X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sucks having a nice car!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 06:18 PM
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Sucks having a nice car!

Sometimes it sucks having a nice car. I got pulled over today at about 12:15am for doing nuffing wrong. The pig (sorry ahead of time if this offends anyone) followed me for like half a mile, and when i pulled in to a fastfood place cos i knew he was following me he turned his lights on. The first thing he asks me if i have been drinking, then he asks me if i was on parole of had any warrants, then what i was doing there, and then where i was coming from. after that he asks the usual if i had my dl, insurance, and registration. Doesnt tell me why he is pulling me over. then goes to his car for about 25 minutes, comes back and asks what model car it was (cos its debadged), eventhough he had my registration in his hand, and if he looked at the cr properly, he wud have noticed the bbig euro plate on the front that says X-TYPE. then the ***** fu*ker tells me to roll up my windows as they were down, and then says he is giving me a fix it ticket for my tints. WTF! how the hell you goin to give me a ticket for the tints without even seeing them, but cos he found i was doing nuffing wrong, he had to give me something just cos i drive a better can then he ever will. when people hate on "Pigs" its the *******s like the one pulled me over that give them a bad reputation.

Old 05-01-2007, 07:56 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Sucks having a nice car!

Yeah no doubt! One thing is though that he also saw a 20 year old driving a nice car and had to harrass! In my eyes I don't see half as much prejudice for skin color as I have for age! I've never seen a colored person get preyed on for there skin color and yet it seems like that is all that you hear about. The real epidemic is with us that don't have gray hair, we get absolutely no respect whatsoever! Sucks getting pulled over for no reason! Sorry to hear about that man...the cop definitely wrote you up for tint cuz he didn't want to look like an idiot in not pulling you over and getting you! When you go to court you should ask why it is you got pulled over and try making a complaint! My cousin is black and he said he's been pulled over a for his skin color but I've been pulled over for being young...to me its the same thing! I hate walking into stores no matter whether you have dress clothes on or rags on the people prey on you either way!

Old 05-01-2007, 09:02 PM

Well im Indian, so it cud have been cos of skin color or cos of age, maybe in this case both. The area i got pulled over in, 1 in 3 cars have tints, and never have they been pulled over for tints. The car thatwas parked next to where i pulled over had tints as dark as mine, and yet no ticket for them. Pigs just hating

Old 05-01-2007, 09:32 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

04x, you are damn right he pulled u over because as a pig he'll never afford a jaguar. Im puerto rican and i get alot of hatred from cops when i go into nice neighborhoods with my car. I've been pulled over for 30 mins, when the cop was behind me the entire time, and gave me a ticket for a crack the size of a credit card in the lower corner of my winshield.So yea man, i feel you big time on the harrassment. **** the pig and keep your tints the way they are.

Old 05-01-2007, 09:42 PM

Im gonna go get them off, get the ticket cleared, and the same day new tints go on, i cant imagine my car without tints

Old 05-01-2007, 09:47 PM

seriously, the day i got the tints, i went from content with my purchase to GOD damn i got a great deal on a JAG. They added alot of class to the car. Im also giving serious consideration to rolling the fenders on my car too. Does that stretch the flares outward? or just reduce that inch of so of inner wheel well plastic? my tires rub just on the inner tip of the metal body panel. will the rolling help? got any pics of how yours look?

Old 05-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Veteran Member

The other thing that goes against you guys is the fact that you both have black x's which hurts when it comes to tint because the tint all black with the paint makes it so you can't see anything inside and for some reason it jumps out! A cop pulled my buddy over in his 03 bonneville because he drove by and thought at first it was a limo! The cop was totally cool with my buddy but he couldn't let him get away with it. Be glad though that its a fix it ticket! Here in Michigan you can't just rip the tint off either way you pay the 150 dollar fine. A cop pulled him over in his 94 bonneville (in a gas station at kroger) and he was like I'll rip it off and he said either way your getting the ticket but if you do keep it I'll just keep giving you more tickets, so its up to you! The place he gets his tint from will replace the tint once after getting pulled over and removing but its not worth it anymore because you get the fine anyways! By the way my cousin has a prescription for tint and he has gotten pulled over for the tint in all of his cars and they are ticked off they can't get him for that so they nit pick-like the crack in the windshield. Like I said they don't want to waste their time without getting something out of it! Especially when they want to act like bad *****!

