F-Pace (X761) / C-X17 2016 - Onwards

JCNA discount possibility?

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2015, 12:59 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
Default JCNA discount possibility?

What is the best way to get JCNA to secure a discount for existing club members for F-Pace like we had for F-Type? Even more so for those who are already owners of some Jaguar.

I could not find any link for contacting JCNA Administrators on their site.

Old 12-03-2015, 08:06 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FYI - There is a $500 discount currently available for people that put down an early $500 deposit for either the F-Pace or the XE.

That discount is available to anyone, not just club members.

Old 12-03-2015, 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by rparker35
FYI - There is a $500 discount currently available for people that put down an early $500 deposit for either the F-Pace or the XE.

That discount is available to anyone, not just club members.
Yes, I was looking for something larger from JCNA. The dealers are already offering small amounts off MSRP right away. But JCNA discount would be much sweeter and stack on top of all this.

Old 12-03-2015, 03:01 PM
Veteran Member
Received 18,261 Likes on 7,373 Posts

Guys, Take a look in the Off Topic Forum and my thread "Jaguar Advertising". May be of some help.

Old 12-03-2015, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by Jayt2
Guys, Take a look in the Off Topic Forum and my thread "Jaguar Advertising". May be of some help.
I think they are referring to the discounts on Lease for current models (that does not include XE and F-Pace). I see a lot of those in the "Offers" page at jaguarusa.com.

Old 12-03-2015, 07:27 PM
Veteran Member
Received 256 Likes on 196 Posts

Originally Posted by rav1up
What is the best way to get JCNA to secure a discount for existing club members for F-Pace like we had for F-Type? Even more so for those who are already owners of some Jaguar.

I could not find any link for contacting JCNA Administrators on their site.
The JCNA discounts were usually to boost weak sales. Don't be surprised if there is no discount right away.

Old 01-08-2016, 04:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default discount for 2016 models

from this link..seems to confirm discount on 2016 models

EDIT:
http://www.jcna.com/news/new-jaguar-...entive-program

JUST ANNOUNCED! Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC just launched a JLR Private Offer Program which will run through March 31, 2016.

Details are at: www.jlrprivateoffer.com.

Enter ONLY your 5-digit JCNA Member Number WITHOUT prefixes or suffixes when signing up.

TERMS and CONDITIONS:

Jaguar:

MY15 or MY16 XF (All models): $1,500
MY15 or MY16 XJ (All models): $2,500
MY15 or MY16 F-TYPE (All models): $2,500

Land Rover:

MY15 or MY16 Range Rover Evoque (All models): $1,000

This offer is open to eligible U.S. residents purchasing or leasing an eligible new Jaguar or Land Rover vehicle through a participating authorized Jaguar or Land Rover Retailer.

Vehicle must be registered in partner's name or in the name of someone within partner's household.

Special offers and model eligibility are determined at the discretion of Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC. New models may not be eligible for the program. Special program incentives may not be eligible for use in conjunction with most other retail programs currently offered at the time of delivery.

Take new retail delivery from retailer stock by 03/31/2016. If vehicle is ordered, incentives at time of vehicle delivery will apply.

Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC reserves the right to modify, amend, or cancel the terms of this program at its sole discretion without notice. Program participation is at the discretion of the retailer. See your participating Jaguar or Land Rover Retailer for complete details, or call Jaguar at 1-800-4-JAGUAR or Land Rover at 1-800-FIND 4WD.

Discount Program extended to 2016 Model Year | Jaguar Clubs of North America

DISCOUNT PROGRAM EXTENDED TO 2016 MODEL YEAR

Started By: Lance Hoboy on 2015-07-31 00:00:00

Confirmed: JSOB 15-37R works for the 2016 model year cars.
My dealer was able to use my JCNA membership to get a pin to allow him to pass along to me a $2500 Jaguar discount on a 2016 F-Type. This pin needs to be issued before he records the sale with JNA at time of delivery.

Last edited by sjcdal; 01-08-2016 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Updated info:
Old 01-11-2016, 09:32 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It doesn't seem that the JCNA discount has any applicability to the 2017 F-Pace or XE though.

So far, the only discounts I have seen on the F-Pace and XE are the $500 credit (or free nav. if your build doesn't already come with nav.) and then the newly announced first months loan or lease payment (up to $800). Both of these apply to people that put down early reservations, which I think you can still do.

Old 01-11-2016, 10:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It doesn't seem that the JCNA discount has any applicability to the 2017 F-Pace or XE though.

So far, the only discounts I have seen on the F-Pace and XE are the $500 credit (or free nav. if your build doesn't already come with nav.) and then the newly announced first months loan or lease payment (up to $800). Both of these apply to people that put down early reservations, which I think you can still do.

Yes, as I looked into the links I reached the same conclusion. I assume the $500 deposit is fully refundable, so maybe not a bad investment. Plus it also appears that Jaguar changes the offers quarterly. If last year is an indication (they offered it on the F-Type R coupe when IT was new and a hot commodity) as deliveries become real, you may see a similar offer on the F-Pace. If you put the deposit down, you might be eligible for both?

I am new to Jaguar but I have used this member discount on BMW a couple of times and it was a TRUE additional discount. There you don't even reveal you are eligible for it until after the deal is done, then you send in the contract and they rebate a check..from $500 to $2500 depending on the car.

Old 01-11-2016, 06:16 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Assuming one is financing the car and thus taking the full $800 credit + the $500 credit, $1300 before and dealer negotiations is a pretty sweet deal. Especially since the offers are coming from JFG and not the car's sticker price.

No word on residuals in America though, right?

~60% residual + ~$900 credit (assuming $400 lease + $500 preorder bonus) could make for a really attractive lease.

Old 02-14-2016, 07:23 AM
Received 62 Likes on 48 Posts

I'm new to Jaguar and just last week picked up my '16 F-Type Coupe R.
Re: joining the JCNA, I've read (somewhere??) that sometimes the Jag Dealer will cover the 1st yr membership as a welcome to the brand. Is this true? My dealer mentioned nothing to me (not even the club), but it would be nice to avoid the initial costs.
Thanks

Old 02-24-2016, 08:34 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am also new to the forum. I am interested in the JCNA discount but it appears that you must use a corporate email address to qualify for consideration. Is this correct?

Old 03-12-2016, 02:21 PM
Veteran Member
Received 563 Likes on 382 Posts

Originally Posted by MKenM
I am also new to the forum. I am interested in the JCNA discount but it appears that you must use a corporate email address to qualify for consideration. Is this correct?
Anyone can join JCNA - no corporate email required. To find your local chapter, just go to:

Jaguar Clubs of North America |

One notation, however, is that any discounts only apply after you have been a member for 6 months. As mentioned in the previous post, some dealers have been known to give a membership as a perk, but I suspect that is rare these days. In the past, the JCNA discount was immediately effective, so some were playing the system by giving the customer a membership - thus passing along an additional discount for a current transaction at Jaguar's expense. Not really cricket for what's really intended as a loyalty program. A minimum timeline is used by several other brands.

Last edited by uncheel; 03-12-2016 at 02:28 PM.
Old 03-12-2016, 09:03 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for the info. It seems if you go to the JCNA web site it talks about membership dues and such at some level other than the local chapter level. When I looked at the local chapter web site where I live it seems as if they are there in name only. They say they have about 125 members but the web site has nothing on it since April of last year. Trying to figure out if it is worth chasing.