Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mc Jaguar your T-case seal?

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 07:57 PM
Received 37 Likes on 29 Posts
Default RE: Mc Jaguar your T-case seal?

okay, okay.....
this is the second time I've responded to Bo in a fashion that I've found very funny, and sarcastic, but then upon further reflection it has seemed actually mean and 'sarcaustic'.....

so I've once again deleted my post.

For the record:
Bo, in light of your response last time I posted information on a Jaguar procedure I had successfully done, and which others have used to their own success as well, I really have no interest in posting FOR YOU.
Now, if anybody else is at all interested, then I would ABSOLUTELY be inclined to help them out.

Don't get me wrong: I'll continue to post up here to help in any and every way I can, and expose myself to further castigation by you, because in the words of my girl-friend:
"So what, I'm still a Rock-Star".... (okay, fine, she's not my girl-friend)

But if it's merely to satisfy your own curiosity, or other (perhaps dysfunctional) desire you have, then I don't see the point.
Do you?

Old 10-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Veteran Member
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

[sm=icon_beat.gif]

Old 10-29-2008, 08:45 PM
ud
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Well this is probably none of my business and I will probably be told so too..But knowing Bo, this question was his way of saying letby gones be by gones..So McJag..I think you could have been a little more relaxed and simply let this go....Bo and I have had our run ins too..But I don't hold any ill feelings, I know he is sharp when it comes to the JAG and I respect his knowledge and ability...But we just don't mix well together either..too bad too, cuz I value his experience with working on the JAG..I just take him with a grain of salt....but hey, can't make everyone like you.

Old 10-29-2008, 10:15 PM

ORIGINAL: bojangles

If you wanna fight.... lets do it face to face.
nah. no interest in fighting with ya. refer to my post above.

and yes, it is the Right-side seal. [&:]

That reset procedure is still a guess... if you know the actual procedure then tell us/.. that is what the board if for.
okay, sure thing. Here it is:
https://www.jaguarforums.com/m_76442/tm.htm

oh, and by the way: I'm getting ready to describe the procedure for testing a battery in another thread. do you want to check over my directions first, before I post 'em? [sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 10-31-2008, 09:20 AM

I am sorry you dont like me picking on details. I dont hold anything against you for it.
see, now, I would argue that your comments (below) would contradict that.

line... self explanitory.
align two line that are matched.
misaligned.. well that is not aligned.

If you dont understand the problem.. you have no business looking for a solution.

randomly pressing buttons and claiming a solution is just lightyears away from having any understanding a cause.

if you are going to give instructions... you need to make is clear.. otherwise a bunch of bubble headed jag owners are going to start pressing their buttons totally randomly and each of them claiming a solution.
then you say:

I cant see what is wrong with challenging these details? It only helps others.
Hey, I got no probelm with you challenging the details (even though my instructions have worked for everyone who used them). I'm just suggesting (again) that you needn't be an A** when you do it.
As I said the 1st time around: If you had let me know you were looking for a FAQ-type set of instructions, complete with the proper way to hold your tongue in your teeth while applying exactly 6 pounds of pressure to the switch, Then I could have declined your request, and still helped Kilroy.

But instead, you attacked a (relatively) new member to this forum, for posting a decent (and sufficient) set of instructions that helped the person who requested the help to solve their problem. You did this because YOU are on some quest for "technically accurate instructions". A quest I was entirely unaware of previous to your attack, and a quest that (while laudible) I do not share in the least.

I cant wait to hear more about the TC RH seal.. that would be great for many of us.
To date, you are still the only one who seems to be at all interested in this. So for now, it'll remain 'my little secret'.

Old 10-31-2008, 02:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well i am pretty interested in the TC seal because its a relative problem with many of our cars and it would be nice to reference back to something if it ever occurs or if it already has occurred. This website is like a wiki, if you dont like someones stuff, you edit it, but for the good of everyone, building off others ideas.

Old 10-31-2008, 04:42 PM
Veteran Member
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Oh this is gonna be good...don't start...let me go buy a 30 pack of beer, i'll be right back!

Old 10-31-2008, 05:59 PM

ORIGINAL: racerx82

Oh this is gonna be good...don't start...let me go buy a 30 pack of beer, i'll be right back!

OKAY.
let me know when you're ready.

Old 10-31-2008, 07:06 PM
ud
Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Old 10-31-2008, 07:52 PM
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

LOL!racerx you crack me up bro! Dennis has his popcorn and is on the side line - LOL!

I hope mc and bo can work this out - they are both good guys.