Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Last day of our Black Friday Sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2017, 01:36 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 63 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Last day of our Black Friday Sale

Today is the last day of our Eurotoys 2017 "Black Friday" sale.

Click here for specials Eurotoys,Ltd.

If you have any trouble with checkout, please email, or call us.

Thank you

The following users liked this post:
Cee Jay (11-30-2017)
Old 11-30-2017, 02:38 PM
Received 275 Likes on 138 Posts

Mike, I was the fellow that had emailed you a few months ago regarding dyno charts. I'm glad you posted this up; I wasn't aware you were having a sale. I'll bite when I get home and have access to the vin.

Everyone else- I'm doing the upper and lower pullies, the heat exchanger and tuner... I'll do a before and after dyno run and post it up once it's all done. Probably won't happen until spring time because it's getting close to snowing.

The following 2 users liked this post by Mandrake:
Cee Jay (11-30-2017), Eurotoys (11-30-2017)
Old 11-30-2017, 03:22 PM
Veteran Member
Received 5,157 Likes on 3,090 Posts

Mandrake, have you done the X pipe yet?

Old 11-30-2017, 03:33 PM

I have not but will in conjunction with this stuff. I'd like to do a before and after x pipe after the tune and pullies. I was actually going to hit you up via PM to see if I could borrow your stock mid pipe to do the bone stock pull before swapping over to the x pipe, doing a pull, then doing the pullies and tune, putting the stock midpipe back in, doing a pull, then the x pipe for the final pull.

Dyno time will be in the spring so I can do all four pulls as close together as possible. Personally, I'm not too worried about the numbers; I know that density altitude will factor in greatly as to what I ultimately end up with, but I see a lot of speculation and "I think" when it comes to numbers and mods that I'd like to put to rest.

Old 11-30-2017, 03:37 PM
Veteran Member
Received 5,157 Likes on 3,090 Posts

I have my midpipe laid against a garage wall, so whenever you need to borrow just let me know.
I'm not happy with my X-pipe, the guy who did it is a buddy and he did "ok", but not up to my standards. Let me know where you get yours done.

Old 11-30-2017, 04:32 PM

All right, trigger pulled.

I don't intend to install these parts until the spring what with the car going into hibernation in the next week or so. But... I had a nice phone call with Mike and he was saying that these cars are very difficult to dyno on a two wheel dyno as well as difficult to prevent the car from downshifting if the dyno operator doesn't know what he's doing. He said a dyno that spins the front wheels helps alleviate a lot of the issues he's seen, so I'll do some calling around to see what's out there, but the dyno thing may not happen after all. This isn't my first rodeo with dynos, but it is with a car as electrically complex as the Jag.

I remember you saying you were less than happy with it. I'm going to do some digging around to see if I can find a 60mm stainless x pipe so I don't have to swage anything to get it to fit. A friend of mine is a certified welder and has a mobile welding business, so I was planning on having him do it. I've had him do stuff in the past for my bikes and he is definitely the real deal.

Cee Jay (11-30-2017)
Old 11-30-2017, 09:46 PM
Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts

I'm interested in an upper pulley and tune for my 2013 XKR-S. Does the VSwitch on sale include a tune? If not, do I need to own one to have a tune installed?

Old 11-30-2017, 09:53 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 63 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally Posted by dcmackintosh
I'm interested in an upper pulley and tune for my 2013 XKR-S. Does the VSwitch on sale include a tune? If not, do I need to own one to have a tune installed?
The tune is included in that price, nothing else needed to purchase.

Thank you
Mike

The following 2 users liked this post by Eurotoys:
Cee Jay (11-30-2017), dcmackintosh (12-01-2017)
Old 12-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Received 29 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Eurotoys
The tune is included in that price, nothing else needed to purchase.
Thanks for your help with the order, great deal and I can't wait to install the pulley and tune!

Eurotoys (12-01-2017)