Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Center Need help with Jaguar Forums? Ask here! Have a suggestion to help improve Jaguar Forums? Tell us here....THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS

Surprised at the lack of responses 4 all

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2006, 05:03 PM
Veteran Member
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: Surprised at the lack of responses 4 all

Well i suppose....but first, you have to understand that we (X type owners and overall jag owners) are a very limited bunch.....second, you say mercedes get more hits....wanna know why? More people drive them! So you will have more people seeking/responding....

Finally, many people post the same question...if they do a simple search they can find the answer to their question.....It kinda gets old answering the same ol questions all the time....Like, hey i want to buy a jag what do you think? Hey i want to change my oil, how do i do it? Hey can anybody tell me how to turn on my radio?? Some of them are true bonafide questions...others are just a waste of time and need no response since the person that posted it will never return to read the response.....

Just my 1/2 cents worth of input...

Old 12-23-2006, 01:11 AM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Hi there,
re the lack of responses to posts. Hmmm I gotta say that I really enjoy leafing thru the posts and seein whats happennin to others. I have posted a few times myself and have seen 500-600 hits with maybe only 10 -12 replies.
As racerx says though - spose it must get real tiring answering the same old questions over n over again.

Hope you stick it out though

Cheers Jim C

Old 12-23-2006, 01:50 AM
Veteran Member
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Hey,
I'll stick it out as long as I own my jag....or until the wife gets pissed that i'm on the computer too long...
I too have picked up a great deal of info just reading and responding....good stuff and good people.....
Biggest hits seem to be radios, tires and performance....at least that's what i notice.....and like i said a few that just make you go hmmmmm...like that lady that made the post about her FOB getting dropped in the ocean and not working after she retrieved it......she wanted to know why it did work anymore......and how can she open her door without it working......godda love them....