S-Type / S type R Supercharged V8 ( X200 ) 1999 - 2008 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Turbo kit

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 10:15 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hello everybody, I was contacted today by Bacardi 151, and was asked to post some updates. I decided to post my response to him as it regards your community as a whole, so anyone is free to join in.

------

Hello Matt, you actually beat me to it. I haven't forgot about the jaguar community I wanted get my company fully function and the Lincoln community squared away until I moved over to the Jaguar community and started working on your issues. You can see the finish of the Lincoln product and turbo here.*

ALAX7 Lincoln LS V8 Turbo

Understand that you community is not interested in turbos, but this is what has kept me occupied.

We have the capability to tune your vehicles. That is a fact. Ecu programing is not a challenge for our new programming units. If you are local to southern California and can make it down to out shop we can start working on the problem and giving you use tuning capabilities.

We also now have one of your engines the AJ-V8 at which we will start to upgrade and making 600 hp capable. New rods, pistons, porting, etc. It kinda fell into our lap, but it was a delightful turn of events and with a motor, my team can go to work building parts and within 6 months have the short blocks, long blocks, rotating assemblies and full assembled motors that can deliver 600 hp. I'm really focused on seeing an Aj-v8 equipped vehicle put down some big numbers. So you can see that I've been very busy, but on the side in the Lincoln community. I'm looking forward to being a sponsor of your site.

If you or one of your friends can make it out to Oceanside at my shop we can start tuning.

Gotta run,

-Brett

------

This next week for me will be extremely busy, if anyone has questions or comments please pm or email as I don't think I'll have much forum time this next week.

Bests,

-Brett

Ohsigmachi and other members who posted today

I don't know about all this truth and light, but I know is that any car can be turboed or have an power adder of whatever sort, and I don't care if it's my Fiat 500 that were talking about or bike. Yes, power will vary, or how hard we can push car. Hyperticnic pistons are good for 500 and below over that we have to work with the internals.*

And yes I'm positive that other communities or people have been turboing their cars for years, and many have blown up, but there are so many factors, so many reasons to failure that it cannot simply be blamed on internals or the motor cannot handle it. Tuning, turbo setup, fuel, wastegate setup, timing, etc... All come into play, and one wrong can produce a failure. Turbos aren't simple... It's a science one that many choose not to study.

What I always find amazing is that within this community, as well as the Lincoln community, the idea that your cars are a "hard case" or impossible to build, modify, or renovate is prevalent. When I look at it, it's just a motor. Not special, not impossible- it's a motor. Rebuilding it, is the same as building anything else. The lack of aftermarket is simple numbers and facts. There isn't enough jag. Type S vehicles or Lincoln Ls', with owners who are planning to modify or purchase products in order to justify companies putting in the Research and Development (r&d) resources.*

It's funny how it all ends up with Time, money, and projected sales equaling the decider to go into a market or to ignore it. For example, I was talking to my bud, John, owner of Accufab, about building a throttle body for the Aj-v8 motor, and the fact was that projected sales weren't high enough, and yes that's counting Lincoln, jag, land rover etc... But with the owners and the high likelihood that they're not going to be in the modifying market- it's a bad business move. Compare it to mustangs where not modifying them is out of the norm- you can sell thousands in a year.*

I got into the Aj-v8s and Lincoln ls' because I was contracted years ago to build a kit for dealer. Now I'm back, trying to get things moving to give communities like yours solutions, modifications etc. It takes time; my squad isn't large and we are doing are best. But as for your cars being hard- race situations give you troubles, 1000 hp cars give you headaches, stock cars may have something difficult with them, but I am sure my team can handle it. The connections and people that I have been fortunate to be surrounded by includes world record race teams, industry leading manufactures, aftermarket software designers and programs, a multitude of supercharger company owners, and Ford prototype engineers. They all will be directly or indirectly involved in the research and development of the products and solutions for your platform. I am highly confident in our capabilities. Only way to find out- let's try.*

I'm finishing up the Lincoln that we've been working on- turbo and all. 5r55n equipped. It's going to set at 7-10 psi, so low end 380 rwhp... Find out on the dyno in a week or two after I finish installing brembos on all four corners. But with a built motor I can run 20 lbs at 700 rwhp on that car, and I'm sure within a year or so when the owner wants me to build the motor- I'm sure it will be. Frankly I can't wait to get one in the 600rwhp range... 4 doors and that power- screams fun! At that power level the 5r55n will need to be revamped for power, but that isn't a problem since the 5r55s is a mustang trans, and people are pushing those into the 9 second quarter mile times today. so they're not weak. And upgraded parts are available.

