US Northeast ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

York Pa area Jaguar clubs

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2018, 11:19 AM
Received 34 Likes on 20 Posts
Default York Pa area Jaguar clubs

I would like to join a Jag club in my area or relatively close. I understand it is also a lot easier to get on a track if you belong to a club as the clubs actually book track time. I’m not looking to race per say but I would like to stretch the XKR out at least once...and that could lead me down another road in life. But for now I just want to meet folks that have the same interest in vehicles.

Attached Thumbnails York Pa area Jaguar clubs-9eaca44a-b5bf-4037-844e-1ed142607787.png  
Old 01-26-2018, 07:20 AM
Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Checkout the Jaguar Clubs Of North America web page. I see a couple of clubs listed in Pa. I belong to JAG in NJ
Jaguar Clubs of North America |

Old 01-26-2018, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by jeremys
Checkout the Jaguar Clubs Of North America web page. I see a couple of clubs listed in Pa. I belong to JAG in NJ
Jaguar Clubs of North America |
I drive right past the track on my way to Sea Isle to see my brother. Have you per chance driven that track? Thanks for the info I will check it out.

Old 01-26-2018, 01:55 PM
Received 73 Likes on 53 Posts

Sorry you lost me! What track? JCNA clubs members drive Jags from all periods most in my club are between 1957 to 80's mine is one of the youngest, but we all share our love for Jags, most clubs get involved with outings and other group activities when the good weather arrives.
Cheers
Jeremy

The following users liked this post:
‘Oleguy (01-26-2018)
Old 01-26-2018, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by jeremys
Sorry you lost me! What track? JCNA clubs members drive Jags from all periods most in my club are between 1957 to 80's mine is one of the youngest, but we all share our love for Jags, most clubs get involved with outings and other group activities when the good weather arrives.
Cheers
Jeremy
Jeremy,
Sorry the track is in Millville, NJ
New Jersey Motorsports Park | Millville, NJ
I do know some guys just want to stretch the ‘legs’ out in their XKR. I do know I want to at some point in time. Not race the car in competition but just to be able drive the car at a lot higher speeds not street legal and not have to worry about other cars per say. It’s a lot easier and cheaper when a club books the track time.
I agree with just outings too as I plan on doing shows/meetings just for the comradery knowledge sharing.There is a Jag club right in York, Pa.

Attached Thumbnails York Pa area Jaguar clubs-6c4d72ed-cd09-41d6-a112-9eaefd279570.png  

Last edited by ‘Oleguy; 01-26-2018 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Addition text
Old 03-25-2018, 04:23 AM
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Hey,

where can I find info about the jag club in York Pa? i live here and I am getting a Jag next week.

thanks
Mo

Old 03-25-2018, 06:10 AM
Default Svjc. York, pa

Mo,
If you go to this it is the home page;
http://susquehannavalleyjaguarclub.com

This is the list of officers;
http://susquehannavalleyjaguarclub.com/index.php?page=4
Get a hold of Steve Hartman he is in charge of membership.

This is rhe North America site has listing of all the clubs nation wide. Click on club list from one of the select menu’s
http://www.jcna.com/

Kevin

Old 03-28-2018, 10:40 PM
Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ‘Oleguy

Mo,
If you go to this it is the home page;
http://susquehannavalleyjaguarclub.com

This is the list of officers;
http://susquehannavalleyjaguarclub.com/index.php?page=4
Get a hold of Steve Hartman he is in charge of membership.

This is rhe North America site has listing of all the clubs nation wide. Click on club list from one of the select menu’s
http://www.jcna.com/

Kevin

thanks Kevin. Will do

Old 04-22-2018, 10:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey!
Lancaster Cars and Coffee Sunday April 29th at Duck Donuts, Fruitville pike, Lancaster 8-11am
I'll be there with my F-type

Jen

Old 04-23-2018, 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by HerFtype
Hey!
Lancaster Cars and Coffee Sunday April 29th at Duck Donuts, Fruitville pike, Lancaster 8-11am
I'll be there with my F-type

Jen
Unfortunately I don’t think I can make it with my car. It goes to the paint guy for minor touch ups (chips) and the front valance from the previous owner hitting a concrete stop. He doesn’t expect to finish until Sunday.
Now I may be there with my son in his Cobra. But he is working out of town and I don’t know if he’ll be home.

Old 04-29-2018, 07:18 PM
Veteran Member
Received 724 Likes on 499 Posts

Originally Posted by ‘Oleguy

Unfortunately I don’t think I can make it with my car. It goes to the paint guy for minor touch ups (chips) and the front valance from the previous owner hitting a concrete stop. He doesn’t expect to finish until Sunday.
Now I may be there with my son in his Cobra. But he is working out of town and I don’t know if he’ll be home.
Sorry you could join us today in Lancaster. A couple of notes regarding the York PA area chapter. Three years ago I tried to join the club, sent emails and left messages to get info, even filled out the on line form. Never once got an acknowledgement or contact from the local chapter.

I reached to the national president and also to the National Capitol Region president. They got back to me immediately but were unable to get the York chapter to respond. I joined as a member of the National Capitol Region instead. They at least do several events throughout the year. Mostly concours and drives. I've not seen them ever post track day events.

The York area chapter holds one field based show in late May/ June and that's about it. Your best bet for arranged track events at Pocono is through a Porsche club or other. They tend to welcome others like Jags. For a road course the only places are Summit Point in WV, or Virginia National but that 4 plus hours away from York.

Hope this helps but it's very disappointing that central PA doesn't have a more active group.

The following users liked this post:
‘Oleguy (04-29-2018)
Old 04-30-2018, 02:34 PM

I’m sorry York didn’t work out for. Being from Phila area I do understand more things available to do in the larger metro areas. There are also more people & cars in those areas.

Old 06-11-2018, 07:33 PM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Beside York, where other Jag clubs nearest Lancaster PA? Thanks

Old 06-11-2018, 08:15 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Thanguar
Beside York, where other Jag clubs nearest Lancaster PA? Thanks
Theres a few of us from Philly/South Jersey area.

-Jen

Old 06-12-2018, 08:53 AM
Received 161 Likes on 127 Posts

I think this will help all that are searching. You can go to the club list for e mails and phone numbers. Best of luck!

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...C12.260742&z=6