Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Center Need help with Jaguar Forums? Ask here! Have a suggestion to help improve Jaguar Forums? Tell us here....THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS

Request For Help With Signatures

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2017, 12:00 PM
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Request For Help With Signatures

I can't seem to figure out how to get a signature to show up in my posts. I have gone to 'User CP' and created a signature and saved it. I presume that any signature creation/modification will be retroactive and show up in posts made prior to the signature change and not only those posts made following the change. Is this correct? (I suppose if I see my signature at the bottom of this post, it is a sign that such a change is not retroactive.) So (assuming that my sig will not be present in this post) what am I doing wrong?

Update: Looks like I created and saved the signature correctly but that signature changes are not retroactive to older posts. Ugh.

Last edited by woodturner; 11-18-2017 at 12:02 PM.
Old 11-19-2017, 03:29 AM
GGG
Received 16,800 Likes on 12,169 Posts

Glen,

1. Signature changes (either made by the forum member in their User CP or by Moderators in our Control Panel) appear with the NEXT post - not immediately.

2. Changes (or a new Signature) should apply retroactively.

I can't see anything wrong with the format or content of your Signature to explain why it has not appeared in your earlier posts. As a test, I've removed the line break between "Regards" and "Glen". Let's see if this edit appears with your next post and what happens to previous posts.

Graham

Old 11-19-2017, 03:36 AM
Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

Ah. Got it. Thanks so much for the reply, Graham! Really appreciate it.