2012: F-Type S debuts in Firesand Orange-la-auto-show-f-type-carbon-fiber-wheel.jpg   LA Auto Show 2012: F-Type S debuts in Firesand Orange-la-auto-show-f-type-lower-front-view.jpg   LA Auto Show 2012: F-Type S debuts in Firesand Orange-la-auto-show-f-type-side-mirro.jpg   LA Auto Show 2012: F-Type S debuts in Firesand Orange-la-auto-show-f-type-rear-window.jpg  

LA Auto Show 2012: F-Type S debuts in Firesand Orange-la-auto-show-f-type-tail-light.jpg   LA Auto Show 2012: F-Type S debuts in Firesand Orange-la-auto-show-f-type-tail-light-2.jpg   LA Auto Show 2012: F-Type S debuts in Firesand Orange-la-auto-show-f-type-low-rear-view.jpg