X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JimC64 why did you close VinceK Thread??

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2010, 12:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JimC64 why did you close VinceK Thread??

Now he had the last laugh. Darns it was the best entertainment ever on this forum. I vote to bring it back to life.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:34 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by oldguy63
Now he had the last laugh. Darns it was the best entertainment ever on this forum. I vote to bring it back to life.
I vote ban the kids ip address....

Not one time in his arguement did he specify why his feelings on the x are so negative. Never did he once post the issues he encounterd... All he did was keep posting reviews from the Internet that we already knew prior to purchasing the x...

It's very clear what his situation is.... Anyone that has a 73 Toyota still n claims it's more of a panty dropper than the x clearly can't afford keeping up with a jaguar... Therefore pointing out the obvious on a mechanical entity n their failures is clearly a weak attempt into redeeming himself n making his wife beieve her in the passanger seat in a 73 rust box is better than a jag...

It's obvious he wanted to roll with the big boys but failed to keep up....

I praise jims decision n hope vincek would just grow up n stop trying to chastise a community that loves their kitty

Or at least bring a viable argument that is worthy enough to be in these forums...

Other than that... Keep cruising in your 73... That's if you even have a cruise button

Old 04-28-2010, 12:40 AM
Veteran Member
Received 115 Likes on 83 Posts

Damn I was just starting to have fun with it:

Old 04-28-2010, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by exexpat
Damn I was just starting to have fun with it:

OMG you have just brought my youth back, are you kiden me i would love to jump into that car and burn some rubber. 32/36 webber, some centerlines rims so sweet. hey at that time that car did bring me some HOOOTT chic's

2nd vote bring him back!!!!!

I personally did not know my car made a worst cars ever made list.He did have some facts though i must say,rude yes he was.

Old 04-28-2010, 01:14 AM

what year is that? is it in the early 80's

Old 04-28-2010, 10:03 AM
Veteran Member
Received 301 Likes on 173 Posts

I think we should just keep it closed and move on.

But Jeremy that was a funny pic

Old 04-28-2010, 11:44 AM

I think the entertainment will now carry on in this tread. The guy should just fit a flux capaciter from the famous back to the future DeLorien an go back 1973 where there was no internet.

Old 04-28-2010, 11:52 AM
Veteran Member
Received 301 Likes on 173 Posts

My friend took me for a drive in his dads Delorien a few days ago, its is very slow but the doors are cool.

Old 04-28-2010, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Jaggyx
My friend took me for a drive in his dads Delorien a few days ago, its is very slow but the doors are cool.

a fly or a drive? i hear you could go back into time and drive a toyota!

Old 04-28-2010, 01:14 PM

vincek

Jag X-Type !! Will never buy one again!
I have a '73 Toyota coup that runs way better with ga-zillion miles on it ,then my FORD made Jaguar... Cant wait to sell it to the next fool thinking its the best car ever made! advice for anyone looking to buy a Jag X-Type...man do some reading in this forum first and you will see!....not to mention the poor resale value!

HEY HENRY!! BRING BACK THE MODEL T & A...DONT TRY TO MAKE EURO CARS ,BECAUSE U SVCK AT IT................

oh no did i just do a copy & past
im wondering why there is a V in suck?

Old 04-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Veteran Member
Received 128 Likes on 122 Posts

He had his fun, we had ours. It could go on forever as logic, reason, and experience were not making any difference.

Jim did the right thing to prevent it from getting hostile, as the inevitably do. Even though we didn't agree with him I could see the name calling was already starting to creep in. We are better than that (i've taken the bait before and regret it to this day).

jonre you are going to get smacked with the ban hammer if you don't let it go. The mods will not appreciate this.

Old 04-28-2010, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by The Chris X
He had his fun, we had ours. It could go on forever as logic, reason, and experience were not making any difference.

Jim did the right thing to prevent it from getting hostile, as the inevitably do. Even though we didn't agree with him I could see the name calling was already starting to creep in. We are better than that (i've taken the bait before and regret it to this day).

jonre you are going to get smacked with the ban hammer if you don't let it go. The mods will not appreciate this.

hey i did not start it back up, looks like there is some interest in this dont you think?

Old 04-28-2010, 02:48 PM
Veteran Member
Received 128 Likes on 122 Posts

I didn't mean you started it, but re-posting his threads is what I was getting at. Up to you, just my thoughts my friend.

Old 04-28-2010, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by The Chris X
I didn't mean you started it, but re-posting his threads is what I was getting at. Up to you, just my thoughts my friend.

Old 04-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Veteran member
Received 1,143 Likes on 749 Posts

subscribed

Old 04-28-2010, 08:21 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  19.3 KB

Guys, Jagxtype, Jaggyx and The Chrisx All saw where this was going as I'm sure many others could too!
In reply to oldguy,jonre and bolly....No offence guys, but you're relatively new to the forum and will soon get an idea of what its like to be a member here. We're all up for a little fun, but sometimes all too easily things get outta hand and cause unecessary friction which can / has upset the balance in the past.
If you remember, Caddie closed this thread some time ago ( maybe a little prematurely but, he could see where it was going, as could I ) But I hoped for the best and decided to keep a close eye on it to see where it would go.
I for one don't hold with closing a thread because someone says sumthin negative about our cars, we have to take the rough with the smooth, but, bashing ANY brand I don't hold with.
Vincek was allowed to have his say as a member of this forum as he is entitled to do, although, with his relatively new status and low post count I'm somewhat concerned about his intentions, but gave the benefit of the doubt......
Basically, Vincek has had his say and we've had ours. This has always been a better forum than to get dragged down into what eventually becomes a slanging match.....Lets please move on guys

Old 04-28-2010, 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by JimC64

Guys, Jagxtype, Jaggyx and The Chrisx All saw where this was going as I'm sure many others could too!
In reply to oldguy,jonre and bolly....No offence guys, but you're relatively new to the forum and will soon get an idea of what its like to be a member here. We're all up for a little fun, but sometimes all too easily things get outta hand and cause unecessary friction which can / has upset the balance in the past.
If you remember, Caddie closed this thread some time ago ( maybe a little prematurely but, he could see where it was going, as could I ) But I hoped for the best and decided to keep a close eye on it to see where it would go.
I for one don't hold with closing a thread because someone says sumthin negative about our cars, we have to take the rough with the smooth, but, bashing ANY brand I don't hold with.
Vincek was allowed to have his say as a member of this forum as he is entitled to do, although, with his relatively new status and low post count I'm somewhat concerned about his intentions, but gave the benefit of the doubt......
Basically, Vincek has had his say and we've had ours. This has always been a better forum than to get dragged down into what eventually becomes a slanging match.....Lets please move on guys

so true, but it was fun to see the reply's , some times you need some hype to keep everyone on there feet.

Im also not new here ive been coming here since a few years now, im just a new sign up. I had all the info i needed just by checking the posts everyday.( very helpful forum ) without the need to sign up.

Old 04-29-2010, 05:19 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

So... One useless thread got locked only to have another completely useless thread crop up in its place?

I guess I'll help contribute to the uselessness...

Old 04-30-2010, 10:23 AM
Veteran Member
Received 115 Likes on 83 Posts

Allen has a fascination with unicorns. I think you could make money out of this with a good Vegas show at Excalibur or something with a medieval theme...

Originally Posted by ufoz8mycow
So... One useless thread got locked only to have another completely useless thread crop up in its place?

I guess I'll help contribute to the uselessness...

Old 04-30-2010, 11:29 AM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I love unicorns. Anyone who disagrees on their awesomeness is wrong. Period.

Quick Reply: JimC64 why did you close VinceK Thread??