Most of the products that we've already planned or have completed are share between the jags and the Lincoln, but as email points out for the last 8 months+ we've been working behind the scenes building parts for your platform and I have many more planned. For your community and its unique desire for tuning applications that time is now. We can start and finally put an end to the lack of aftermarket. So hopefully you stay tuned because I'm working hard on your motor platform and your vehicle platform to get products and solutions to their final stage.*

Last edited by Wildcardfox; 10-02-2011 at 11:34 PM.
Old 10-03-2011, 10:13 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I for one am interested in the turbo kit I would love to have 375hp

Old 10-03-2011, 12:39 PM
Received 36 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Wildcardfox
Are you talking about offering a programmer with a tune to upgrade the stock str?

That's easy. I have one best tuners in the nation on my side- tuning your car is child's play to him compared to what he's used to working on.

Find me a member who is local and that problem can be addressed.

I'm local. I'm in south OC and I have a snakebite kit on mine and alky injection. Feel free to give me a call at 714-404-8410 to discuss. I wasn't planning on doing anything else to the jag, but who knows...

Old 10-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by steadicam
x2

Old 10-04-2011, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by qwiketz
I'm local. I'm in south OC and I have a snakebite kit on mine and alky injection. Feel free to give me a call at 714-404-8410 to discuss. I wasn't planning on doing anything else to the jag, but who knows...
I'll believe I spoke to you last time. Sorry I couldn't follow up back then, got swamped underneath a load of cars. I'll be giving you a call either today or tomorrow to see when we can find a time to get together. Next open time will most likely be the weekend after next. I'll confirm and get back to you via pm.*

Snakebit kit, I had to look that up, how do you like the results? We were looking at starting to develop a supercharger swap your cars in future. I was talking to Jim Bell, owner of Kenne Bell, about letting us buy some compressor units to start developing a kit a few weeks back when he was at our main shop. Seeing if we could fit a twin screw on a jaguar would be insane. As well as larger intercoolers. He usually doesnt sell compressors by themselves, but since it was for a business he said he was open to it. Ill still have to follow up with him. Kenne bell is my first pick because 1) hes in my motorsport family/circle (and you always buy from your friends and fam if you can), and 2) i look at the twin screws being my first choice as a supercharger upgrade if a centrifugal is less desired. But if anything falls through we have magnacharger, who we already have confirmed. Hopefully we can see whats possible when we get together. I'll be touch.

Thanks,

-Brett

Originally Posted by steadicam
The turbo kit really livens up the car. Also it looks so sleeper. Only thing different is the sound. Sounds like a big v8 mustang with magnaflows. Sweet sound and cool car. These DEW98 chassis are starting to grow on me, but I doubt that the thunderbird will ever have the same effect. Check out the vids of the car in the link in my posting above. It's gonna be a mean car once I have everything finished on it.

Last edited by Wildcardfox; 10-04-2011 at 09:40 AM.
Old 10-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Veteran Member
Received 78 Likes on 74 Posts

A few things to consider...Apparently the STR's trannys are only rated at 440hp, I'm not sure what the weak point is or if it's a conservative number but that's something that's going to need to be addressed. Yet a lot of us believe the engine never puts out 400hp in stock form due to tranny shifting short and never getting that close to red line where it can make close to 400hp. I believe there's a huge gain if you can change those shift points.

