X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ok, here it is..better this way

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 03:40 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default RE: Ok, here it is..better this way

mine is the d1, it has a slot for the nav disc and one for cd, so you can have both at the same time and listen to music and look at the map at the same time. the nav does interrupt the music, but u can set it so it doesnt.

Old 07-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Veteran Member
Received 45 Likes on 15 Posts

I got the AVIC N2. It does interrupt the music for the nav if it's set to do so. It angles in all 90 degrees. As for having the disk in while the navi is working, the brain can store about 250 square miles at a time, you take the disk out, and you can insert the DVD's or CD's and play them as usual. It only takes a few seconds to do it, so if you're traveling, you just pop the disk in, set the new amount of space you want stored, and pop the disk out. BTW, with the touch of ONE button, I can switch from navi to DVD. I think that I just need one at a time. (SHH-don't tell smidge, but I ran a red light playing with the screen and I nearly shitted myself when I realized what I had done. Since then, I only mess with it from a stand still, and I don't play DVD's while driving, even though I've done the bypass. Thank God I didn't hit anyone.)

Old 07-09-2007, 07:26 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I checked the new units out that had the internal hard drive and the cost is not worth it! Besides it'd take a little while to travel 200+ square miles! Hey biggie what if you had an ipod connected to it or can you listen to the am/fm stations while the navi is up? Also the navi has voice to it doesn't it?

Old 07-10-2007, 02:02 AM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

To answer ure questions directed to Big, the answers to all of em are yes