US Southwest AZ, TX, NM, OK

Jaguar USA sues Jaguar Plano for fraud

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 12:30 PM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Jaguar USA sues Jaguar Plano for fraud

Plano Jaguar dealership accused of warranty and incentive fraud | Southeast Texas Record

SHERMAN -- The North American Jaguar distributor believes a Plano dealership has operated under a plan of "controlled greed" since 2002 to defraud the distributor from more than $20 million and gaining all-expenses paid trips to San Francisco and Napa, a Mediterranean cruise to Spain and a trip to Buenos Aires.

Jaguar Land Rover North America LLC filed suit against Millennium Jaguar of Texas Inc. doing business as Millennium Motor Cars, David L. Stephens, David R. Muir, Amious Vaughn, John Shinsky, David Woodard, Jermaine Sapp, Ryan Kersh and Wallace Barnett on Aug. 25 in the Sherman Division of the Eastern District of Texas.

The plaintiff states that Millennium Motor Cars, an authorized Jaguar dealership since 1999, has engaged in a systematic and pervasive fraud scheme that involved the sales, services and parts departments and has gone to great lengths to conceal their deception.

The following users liked this post:
JSA (01-05-2014)
Old 11-15-2011, 06:47 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I notice that's from 2009, I wonder what came of it.

Old 02-21-2012, 03:07 PM
Received 76 Likes on 56 Posts

Millenium in Plano ripped me off a few years ago. I'd never go back to them.

I bought a car from them then sold it back to them 1 year later as I was being posted overseas for a couple of years.

We had already agreed the price they would buy the car back at, but after finding out my flight was leaving in a few hours from the time I was at the dealership, they suddenly decided to pay me $2000 dollars less, knowing I didn't have enough time left to go and sell it anywhere else.

Last edited by JustNiz; 02-21-2012 at 03:09 PM.
The following 2 users liked this post by JustNiz:
JSA (01-05-2014), kittyanne (02-25-2012)
Old 02-25-2012, 11:23 AM
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by AB22 Easy Tiger
I notice that's from 2009, I wonder what came of it.
Millennium Motor Cars is now under new ownership and doing business as Jaguar Plano (far north Dallas, for those unfamiliar with the territory). I'm not a customer, but test drove some cars there when in the market for my current cars. I live in between Dallas and Fort Worth and decided to use the Fort Worth dealership, Autobahn Motorcar Group, for service. The dealership stretches for a few blocks, with separate showrooms and service departments for Jaguar, Range Rover, BMW, Porsche, Volkswagen, Volvo, etc. Lee Letts is the service manager for Jaguar, with only one other service writer, and he has been terrific. This is a small shop and isn't a fancy place, but they treat you as an individual, not as just another work-order number. Volvo provides their loaner cars, but they once gave me their XJ demonstrator to drive for a couple of days.

JSA (01-05-2014)
Old 02-25-2012, 01:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Does anyone know the status of the lawsuit?
One of the defendants is still there and employed by the new owner, Park Place Dealerships.

Kittyanne
2001 XKR

Old 02-25-2012, 02:39 PM
Received 60 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by iamddo
Millennium Motor Cars is now under new ownership and doing business as Jaguar Plano (far north Dallas, for those unfamiliar with the territory). I'm not a customer, but test drove some cars there when in the market for my current cars. I live in between Dallas and Fort Worth and decided to use the Fort Worth dealership, Autobahn Motorcar Group, for service. The dealership stretches for a few blocks, with separate showrooms and service departments for Jaguar, Range Rover, BMW, Porsche, Volkswagen, Volvo, etc. Lee Letts is the service manager for Jaguar, with only one other service writer, and he has been terrific. This is a small shop and isn't a fancy place, but they treat you as an individual, not as just another work-order number. Volvo provides their loaner cars, but they once gave me their XJ demonstrator to drive for a couple of days.
Good dealer, have used them for 10 years. Bad news!!.. Lee was let go quite quickly a few months ago. I thought he was excellent and knew Jags well.
Bob "Motorcarman" on here knows him quite well. I would contact Bob if you want to get in touch with Lee.

Old 02-25-2012, 08:30 PM
Received 7,879 Likes on 4,763 Posts

Lee is still in the automotive industry. He did do some contract work for me a few months ago and I keep in touch.

bob gauff

Old 06-30-2012, 11:36 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Millenium got bought out by Park Place. I've been there a few times and the dealership does a good job and everyone has been friendly to me. They seemed very knowledgeable and helpful. Nothing like the old company

Old 10-08-2012, 04:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Park Place Plano

I have no information on the old dealership but I have purchased 4 cars from Park Place and have zero complaints. 2 from Park Place Lexus and 2 from Park Place Jag. Hopefully any problems are in the past.

Old 07-29-2013, 10:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't believe Jose Malpica wasn't linked also. He has committed odometer fruad & somehow Millenium covered for him(Millenium had to buy back car to avoid suit). He also used to brag about ripping customers off pushing unneeded warranties. I believe he works for Van Tuyl A.G. in DFW now. BUYER BE WARE!

JSA (01-05-2014)