Old 10-04-2011, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Bacardi 151
A few things to consider...Apparently the STR's trannys are only rated at 440hp, I'm not sure what the weak point is or if it's a conservative number but that's something that's going to need to be addressed. *Yet a lot of us believe the engine never puts out 400hp in stock form due to tranny shifting short and never getting that close to red line where it can make close to 400hp. *I believe there's a huge gain if you can change those shift points.
Thanks for the info of what the range is so far. Sounds like that would be about right for an auto, but we also have to consider that when you are in boost making sure that you are in overdrive off is key. Boost and overdrive dont mix well together, and can kill trannies quickly. I'm still waiting for the info from my guys on how will will proceed on the shift points, but it's definately up on my to do list and I'll get that info back to you via email.*

The short shifting is a luxury car symptom as they figure people buying your cars will want a smooth ride... One suitable for Top Gears James May. The car wasn't really planned for Jermey Clarkson. The Lincoln is the same way.*

You guys don't have adjustable coilovers on the r models, correct? I know the Lincolns don't, and we were working on that.

Last edited by Wildcardfox; 10-04-2011 at 10:59 AM.
Old 10-05-2011, 01:03 PM

[quote=Wildcardfox;412734]I'll believe I spoke to you last time. Sorry I couldn't follow up back then, got swamped underneath a load of cars. I'll be giving you a call either today or tomorrow to see when we can find a time to get together. Next open time will most likely be the weekend after next. I'll confirm and get back to you via pm.*

Snakebit kit, I had to look that up, how do you like the results? We were looking at starting to develop a supercharger swap your cars in future. I was talking to Jim Bell, owner of Kenne Bell, about letting us buy some compressor units to start developing a kit a few weeks back when he was at our main shop. Seeing if we could fit a twin screw on a jaguar would be insane. As well as larger intercoolers. He usually doesnt sell compressors by themselves, but since it was for a business he said he was open to it. Ill still have to follow up with him. Kenne bell is my first pick because 1) hes in my motorsport family/circle (and you always buy from your friends and fam if you can), and 2) i look at the twin screws being my first choice as a supercharger upgrade if a centrifugal is less desired. But if anything falls through we have magnacharger, who we already have confirmed. Hopefully we can see whats possible when we get together. I'll be touch.

Thanks,

-Brett

I believe we did talk via pm a while back. It was right after I got the snakebite work done on my car so I wasn't really interested in compound boost. I have the corvette for when I want to go really fast.

As far as the snakebite, I believe it livened up the mid range, but I don't know that it's done anything for my top end. My car ran roughly the same trap at the drags which isn't good. I need to take it back and see how it does now that it's a bit cooler. I also need more laps to dial in the alcohol injection. Once I do that, I do believe that the car can definately benefit from a tune and some dyno time. The mustang guys have had great luck with this blower mod.

If you need a car for your guy to dig into the ecu and learn the ropes, I'd be more than willing to let him take a look at my car. With the alcohol injection and higher output blower, he probably can get some pretty good hp increases which would drive the board crazy!

Old 10-06-2011, 09:46 AM

qwiketz

Sounds like a deal. We can use a car that is seeing track time, so that they we can get track time data along with the normal dyno info that we get. Well figure some new ways to get you down the track faster. Let me just close out this crazy week and I'll give you a call on Saturday.

Looking forward to working with you,

-Brett

Old 10-09-2011, 11:13 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Wildcard, I couldn't have said it better myself.

"It's funny how it all ends up with Time, money, and projected sales equaling the decider to go into a market or to ignore it"

Just like it comes down to time, money, and patience on whether or not a consumer will decide to use your product.

First, I challenge you to find a Duratec V6 with hypereutectic pistons making anywhere close to 500 hp reliably, anywhere in the world. The bottom line is that your "its all in the tune" mantra is ignoring SOOOOO many other factors about the powertrain you are working with; there are inherent engineering limitations in these motors and transmissions.

1st, I bring up concerns about the bottom end, your response is "well it can be rebuilt, its just an engine like any other" yeah but at what cost... priced out a set of forged rods and pistons for a duratec lately... how about a 4.0l AJ-V8?

Then I bring up conerns about the drivetrain, your response "the 5r55n can be upgraded" again I say at what cost? What happens when people start breaking the ZF boxes, priced out upgraded internals for those?

It all comes down to time and money, most people in the DEW98 platform car community aren't going to invest the kind of money that running even a modest kit would require to make it a trully reliable street car. Ever.

Old 10-10-2011, 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by ohsigmachi
Wildcard, I couldn't have said it better myself.

"It's funny how it all ends up with Time, money, and projected sales equaling the decider to go into a market or to ignore it"

Just like it comes down to time, money, and patience on whether or not a consumer will decide to use your product.

