PRIVATE For Sale / Trade or Buy Classifieds Want to Sell / Trade or buy for free? Then this is your section. NO COMMERCIAL posts. PLEASE COMPLETE THE PREFIX OPTION WHEN MAKING A POST FOR BEST RESULTS Please note: Any /all transactions are made entirely at members own risk, the forum cannot and will not be held responsible for any disputes arising.

FS[SouthWest]: XJ "long wheelbase" lambswool floor mats ($50 + shipping)

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2014, 02:49 PM
Veteran member
Received 1,144 Likes on 750 Posts
Default SOLD - XJ "long wheelbase" lambswool floor mats ($50 + shipping)

For Sale! These mats were removed from my 2005 Jaguar XJ SuperV8 after 45,000 or so miles. They are original OEM floor mats, and include both the front and the rear set. Lambswool, the absolute best mats that Jaguar provided for their Vanden Plas and SuperV8 models. These are LWB versions, so the rear mats may be too long for a standard wheelbase XJ...you have been warned!

Color: Mocha (reminds me of hot chocolate)

Condition: The rear mats are pristine, almost new...I'd give them an A+ condition. The passenger front is also in great condition...an A all the way. The driver has a heel indentation on the heelpad, and the mat looks like its been cleaned a great deal; the pile is a little shorter on that lower half than all the other mats. It still has lots of life in it, don't get me wrong, but it grades at a C- in my gradebook. I can take more pictures if you like.

Sale does not have to be local. I will ship the mats after a paypal payment has cleared or after receiving/depositing a check/money order. Shipping will be an additional $20 in the US, it'll be insured and sent FedEX ground. US only please. The box is pretty large that I need to utilize.

Contact me via email or PM thru the forum.

If the ad still is listed, the mats are still available. Initially, my price is firm. if this is still around after a few weeks, I will consider lower offers. First buyer to pay my asking price gets it!

Thanks for looking. Matt

Attached Thumbnails XJ "long wheelbase" lambswool floor mats ( + shipping)-p246272610-4.jpg   XJ "long wheelbase" lambswool floor mats ( + shipping)-p425819616-4.jpg   XJ "long wheelbase" lambswool floor mats ( + shipping)-p482652719-4.jpg   XJ "long wheelbase" lambswool floor mats ( + shipping)-p497869107-4.jpg  

Last edited by H20boy; 06-07-2014 at 09:45 PM.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:56 PM
Received 256 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by H20boy
For Sale! These mats were removed from my 2005 Jaguar XJ SuperV8 after 45,000 or so miles. They are original OEM floor mats, and include both the front and the rear set. Lambswool, the absolute best mats that Jaguar provided for their Vanden Plas and SuperV8 models. These are LWB versions, so the rear mats may be too long for a standard wheelbase XJ...you have been warned! Color: Mocha (reminds me of hot chocolate) Condition: The rear mats are pristine, almost new...I'd give them an A+ condition. The passenger front is also in great condition...an A all the way. The driver has a heel indentation on the heelpad, and the mat looks like its been cleaned a great deal; the pile is a little shorter on that lower half than all the other mats. It still has lots of life in it, don't get me wrong, but it grades at a C- in my gradebook. I can take more pictures if you like. Sale does not have to be local. I will ship the mats after a paypal payment has cleared or after receiving/depositing a check/money order. Shipping will be an additional $20 in the US, it'll be insured and sent FedEX ground. US only please. The box is pretty large that I need to utilize. Contact me via email or PM thru the forum. If the ad still is listed, the mats are still available. Initially, my price is firm. if this is still around after a few weeks, I will consider lower offers. First buyer to pay my asking price gets it! Thanks for looking. Matt
Sending pm now

Old 06-07-2014, 09:31 PM
Veteran member

Sale pending to FdJordan...waiting on Paypal to confirm the transaction. Sorry magmedia.

Old 06-07-2014, 09:45 PM
Veteran member

Sold! That was quick.

Old 06-08-2014, 02:24 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,168 Likes on 2,336 Posts

Originally Posted by H20boy
Sold! That was quick.

As your car is my southern evil twin (or perhaps my car is your northern evil twin, can I ask what you have in the car now?

When I bought mine last fall, it came with some custom LL Bean coco mats. Not a fan.

Old 06-09-2014, 06:55 PM
Veteran member

I did get a new lambswhool set from the dealer...for a hefty price.

Before that, I tried to get new fronts only from here

SHEEPSKIN FLOOR MATS CUSTOM-FIT

and these are REALLY comfy, even though they are not the exact same - lambswhool vs sheepskin, but the color that I purchased (camel I think) was way too light, and in my frustration at spending $260 for them, I bit the bullet and went to the dealer. If I had the patience to call the retailer and see about getting color swatches of all 'brown' shades so I could find the mocha's match perfectly, I would have ordered from them again. They are truly comfortable, and I use them on long trips in rental cars..much thicker than the lambswhool, and the driver side does come with a padded leather heelpad...not vinyl.

Originally Posted by Sean Wagstaff
As your car is my southern evil twin (or perhaps my car is your northern evil twin, can I ask what you have in the car now?

When I bought mine last fall, it came with some custom LL Bean coco mats. Not a fan.

Old 04-19-2015, 08:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mats

I would like to purchase the lambswool mats for 50 dollars how would I go about doing that

Old 04-21-2015, 08:58 AM
Received 126 Likes on 78 Posts

you missed the dates. these sold almost a year ago.

Old 07-07-2015, 07:55 PM
Received 256 Likes on 144 Posts
Default XJ "long wheelbase" lambswool floor mats ($50 + shipping)

Sending pm now...

Thanks
Mag

Old 07-07-2015, 11:28 PM
Received 35 Likes on 24 Posts

Sent a PM! Let me know if you get it.