General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

Mongoose JLR/CAN w/FEPS w/ISO driver missing

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2015, 12:37 PM
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Mongoose JLR/CAN w/FEPS w/ISO driver missing

I am looking for the Mongoose JLR/CAN w/FEPS w/ISO usb driver. Or, maybe I'm missing something simple.

I was running JLR SDD/IDS 127 on my old XP and using a Mongoose clone, but that computer died. I've tried installing both 127 and 130 on a new machine (not at the same time). Both versions seem to install correctly, but when I connect the Mongoose there is a driver error. I've installed in a Windows XP VM and natively in Windows 7. In every case, the software seems to be operational, but drivers don't seem to be in the installation.

I tried the torrent linked in this thread, but it seems to be dead: mongoose jlr usb driver install problem

I see Mongoose Pro JLR here, not my plain Mongoose JLR: Drew Technologies : Introduction

Tech support from the vendor tried. They installed everything in a remote session, but they couldn't get it to work either and recommended I try on a different machine or purchase a new device. I want to understand why it would make a difference, since the software installed correctly and the computer recognizes the device. I'm just missing the driver.

I would appreciate any suggestions for moving forward. Shouldn't someone have a driver for this? Thanks.