First, I challenge you to find a Duratec V6 with hypereutectic pistons making anywhere close to 500 hp reliably, anywhere in the world. The bottom line is that your "its all in the tune" mantra is ignoring SOOOOO many other factors about the powertrain you are working with; there are inherent engineering limitations in these motors and transmissions.*

1st, I bring up concerns about the bottom end, your response is "well it can be rebuilt, its just an engine like any other" yeah but at what cost... priced out a set of forged rods and pistons for a duratec lately... how about a 4.0l AJ-V8?

Then I bring up conerns about the drivetrain, your response "the 5r55n can be upgraded" again I say at what cost? What happens when people start breaking the ZF boxes, priced out upgraded internals for those?

It all comes down to time and money, most people in the DEW98 platform car community aren't going to invest the kind of money that running even a modest kit would require to make it a trully reliable street car. Ever.
Hello once again Ohsigmachi. I just finished reading and I have to say, we're back on the hypereutectic pistons aren't we. I imagine the v6 specifically. Well I'll counter with an observation. I imagine that your point is that the v6s cannot support a power adder- at any boost. I point out all of the aftermarket vehicles that are equipped with aftermarket superchargers and turbocharger kits that have hypereutectic pistons. Vortech, Aps, Paxton, Kenne Bell, Procharger, Whipple, Magnacharger, Eldebrock, Greddy, Turbonetics, Hellion, HKS, the list goes on and on and on. We're also in this list including 96-01 cobras, 03-04 Mach 1s, Camaros, Corvettes and 99-04 mustang Gt's, which all came equipped with hypereutectic pistons. In almost all of these cars we can push 100-200 hp above stock on the hypereutectic pistons. The final number is usually based off of what the engine started with. And if its high compression that you are concerned with as you keep pointing out the v6 s-type and Lincoln ls, high compression is not a concern. We can only run 7-12 psi on that compression ratio, however we will have the same hp that we would if the motor was lower compression like 8.5:1 and we ran 16-20 psi. I run the same setup on my mustang- high compression, low boost. The s-type r is running 9:1 compression ratio as an insurance policy. Lower compression, less chance of damaging the motor if the owner plays with the parameters. The motor was not set on the edge of its top performance, but rather a city block away from it. It's the same as most factory superchargered vehicles, 03-04 cobra, gt500, Ferrari f40, etc. They all share low compression mainly as means of insurance; the f40 that was just the times of the day. You can see a great example of this if you look up the gt500 versus the cobra jet. Gt500/ 8.3:1; cobra jet/9.6:1. Same car, just one is full performance.

All of this above does not state that your trans is going to blow up or you'll need a motor upgrade if you stay within the stock settings of the kit, and for what the kits motor was designed for in stock form. There is no car that we cannot hit 7-10 psi with the motor being destroyed and transmission being upgraded if the tuning is correct.*

Tuning, which leads me to me point out your mocking statement calling it a mantra. Tuning, my dear Ohsigmachi, is one of the most important factors in building a car. You can build whatever you want to build, turbos, superchargers, or a combination of the two, but if you can't tune it, or tune it right, everything is for nothing. Tuning is essential, and in today computer controlled vehicles is the make or break part of aftermarket cars, especially with any with power adders. Mind that went I started the paragraph about tuning I said "one of the most important." I say this because you are saying that I have said that tuning is everything with your statement that I have been "...ignoring SOOOOO many other factors about the powertrain you are working with." If you look again my statement before I point out all of the other factors that I are concerned in building a car. The trans, the motor, stock compression ratio, and how far we can push it. I won't go so far on this point because your last point actually says that I included this information, but that you are negating this issue because of cost. I say two things to this, I'll repeat what I wrote above that at 7-10 psi stock motor hypereutectic pistons, with the correct tune the stock engine and powertrain can be sustained, and unmodified. I point out my evidence of all of companies who make they're business on adding power adders to stock cars. Point #2, is that when someone wants to go for higher hp numbers, now I'm saying 500-700 rwhp etc., then they will need to upgrade parts etc., and you point out cost. Ohsigmachi, you yourself may not be interested in paying money to increase your hp or performance, but you cannot speak for or assume that every owner is in your same boat. The aftermarket equals paying money to improve your cars engine, suspension, drivetrain, or appearance. Remember the saying, " you have to pay to play." It's the same here. The difference will be, as I posted in my previous post, your community now has that option. Other than just wheels, a simple supercharger pulley upgrade, there will higher performance options.

