VENDOR 'For Sale' Classifieds Vendor In Stock Items only (limited to JaguarForums.com vendors only)

Nalley Jaguar Parts Vendor

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 07:24 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 16 Likes on 7 Posts
Exclamation

Hello all! Thanks to Jim, Cadillac, and the rest of the forum for the welcome.

My name is Dan Wicker and I am the parts manager here at Nalley Jaguar. With over $300,000 in inventory, we are here for all of your OEM Jaguar parts needs. Classic or new, if we don't have it, we can get it (although that can often take patience, if you've ever had to wait for a backordered Jaguar part).

We are offering a 15% discount when you call and order any Jaguar parts and mention that you're a Jaguar Forums member. AND, we're offering free shipping to the lower 48 states on all parts over $25! The exceptions on that will be anything that is oversize, like a bumper cover, engine, or transmission, and hazardous materials like Jaguar-specific oils and touch-up paint (which we unfortunately cannot ship at all). But service parts and even full sets of wheels, we will ship for free. This isn't a promise that we will be the cheapest around, but I know that our service is second to none.

Our webpage is admittedly not terribly functional at this time. We don't currently have an online ordering system set up, but that may be in the works later this year. We'll gauge demand on such a thing and go from there.

In the meantime, please call us toll-free at 1-800-846-0030 and ask for Steve or Dan in the parts department. Or you can email us at nalleyjagparts@nalleycars.com and we will respond quickly. Please also have the last six digits of your VIN number ready so we can provide the best service and most accurate price quote when you call or email!

Also, if any of you are local here in the Atlanta area, you will also receive a 15% discount on any services you have performed here at the dealership. I am confident you will find our service department to be the absolute best that you have ever dealt with.

We take a LOT of pride in the job we do, and your satisfaction is the ultimate goal.

Thanks again, and we look forward to doing business with you all!

Old 05-14-2010, 08:44 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 139
Size:  19.3 KB

April / May specials ended!