XK8 / XKR ( X100 ) 1996 - 2006
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

UK Growler event

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 11:31 AM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Talking UK Growler event

My 02 xkr is my first Jag so this discovery is new to me....I came across this Growler event in the UK. THey really love their Cats over there! It is so motivating to see because that's the way I feel about my Cat. I am searching for events like this on the East Coast. Anyone know of any? I also love their Growler magazine and think I will subscribe. I now also have a new appreciation for Brittish racing green Jags which become even more awesome when they are right hand drive. I wonder if I can join XKEC club. Anyway, here is just a short video of some event attendees for those of you who haven't seen it. Check out the website also. It's awesome just like Jaguarforums!

Old 06-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Veteran Member
Received 2,981 Likes on 2,123 Posts

Originally Posted by knowledge
My 02 xkr is my first Jag so this discovery is new to me....I came across this Growler event in the UK. THey really love their Cats over there! It is so motivating to see because that's the way I feel about my Cat. I am searching for events like this on the East Coast. Anyone know of any? I also love their Growler magazine and think I will subscribe. I now also have a new appreciation for Brittish racing green Jags which become even more awesome when they are right hand drive. I wonder if I can join XKEC club. Anyway, here is just a short video of some event attendees for those of you who haven't seen it. Check out the website also. It's awesome just like Jaguarforums!

XKEC Growler II DVD Part 2 - YouTube

The XKEC is open to members worldwide. There are a number of US members (including me).

Keep an eye on the regional section of this forum for occasional get-togethers and events.

Most regions have Jaguar clubs and British car clubs. Google is your friend here.

Old 06-13-2012, 02:09 PM

What kind of Bees don't fly? Newbies! I guess I should have posted this in the newbie section as most of the senior members and long time Cat owners already may know of this.

Old 06-14-2012, 12:01 AM

WhiteXKR, do they send you the Growler magazine too?