Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F-Types in Denver Area??

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 06:58 AM
Veteran Member
Received 478 Likes on 323 Posts
Default F-Types in Denver Area??

Just checking to see if / how many F-Types are in the Denver area. After the latest elections, I am thinking of evacuating S.W. Florida. Looks like either Denver where my son and family lives or heading to the Caribbean. Since the F-Type might likely get more use in Colorado, even with the snow, and I would have to share it with son and grand sons, the Rockies might win out. Do they still salt the roads??

Old 11-07-2018, 08:15 AM
Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by SamtheSham
Just checking to see if / how many F-Types are in the Denver area. After the latest elections, I am thinking of evacuating S.W. Florida. Looks like either Denver where my son and family lives or heading to the Caribbean. Since the F-Type might likely get more use in Colorado, even with the snow, and I would have to share it with son and grand sons, the Rockies might win out. Do they still salt the roads??
Denver here. Yes, they still salt; however, snow is typically gone in 48 hours. I dislike the sand more than the salt since it seems to hang around longer.

Old 11-07-2018, 03:46 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4,636 Likes on 3,359 Posts

Just move across the peninsula to SE Florida. You'll find the demographics to be a bit more open-minded.

Old 11-07-2018, 06:24 PM
Received 59 Likes on 18 Posts

A tough choice for you, stoner capital or 3rd world toilet. Having spent lots of time working and living in the Caribbean, I can tell you youre going to find lots of unintended adventure outside the $500 a day gated tourist resorts. And the locals really will love you and your fancy car. You won’t have to worry about shipping what’s left back to the States. As unhinged stated, Florida is a state with many different communities, so if you are really “triggered” by the results of an election, it wouldn’t take much effort to find a community there you felt more in line with. I’m not encouraging you to stay in Florida, in fact your attitude reminds me of people who move next to an airport because the houses are cheap, and then complain about the airport noise. I’ve been living in Florida for over 4 decades and can tell you this is kinda how things roll here. Sorry.

Old 11-08-2018, 07:01 AM
Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts

Im sure your new Social Democrat friends will be very accepting of your 100k sports car.

Last edited by akc70; 11-08-2018 at 10:52 AM.
Old 11-08-2018, 07:39 AM
Veteran Member

After living in this state for almost 35 years, on both coasts, I had hoped that with such a diverse population, it might have become more accepting and open minded. Instead it has become ever more critical of anything that is not "Just like me". It is the "I got mine, now pull up the ladder" attitude".
I demure, and will get of my soap box.

Old 11-08-2018, 08:09 AM
Banned
Received 424 Likes on 291 Posts

After living in this state for almost 35 years, on both coasts, I had hoped that with such a diverse population, it might have become more accepting and open minded. Instead it has become ever more critical of anything that is not "Just like me". It is the "I got mine, now pull up the ladder" attitude".
I demure, and will get of my soap box.
Are you saying that the self-proclaimed tolerant left are intolerant? Say it aint' so!

Old 11-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Veteran Member

Let’s put a lid on this, please. We already have plenty to disagree about our cars without venturing off topic.

Old 11-09-2018, 06:45 AM
Veteran Member

Case in point proven. This is not a political forum, nor thread. I am just trying to get some info on the Jag scene in the Denver area. Looks like I may have to buy a dreaded Jeep. My son has offered to let me borrow one of his 2, but it will come with strings. He will want to use the F-Type in return......

Old 11-09-2018, 10:31 AM
Veteran Member

Case in point proven. This is not a political forum, nor thread. I am just trying to get some info on the Jag scene in the Denver area. Looks like I may have to buy a dreaded Jeep. My son has offered to let me borrow one of his 2, but it will come with strings. He will want to use the F-Type in return......
Denver is sort of a generic term. If down in the Kansas plains where the city proper is located, you will have salt to deal with. In the foothills, they are far more likely to rely on pea gravel and solar plowing (sun and warm weather always follows a snow storm within a couple days), so a good film such as xPel is in order. I lived in the foothills (7500 feet), drove my Corvette 95% of the time and had the LandCruiser for the snow storms.