XJS ( X27 ) 1975 - 1996 3.6 4.0 5.3 6.0

Roll on winter!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 02:42 PM
Veteran Member
Received 424 Likes on 251 Posts
Default Roll on winter!!

Summer is my earning season winter is for working on my jags. After being busy working long hours all summer I lost a little interest in my cars. To the point i sold one and made plans to divorce from another. But after a successful evening down the lock up tonight I am now energised and looking forward to getting stressed and filthy with scraped nuckles from trying to weld up my rust ridden convertible, switching to the 4.0 coupe when it all gets too much for some inspiration. Am I In need of psychiatric help or do others get like this lol

Old 11-15-2016, 03:32 PM
Veteran Member
Received 8,931 Likes on 5,283 Posts

During the driving season (which was especially successful this year) I make up a list of work I find needs done on Nix over the Winter. Now Winter is here, my work has let off, but I have yet to become inspired for even the smallest task. All I've done is buy stuff for various projects.

It hasn't helped that up till today it was sunny and warm, and I didn't want to be stuck in the shop. But I've about run out of excuses. I already pulled the battery cable so I can't actually Drive the car anywhere, and no one is gonna do all this stuff for me, so I had better get it jacked up and get with it.

I think it's safe to say, Most of us on these forums (if not All of us), are in need of some form of counseling at least. Husband would certainly agree that I am!

OK, I'm off to jack up the car! No more dinkin' around!
(';')

The following users liked this post:
Greg in France (11-16-2016)