Interior What have you done to the inside of your ride? Customized it? Kept it super clean? Talk about it here.

Clean seat Ivory, Jaguar In Spain

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 04:28 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Clean seat Ivory, Jaguar In Spain

Little by little we are giving a revision to my Jag, taking the M from him(her) that tape-worm.
A step was to clean all the seats, and the forwards and it supports arms, which any mechanical did of theirs, and he, was with dirt inside the seams and between(among) the skins(leather).
For the cleanliness the following thing:
1.- cleaners Sonax Xetreme, cleaning of leather, fantastic, the better(best) thing that I have proved(tried).
2.-Small brush of soft sows, type cobbler
3.-cream leather Turtle leather conditioner, for the first hand, an entire wineskin
4.-clean rags of cotton
5.-humid baize
6.-a bit of Work, not so much since it seems.
Here the products

Since we see apart from it supports arms very marked, the seats traces of dirt so much in the shape of stripes, since for entire areas in black and of dirty aspect, detail of the seat

For what we begin with Sonax, every time a seat or area, spraing the front right(straight) seat and to rubbing with the brush, with what we will see since it is cleaning, of an almost magic form,, one notices the areas that you have brushed, and area inside the circle, even tape-worm dirt

We continue with the brush in the whole seat, until they should eliminate the tracks of dirt.
As soon as this one to our taste, with a dry rag, we remove the whole Sonax, so much in the flat surfaces, since in all areas, if we see an area that has not stayed well, plus Sonax and replay.

Once we have withdrawn the whole Sonax, with a humid balleta, that is to say humid, but drained with forza of Bear, give all the seat, to withdraw definitively the whole Sonax and you finalize traces of dirt.

And now Turtle to CHORRROSSS, is to be said an entire boat uses for a car, to give and to give and that it absorbs, I insist to Jets.

Here sinc it can only after the Turtle, which is convenient to give three or four hands, in an hour and the next day to remove the residues, here we see the difference

And here already finished the following day the seat of the passenger and it supports arms, where we can see the final result.

It is to say for little work and money, we will have an impeccably clean and nourished(full) skin(leather) .it likes the armrest), only I can only tomorrow remove the residues of the seat of the driver.

To end, replay, Turtle to Jets

Old 09-25-2008, 05:19 PM
Veteran member
Received 1,144 Likes on 750 Posts
Default RE: Clean seat Ivory, Jaguar In Spain

C'mon man, you could have at least put one of the two posts on this little project in English. No comprende!

Old 09-26-2008, 05:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like he used the spray stuff first then the Turtle Wax . . . took all the dark lines out of the cracks in the leather . . hopefully he translates his post . . haven't seen the two products he used in local stores that I can remember . . .

Old 09-26-2008, 03:03 PM
Veteran Member
Received 256 Likes on 200 Posts

He probably used an online translator which sometimes translates very strangely.

Old 09-27-2008, 06:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmmm . . . I think I understood the Spanish better . .[sm=sigh.gif]