Old 05-01-2007, 11:05 PM
Veteran Member

Man I have't had any problem with my jag but at my school when I used to drive a red mustang convertib;e every day, I got so much **** from cops.

At my school we had to park around the neighborhood cuz the lot is for teachers only, so I got so many tickets for stupid things. I got liek 4 tinted window tickets and liek a city sticker ticket (like 200 dollars) when I had a sticker just it was for a different town.

All these tickets came from the same cop, but for some reason I only found one of theose tickets on my windshield, the other ones we found out when my dad paid a ticket he found out he had an outstanding warrant for not paying tickets. That's when he bought me the xj6, with no tint

Old 05-02-2007, 02:11 AM
Veteran Member
Received 45 Likes on 15 Posts

93x, how old are you? I've been harrased plenty in my Nissan for tints, but they're 3%, I swear on it! You cant see **** inside if you press your face on the window and it's broad daylight! You guys had to remove your tints? I guess pigs aren't too bad about tints here in Miami because I just paid my ticket and no one bothred me about taking them off! Cops here care a lot more about about racing and **** like that! I've been harrased for my sound system though, but that I don't have anymore! About being young, I've not been stopped by a cop since I got the Jag so I can't testify for that.

Old 05-02-2007, 06:23 AM

Somekidz,

If you go to the rite place, they will have a tool to roll the fenders and not crack the paint. Mine was a little too late cos i had them rolled after they were bent out by hitting the tire. It should help you get rid of the rubbing as ure car is not lowered, if i just left it at stock height, i dont think there wud be any rubbing unless people in the back. Once the fenders are rolled, you cant even tell that its been done.

Old 05-02-2007, 12:46 PM
Veteran Member

Got any pictures? Wonder why it doesn't look any different???

Old 05-02-2007, 02:23 PM

Dont have any pictures rite now, but ill try taking some and posting. the reason it looks the is is because all the do is fold the inner part of the fender (The part that is not visible to begin with)in, So its just angled different. The only way you can tell is by getting low and looking under.

Old 05-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Veteran Member

Well, it all depends how much you roll them! If you get a really good pull, you should be able to see the difference! If you use a heat gun, he paint shouldn't crack either. You just have to be patient!

Old 05-02-2007, 09:28 PM

If u get it pulled a lot, be really careful, cos the jag paint cracks real easy

Old 05-02-2007, 09:37 PM
Veteran Member

I'm 17 big dream.

The tints were so light on the mustang u could see evreything clearly. And when I got the last ticket the care across the way had pitch black windows.
In chicago cops can be scrubs cuz they have to spend so much time in the cold they turn into ********. miami weather is why man

Old 05-02-2007, 09:53 PM

now i have to weigh cracks in my paint with jacked up tires. thats a crappy call either way i guess. I dont know what shop in my area will do something like that. 04, can you post pics of your 255 tire?? that must look sick.

Old 05-03-2007, 01:17 AM
Veteran Member

Gotcha on the fender thing 04x, paint cracking sounds scary to me! I wish I knew how to paint!

Old 05-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Veteran Member

This is a rolled fender
Name:  IMG_0192.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  67.6 KB

I know it's not a great pic, but you can obviously tell the difference between the rolled one and the not rolled one!

Old 05-03-2007, 02:02 PM
Veteran Member

The dark blue one yours I assume! Saw some zoomed out pics of that dark blue looks nice where are the tires at though???

Old 05-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Veteran Member

Actually, it's my friends car! In order to make the fender wrap around the wheel the way that the picture shows, the suspension has to be super stiff, like the second pic shows!
Name:  DSC_0483.jpg
Views: 128
Size:  55.5 KB
Name:  IMG_0212.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  51.8 KB
Name:  DSC_0480.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  201.0 KB
285's bitches, on a car that comes with 185's stock!
Name:  IMG_0211.jpg
Views: 122
Size:  63.9 KB

Quick Reply: Sucks having a nice car!