US Mid Atlantic MD VA DC DE WV

The 2018 DC America's British Reliability Run -

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2018, 11:47 AM
Received 145 Likes on 120 Posts
Default The 2018 DC America's British Reliability Run -

For the second year, my wife Debbie and I will participate in a childrens’ fund raiser for Our Military Kids in September. This fundraiser is part of the second annual DC British Reliability Run (ABRR) which is limited to 50 teams driving British cars that are at least 25 years old. We will be driving our Caterham 7.

The ABRR will run September 28-30 (Friday morning through Sunday noon), rain or shine, and covers around ~700 miles of back roads touring through Maryland, West Virginia and Virginia.

The DC ABRR website with additional information can be found at:

www.dcbritishreliability.org

THE CHILDREN'S CHARITY
This event is all about the kids, so each team will have the goal of raising at least $1,000 (the more the better) for Our Military Kids, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our Military Kids (OMK), supports the needs of children, ages 5-18, of deployed National Guard and Reserve service members, as well as children of wounded warriors from all service branches.

For more info about OMK, see -
https://www.dcbritishreliability.org/our-military-kids

There are still spaces left for you to run in this event. All you need is a British car that qualifies as an antique, and three days to spend having a great time with a bunch of fun, like-minded people! (Last year, a large number of entrants were driving Jaguars, and we expect similar numbers this year.)

Thank you for considering supporting Our Military Kids and taking the time to read about the DC America's British Reliability Run. I am happy to get answers for any questions you might have about this event! If your schedule does not allow for you to drive in the event, please consider a donation to one of the teams.

--Bob Collum

Old 08-06-2018, 08:55 AM
Default DC America's British Reliability Run

I hope you can participate in the DC America's British Reliability Run. If, for one reason or another, you cannot take part, please consider contributing to Our Military Kids, a charity that provides activities for the children of deployed and hospitalized National Guard and Reserve parents. Here is my team site -

www.classy.org/team/181442?is_new=true

Thanks!

--Bob Collum

Old 10-06-2018, 07:07 PM
Default 2018 dc abrr

--Bob Collum