X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2004 X Type problem locking the doors

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 01:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2004 X Type problem locking the doors

Sic'em Bojangles...This seem to be your pet peave.

Old 12-31-2006, 02:14 PM
Veteran Member
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

lol....poor guy, but I can understand Mr. bo's delema.....more info is required to give a fairly accurate solution...

It's like saying....Help....my car won't start...and i'm stuck....what do i do? lol

Old 12-31-2006, 06:06 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

"WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?" For real though, anyways. Actually I had a few wires somehow become loose and find there way out of the fuse box in the car. I know I didn't stretch the wires or anything because I don't even know where the fuse box is! Frank, what I am about to tell you is the single most important information you will ever get for this car! These Jaguars are filled with many things...some being lovely leather, beautiful wood grain interiors, and the cute jaguar emblem leaping at everyone in front of you! Here comes the important part...some people might say these cars are garbage, unreliable, moneypits, rubbish, trash and ever so often pieces of
[align=center]1. waste matter discharged from the intestines through the anus; excrement.
2. dregs; sediment.

1. excrement; feces.
2. an act of defecating; evacuation.
3. the *****. DIARRHEA
4.Slang. pretense. lies. exaggeration. or nonsense.
5. Slang. something inferior or worthless.
6. Slang. a selfish, mean, or otherwise contemptible person.
[/align]
All right in all seriousness these cars are filled with small stupid irritating quirks! Many of times my car works and than it doesn't. I have many quirks on my car. Sometimes my drivers door wont unlock by itself and I must use my keyfob to get out of the car! Sometimes however it does want to work! Sometimes my horn works and sometimes it doesn't! Most of the time when I least want it to it like works loud and before that burst of horn is done it all of a sudden stops working or sounds like a retarded horn (no offense!) When I really want to wail on the horn it does the half working thing! Needless to say these aren't the only things. When you press lock on the keyfob something happens, you hear a noise and all of the doors lock. Press it again and the horn sounds letting you know she's waiting for you to press unlock and drive away with her when you get back. I don't know exactly what you speak of when you say alarm but I think you are speaking of the doors locking. All I'm trying to say is that this car will more than likely have many things that tick you off and raise your blood pressure but to me, these are the things that make me love the car more! Alright now everyone can tell me how retarded I am and how it's not just my horn!!!

Old 01-01-2007, 04:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW!
retarded horn
Im offended...

I havent even tried everything this car comes with...& Ive never had most of the equipment thats on this car, so Ill never really know if its workin properly or not...LOL

I just love the fact that its a Jag and its status, and status counts...I start her up in the mornin knowin that all my neighbor's(reguardless of what I tell them) still wonder how the hell Im ridin a Jag and there still ridin a 95 honda prelude...

Old 01-04-2007, 09:48 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah I hear you on that! I love it when people give me that certain look when they see my 21 year old body get into my jag! It's priceless!!!