Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New to the Forum Head light Question

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 12:44 PM
Veteran Member
Received 45 Likes on 15 Posts
Default RE: New to the Forum Head light Question

How can you tell what kind of phone he has from pics alone? BTW, it looks good!

Old 05-23-2007, 01:14 PM
Veteran Member
Received 637 Likes on 439 Posts

I am not a Samsung fan but I saw a Samsung with 3.2 mp .The phone is badass and muchuseful than N91 in regards to the features .
Dear mod, I think I should have said if the phone was between1.3 mp and2 mp.Why I led to the conclusion is when I take similar picts like our friend gotti15 and upload them in my notebook , I see some break downs to the images just as we see here .
My suggestion is buythe highest megapixel as much as possible and don't forget to take pictures and comprare them to Motorola .

Old 05-23-2007, 07:46 PM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I want the motorola m610 like the looks plus its 2 mg. Gotta switch to sprint but I have nextel and I ordered a i880...i have a i870 but its a pos now...dropped it out of my pocket on my crotch rocket doing about 90-110 wasn't paying attention to speed just feeling the motor and forgot about my phone and reached down and felt it falling out of my pocket...watched it fly about 8 feet in the air....i had to get off the freeway and than head back west on 59...needless to say that was when the phone was a week or 2 old and its held up since than~! By the way gotti those look like the same exact bulbs I have in mine they don't look very good during day and they don't match any halogen but guarantee they'd look good with hids!

Old 05-23-2007, 08:55 PM
Veteran Member

Ouch quil! I have an i265 or something like that. Can't find it right now. It's the ugly one that comes free with the service. It broke so I'm waiting to get a new one, not sure what though! I found a Samsung at the junk yard and it had the 3.0 megapixels and it took INCREDIBLE pics. Gave it back to the owner the same day. Boy he was happy!

Old 05-24-2007, 11:45 AM
Veteran Member

Oh well, my buddy found a nextel at school and would have returned it to the person that lost it....that was til the phone got like 5 text messages right after he found it asking if they were all going to meet and smoke some herbs...needless to say he said if you can afford drugs you can afford a new phone! That sucks! Hey man my wife has the i870 and if I end up getting her the i880 as well and we get to keep the i870 i'll give ya a good deal on it! It's always nice to have as many spare nextels as possible as they are so freaking expensive...even with a plan. Our i870's were 225 with a new 2 year agreement per phone!

Old 05-24-2007, 11:59 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

All this talk about Cell phones almost has me about to buy one. What is the newest and coolest phone out now?
Yes i know i am going to get ripped on for not owning a cell phone, its not because i am cheap its because at my last job i had two nextel cell phones for work and one verizon for personal.
I managed a Catering company so one nextel was for the Chef's and party staff and that had to be on 24 hours a day for any screw ups or emergancies and stuff like that. the other Nextel was for my delivery drivers and that was on from 4am untill 9pm. So my Nextels were going off every hour all day everyday.
then i was on the outs with my exgirlfriend and was cheating on her big time, so my personal phone rang of the hook because of her and the other crazy chicks i dealt with. plus my insane family calling and my alcoholic friend calling. I had unlimited minutes on all three phones, which the company paid for, so i never knew hoe much i used them but it was enough to quit the job.

so long story short i hate cell phones and havent had one for three years!!!!!!!!! but i think i might get ONE only one next month? we will see
anyone got the new RZER or RIZR, how is it?

Old 05-24-2007, 12:10 PM
Veteran Member
Received 637 Likes on 439 Posts

I think Nokia E90 is the coolest one .
You'll find some features on it

Browse the Internet and transfer media-rich files via HSDPA (up to 3.6 Mbit/s enabled) and 3G high-speed mobile broadband

