Brembo Equipped park brake traction control pads C2C13800G - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

Brembo Equipped park brake traction control pads C2C13800G

Old 04-18-2015, 10:35 PM

Default Brembo Equipped park brake traction control pads C2C13800G

Hi all I know there is a section for classifieds but figured someone in Aussie or NZ would benefit from these items more

I just had my brakes done rotors and pads as I supplied the parts

I am left over with a set of handbrake traction control pads for cars with Brembo callipers

I purchased them from British parts for 22.88 pounds as my car does not need them being a normal XJ they are surplus

Any members with Brembo equipped cars that are contemplating a brake over haul just let me know

The part number is C2C13800G they are TRW brand my Indie says they are a very good pad just of no use to my car

I don't expect to my money back was planing on giving them to any member that is about to do a brake job on these cars just pay the shipping from QLD

I also have a wiper wash stalk brand new seems its not the right one for my car it has chrome inserts part number C2Z11721K my stalk has automatic on it and the one I bought does not

It says suits X350 XF and XK from vin R33420 on the box cost me 100 pounds I am again open to offers as I will never use it

I purchased it to match the headlight stalk I replaced it had chrome inserts in it and the wiper stalk did not

I also have a used light coloured X350 wood gear shift knob I replaced mine with one that is a closer colour to my interior open to offers

Last edited by doc; 04-18-2015 at 10:58 PM.