New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

help! what type of Jag do i have?? Can't find turn signal relay anywhere

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 05:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help! what type of Jag do i have?? Can't find turn signal relay anywhere

hello, i just bought the car 2 days ago and i am trying to figure out what type of Jag i have. i think it is an xj6 and have no idea what a van den plush car is. so what is it?

i have a four prong relay and i keep finding three prongs online and of course auto parts don't carry parts. any suggestions where i can buy the relay without going to the dealership?
thanks!!!

Old 02-14-2011, 09:39 PM
Gus
Veteran Member
Received 2,208 Likes on 1,700 Posts

You need that information in order for someone to help. Need the year and the model.

Hello and welcome to jaguarforums.com. I know that you are anxious to get started and we are anxious to meet you and talk about your car. We have a baseline / criteria that must be met before full access can be granted. Please enjoy the forum and be patient once the baseline has been satisfied full access will be granted. Please continue to post and accept my welcome to the forum.

Oh one other thing you need to put your car details in your signature. I am speaking of the Year, Make & Model. Without it you may not get the input you are looking for.

Please take a moment and read the information provided to you explaining the rules.

Be patient and enjoy the site.