For your point of time and money as how it plays into people purchasing my products, you are right about the fact that time and money plays into a great many things, however, I'm not going to be begging for anyone's business. I'm here, as I have always been to make connections on the forum, to meet some members to work on their issues and to develop more products for your platform. I'll be focused on that for the near future. And when we do start moving into to advertising you'll see our ad on your forum as we will be a sponsor. I'll be looking forward to the future.

Oh and yes, of course we've priced out how much pistons and rods for Aj-V8s will cost, it was the first step in deciding to build a motor. Just like I have two Lincolns, a Duratech V6 and a AJ-V8, both turbocharged that are extremely reliable vehicles. The V6 being turbocharged for over 3 years now.

As always Ohsigmachi,

Bests,

-Brett

Last edited by Wildcardfox; 10-10-2011 at 10:25 AM.
The following users liked this post:
SchultzLD (10-11-2011)
Old 10-10-2011, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by Wildcardfox
Oh and yes, of course we've priced out how much pistons and rods for Aj-V8s will cost, it was the first step in deciding to build a motor. Just like I have two Lincolns, a Duratech V6 and a AJ-V8, both turbocharged that are extremely reliable vehicles. The V6 being turbocharged for over 3 years now.

As always Ohsigmachi,

Bests,

-Brett
So..how much were the 4.0L rods, pistons, and bearings? What's the average shop time to do a bottom end rebuild of a 4.0L S-type?...I'm just curious.

I'd love to see, pics, dyno runs/plots, track runs and pretty much whatever you'd like to share about the V6(especially AFR/RPM/Power/Boost plots from your dyno runs).

Oh, and if you have a 4.0L Lincoln LS that is "extremely reliable" whether its boosted or not, you're extremely lucky... or you have an entire shop at your disposal in order to do basic maintenance and repairs...

Last edited by ohsigmachi; 10-10-2011 at 11:08 AM.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:44 AM

So..how much were the 4.0L rods, pistons, and bearings? What's the average shop time to do a bottom end rebuild of a 4.0L S-type?...I'm just curious.

I'd love to see, pics, dyno runs/plots, track runs and pretty much whatever you'd like to share about the V6(especially AFR/RPM/Power/Boost plots from your dyno runs).

Oh, and if you have a 4.0L Lincoln LS that is "extremely reliable" whether its boosted or not, you're extremely lucky... or you have an entire shop at your disposal in order to do basic maintenance and repairs...

ohsigmachi I'm not here to play this game of trying you trying to stump me, nor do I need to prove anything to you. V6 I built back in '08 for a dealer. You can see pictures of the car in the first post I made in this thread, theres a link and pics of the owner at a show. Car hasn't had a problem. I won't be unveiling engine prices, or prices for that matter of products until they hit the market.

You have a great day ohsigmachi.

-Brett

Last edited by Wildcardfox; 10-11-2011 at 09:47 AM.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:11 PM

Ah, so lets recap.

First, a member raises valid concerns about powertrain issues with increased power output. To which vendor responds with platitudes about how any car can be turbocharged, blah blah blah.

Member swat asides those platitudes and asks real pointed questions. Vendor responds with I've done this before, why don't you belive me"

Member pushes for hard data, and gets told 'I'm not playing this game." I don't have anything to prove to you.

Actually Mr. Wildcard, you do. You have A LOT to prove... to all of us.

Old 10-12-2011, 01:05 PM

Ah, so lets recap.

First, a member raises valid concerns about powertrain issues with increased power output. To which vendor responds with platitudes about how any car can be turbocharged, blah blah blah.

Member swat asides those platitudes and asks real pointed questions. Vendor responds with I've done this before, why don't you belive me"

Member pushes for hard data, and gets told 'I'm not playing this game." I don't have anything to prove to you.

Actually Mr. Wildcard, you do. You have A LOT to prove... to all of us.
this conversation has gone from interesting to lame with this discussion.

