PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

Wanted: Winter floor mats for S Type

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Veteran Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Wanted: Winter floor mats for S Type

I'm looking forWINTERRubberfloor mats for my 2004 S Type 4.2. Black or Tan in color would work.

Old 12-01-2008, 05:28 PM
Veteran member
Received 1,144 Likes on 750 Posts
Default RE: Wanted: Winter floor mats for S Type

uptown, there are a ton of manufacturers out there that mold custom mats for your car. If you google "floor mats" you'll get the carpet and rubber types galore. Not sure what you are looking for exactly, otherwise i'd put a couple links up. You need one that has a jag logo or anything fancy like that? I got a set of 'catch-all' I think they're called for the Jeep awhile back, they have a lip all around the mat to keep 'mush' inside, but they are a carpet over some barrier 'rubber' that fit the floor perfectly. Interested in something like that? Will help if you can elaborate some more.

Old 12-02-2008, 10:23 AM
Veteran Member

H2O.... They don't have to be fancy or have the logo. Just looking for something to hold all the crud in and keep my carpet clean and dry. I did look online at a few site but hesitated buying because I need to make sure they are cut right -the floor space is very narrow and countoured. I called my dealer and they want $133 for front & rear mats but by the time I order on line and pay shipping I will probably be in the same price range so I'm thinking maybe I should just bite the bullet and buy them from the dealer. All I know is winter is here in Chicago and I need them soon.

Old 12-07-2008, 11:22 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you try ebay?

Rubber ones
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-06...Q5fAccessories

Nylon, dirt cheap
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2003-...Q5fAccessories

Plenty more on there. I feel your pain about fitment. I think my floormats in the back of my X-type actually belong to an S-type, and it frustrates me. Dealer probably stuck them in there as they didn't have any x-type ones laying around. At least the colour matches i guess

Old 12-08-2008, 09:34 AM
Veteran Member

Thanks for the info but on Saturday I did end of biting the bullet and buying them from the dealer. ($133 out the door) We have been getting snow every couple of days (more is expected this week) and it's getting messy now so I had to do something. They are black rubber with the Jaguar logo- they look pretty good even though my interior and rugs are tan.