US Southwest AZ, TX, NM, OK

PHX Jag owners last chance for a detail before HOT summer! (I'm moving back to NY)

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation PHX Jag owners last chance for a detail before HOT summer! (I'm moving back to NY)

Good morning all,

I am moving back to Buffalo, NY for the summer to help with some family priorities. My younger brother (and my XJR) will be staying here in Phoenix at our place while I am gone a few months.

Just thought I would offer to fellow Jaguar members/owners a special detail rate as I will be gone by the middle of June. Last chance to get all your beautiful cars rejuvenated, and more importantly protected for the blazing hot months ahead of us here in Phoenix.

Regular Detail: $60.00
Regular Detail w/Synthetic Paint Sealant: $75.00 (paint protection for 6 months vs. approximately 3 with carnuaba wax during Phoenix summers).

*Normal price for a regular detail w/paint sealant added for our cars is $130.00

Due to my efforts in "going green" the way I have been detailing both my own and client vehicles the past several months has drastically changed the way I serve mobile detailing.

A garage and/or car port, and electric outlet is required.

Please PM me or go to my website below for contact info, past work, etc.

Appreciate it guys!

Old 05-08-2011, 01:38 PM

I apologize, but I forgot to mention that I only serve the immediate Scottsdale area & East Valley cities.

I do not service the West Valley at all. My mobile detailing services do not apply any further west than Tatum Blvd (Desert Ridge).

Also, if you live further South than the 101/202 merge I will have to charge an additional $15.00 to cover gas and time expense.

The XJR6 is the mobile detailing vehicle, which averages a whopping 14 MPG...enough said there!

Old 05-13-2011, 10:30 PM

There must be some cats prowling around the city that are in need of beautifying. Protect those investments with the Phoenix summers just around the corner!