We all know that virtually any engine can be supercharged or turbocharged but the amount of additional power will vary based on the structure of the engine and tuning. There's nothing to discuss there. If he wants to give away some of the info that he's learned over the last few years spending his time and effort on these cars, so be it. If not then lay off.

The trans in our STR's was also used in Bentley Continental GT, and 7 series bmw if I recall correctly. I'm sure that it can handle more than 440 hp. Will it wear out quicker at higher power levels?... probably.

I've already talked to Brett about taking a look at my car so let's see what they're able to do once we meet up. If they can tune the ECU, then that'll be a huge step forward.

Omsigmashi, if you're that worried about what things will cost, then this probably isn't the best hobby for you. This type of deal is reserved for ecentric types that don't worry about money. If the individuals working with him were worried about money, they would have bought a cadillac cts v with the lsx engine. Engine mods, trans and supension mods are a dime a dozen for that sedan.

As was mentioned many times, there's a reason why these aren't mainstream products. If there was money to be made, there would be many more vendors selling products.

Anyhow, I'm done with my rant. Let's get this back on topic.

The following users liked this post:
Brutal (11-17-2011)
Old 11-17-2011, 01:00 PM
Veteran Member
Received 78 Likes on 74 Posts

A little over a month has passed...Any updates?

Old 11-17-2011, 05:45 PM
Received 2,183 Likes on 1,355 Posts

A set of custom 8 cp forged pistons and billet pauhter rods are gonna run you about $2700. That includes rings,pins and locks. Zf is behind many hi hp engines from manufacturers.
Ive built alot of custom stuff over the years including my v6 4.0 nissan vq40 motor with a eaton blower. I put out 330(rwhp) 10psi to the wheels and have a friend in arizona with a single sts universal turbo kit fitted to his x terra and puts down right at 400 to the wheels on 6psi. Thats what kind of hp you give up turning the blower vs turbo.
Ive spent alot of time and money doing off brand stuff and custom. There are so many nay sayers and people window shopping its just not worth key board wars over stuff like this. If you want it pay for, and when you break stuff as i have pay to make it stronger next time. If you dont have the stomach for cutting edge fring stuff like this. Then stay out. By comparison. The 580 cubic inch engine in my race car cost me $20,000 to build in 1997. I can build the same for less now because more people do it and parts are cheaper. But if you want to do stuff out of the norm it cost. How fast ya wanna go$$$$$

The following 2 users liked this post by Brutal:
avos (11-18-2011), Sean B (11-18-2011)
Old 11-18-2011, 02:31 AM
Veteran Member
Received 4,483 Likes on 3,901 Posts

I read various posts as being - perhaps badly expressed, but meaning - "I'm willing to spend $$$ but what would I get and what evidence of the claims being made is there?". The evidence being essentially nil for many of the outfits

I guess a related question would be more useful "If I have $nnn to spend, which mods can that buy to make the most increase in xxxx situation?" (I'm thinking you have to say the xxxx i.e. what you're wanting to achieve.)

BTW, I'm not my self wanting to do this stuff. (I have just one car, can't afford a second, and not much spare money.)

Old 11-18-2011, 02:52 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,062 Likes on 759 Posts

$$$ doesn't bring you much, $$$$ is another matter , and $$$$$ opens up a whole new world ;-).

Old 11-18-2011, 03:21 AM
Veteran Member
Received 4,483 Likes on 3,901 Posts

Originally Posted by avos
$$$ doesn't bring you much, $$$$ is another matter , and $$$$$ opens up a whole new world ;-).
LOL

I suppose if I DID want to do this stuff I'd start with a J2534 tool and a spare PCM (of the kind in my car) to check I could reflash it (I'd hate to START doing this kind of thing on my actual car), then get a map editor and have a hunt around. Also, figure how to take readings (and which ones, AFR/RPM/IAT2/gear # spring to mind) under the conditions I was interested in (1/4 mile, say, but not really my interest).

That looks like $$ or maybe $$$ but not more. Lots of time with the map editor I expect.

I can imagine wanting to inject packets onto the CAN, too
(cheap, if you know how & what to inject)

I might want paddle-shift on the steering wheel. Not sure, but sounds useful.

Last edited by JagV8; 11-18-2011 at 03:24 AM.

Quick Reply: Turbo kit