New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

Hi

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Smile Hi

Hello newbie on here and to forums in general so hope this goes to the correct place. Currently live in Los Angeles but I am originally from the UK. This is my second XJS. First one I had in UK leaked like mad but I still loved it wet feet and all. This should not be a problem in LA. Hoping to do more work on this one myself to save garage costs so this forum is a life saver.

The following 2 users liked this post by Kellyann:
JimC64 (07-12-2013), Stuart Beattie (07-12-2013)
Old 07-10-2013, 02:08 PM
GGG
Received 16,818 Likes on 12,177 Posts

Welcome to the forum Kellyann,

Good to have you here with us at Jaguar forums.

Follow this link XJS - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum to the XJS section for help, advice and information. The 'HOW TO' thread at the top is a good place to start for info on regular issues.

You can also visit the US Western Region section by following this link Western US - AK CA NV OR UT HI WA ID - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum to find other members in your region.

Enjoy the forum.

Graham

Old 07-10-2013, 02:45 PM
Veteran member
Received 1,145 Likes on 751 Posts

Welcome to the group from all the way over here in Texas. You sure have patience and more optimism than most to give an XJS another shot at transporting you around after your UK vehicle. I suppose DIYers take on more of a risk, but its very rewarding as well.

Have fun here, you'll find the 'tone' and manners of the members more tailored to the jaguar brand and its perceived class than other car forums on the interweb (as many are calling it nowadays). We don't permit impolite, discourteous, or otherwise, uncivilized behavior....so the membership is only the best. Don't be afraid to ask questions and join in on existing topics.

The following users liked this post:
JimC64 (07-12-2013)
Old 07-10-2013, 07:06 PM
Veteran Member
Received 567 Likes on 514 Posts

Welcome to the clan!

Old 07-10-2013, 07:10 PM
Received 4,187 Likes on 3,650 Posts

welcome to the forum - you will find a ton of info and support - enjoy

Old 07-11-2013, 05:00 AM
Received 6,256 Likes on 5,456 Posts

Welcome to the forum Kellyann,

Good to have you with us.
Enjoy the forum.

If you haven't already done so you should add your car details to your signature to help others to help you.

Old 07-11-2013, 05:10 AM
Veteran Member
Received 210 Likes on 172 Posts

Hi Kellyann,
I hope you are going to enjoy the delights of this very helpful and informative site and you are surrounded by advice, help and pretty sociable fellow enthusiasts here!
We hope to see some pictures and Good Luck with the XJS, a Beautiful car and a Masterpiece of engineering and design!
Your input will inspire others and you will be much appreciated too!
Stu

The following users liked this post:
JimC64 (07-12-2013)
Old 07-12-2013, 12:41 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Hey there and welcome aboard....... good to have you here with us here at Jaguarforums

Any useful site information you may need such as how to post pictures, edit signatures, add videos, using the search facility etc, can be found here within the following link
Helpful_information

Please also take the time to check out the regional section for your area!
There are lots of members local to you with the same interests with info on local dealers and possible meets.
Regional - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

I've manually upgraded you to Full forum access so you can better view the site and all its features
Please Jump on in and enjoy the site.................