[*]Increase mobile productivity with applications for browsing and editing documents[*]Talk on every continent with quad-band GSM and automatic switching between bands[*]Access voice and data functions quickly and easily with convenient shortcut keys[*]Locate meeting venues, restaurants, and places of interest with the integrated GPS[*]Send images captured with the integrated 3.2 megapixel camera with flash and autofocus [/ul][/align][/align]
Operating frequency[/align]Operating frequency[/align]
[*]GSM quad-band (850/900/1800/1900)[*]WCDMA 2100 [/ul][/align][/align]
Size[/align]Size[/align]
[*]Volume: 140 cc[*]Weight: 210 g[*]Dimensions: 132 x 57 x 20 mm [/ul][/align][/align]
Display[/align]Display[/align]
[*]Inner: Active matrix color display (800 x 352 pixels), 16 million true colors[*]Outer: Active matrix color display (240 x 320 pixels), 16 million true colors [/ul][/align][/align]
User interface[/align]User interface[/align]
[*]S60 Platform 3.1 Edition[*]Symbian OS Version 9.2[*]Javaâ„¢ MIDP 2.0 [/ul][/align][/align]
Imaging[/align]Imaging[/align]
[*]3.2 megapixel camera with flash and autofocus[*]QCIF camera for video calling [/ul][/align][/align]
Messaging[/align]Messaging[/align]
[*]Supports POP3, IMAP4, and SMTP[*]Support for push email with filtering, including Nokia Intellisync Wireless Email[*]View, open, and edit email attachments with Quickoffice (documents, spreadsheets, and presentations), Zip Manager, and Adobe Acrobat Reader[*]Remote contact look-up[*]Instant messaging[*]Text-to-speech message reader[*]MMS and SMS [/ul][/align][/align]
Multimedia[/align]Multimedia[/align]
[*]Video calling[*]FM radio[*]Music player (MP3, AAC)[*]Media player [/ul][/align][/align]
Memory functions[/align]Memory functions[/align]
[*]Up to 128MB free memory for user data and applications[*]Extendible up to 2GB with microSD memory card [/ul][/align][/align]
Applications[/align]Applications[/align]
[*]Quickoffice tools with editors[*]Maps application for location-based services[*]Nokia Office Tools 1.1 (including Active notes)[*]VoIP 2.1[*]Use the Download! client to personalize your device with add-on applications[*]Support for Nokia Intellisync Mobile Suite[*]WorldMate service, Nokia Wireless Presenter application, and Global Race – Raging Thunder game available for download via Download! client [/ul][/align][/align]
Connectivity[/align]Connectivity[/align]
[*]Integrated WLAN
[ul][*]WLAN: 802.11b, 802.11g*[*]WLAN Security: WPA2-Enterprise, WPA2-Personal, WPA-Enterprise, WPA-Personal[*]WLAN Quality of Service: WMM, U-APSD [/ul][*]Mini USB, USB 2.0 full-speed[*]Bluetooth wireless technology 2.0[*]2.5mm Nokia A/V connector with ECI[*]Infrared (up to 115 kbps) [/ul][/align][/align]
Browsing[/align]Browsing[/align]
[*]Web browser (x)HTML[*]JavaScript 1.3 and 1.5 supported[*]Flash Lite 2.0 supported [/ul][/align][/align]
Data transfer[/align]Data transfer[/align]
[*]WLAN 802.11b, WLAN 802.11g*[*]HSDPA up to 3.6Mbit/s enabled[*]WCDMA 2100 MHz with simultaneous voice and packet data[*]GPRS/EGPRS (Class A, MSC 32)[*]3GPP rel 5[*]Dual transfer mode MSC11, SAIC rel v1 [/ul][/align][/align]
Voice features[/align]Voice features[/align]
[*]Voice dialing[*]Voice commands for menu short cuts, keypad lock, and profiles[*]Voice recording for making notes or recording conversations[*]Internet Call release 2.1 for making VoIP (voice over IP) calls[*]Text-to-speech message reader[*]Enhanced voice commands with speaker-independent name dialing (SIND), and voice aid for eyes-free control of core functions[*]Integrated handsfree speaker[*]Push to talk (PoC) [/ul][/align][/align]
Personal information management (PIM)[/align]Personal information management (PIM)[/align]
[*]Nokia Team Suite[*]Calendar attachment support[*]Meeting requests to calendar[*]Calendar plug-in for 3rd party email solutions[*]Contacts with images[*]Nokia Active Notes application [/ul][/align][/align]
Other features[/align]Other features[/align]
[*]Integrated GPS[*]Support for Nokia Intellisync file sync and device management[*]Stereo FM radio [/ul][/align][/align]
Sales package contents[/align]Sales package contents[/align]
[*]Nokia E90 Communicator[*]Nokia Battery BP-4L (1500 mAh)[*]Wired stereo headset (HS-47)[*]Travel Charger (AC-4)[*]Connectivity cable (DKE-2)[*]Memory card (microSD 512MB) - content may vary at country level[*]Quick Start guide[*]User manual[*]DVD ROM including the Nokia PC suite application [/ul][/align][/align]
Power management[/align]Power management[/align]

Battery
Talk time
Standby time
Capacity

BP-4L
Up to 5 hours GSM
Up to 14 days GSM
1500 mAh
* Operation times vary depending on the network and usage.[/align][/align]
Related documents[/align]Related documents[/align]
[*]Certification Information (SAR)[*]Eco Declaration [/ul][/align][/align]

[/align][/align]

[/align][/align][/align][/align][/align]var sifrPath = "/NOKIA_COM_1/Pics/nokiastandard.swf";

Old 05-24-2007, 02:40 PM
Veteran Member

Right now I'm using an i730 from Boost Mobile, and it's a life saver because all of my calls from the Nextel I'm having them forwarded to the Boost. I should get the new i265 this weekend, cuz it's free, but I want an upgrade asap. The only thing is that if I spend on a phone, then that's less money for a vacation in Colombia which is coming up any time soon. Or maybe an upgrade on the 240, or the Jag. Boy decisions decisions, decisions. If you get the i880 for the wifey let me know. I'm sure I would take it off your hands. I see they're going on ebay for about 125 give or take a few. Let me know though. The i880 is a heck of a phone, but my co-worker has one and I wouldn't like to have the same phone.
BTW, House...Stop being a playa and get a phone. 3 years w/ no phone is a drag, especially when it's a comfort to have one in case of an emergency.

Old 05-24-2007, 03:16 PM
Veteran Member

No I was talking about the 870 or did you know that? He like the 880 the phone is so popular its supposed to be here in 7 days (from monday actually) but hopefully I like it. I noticed it had a 2 meg camera instead of the 1 meg on the 870...i love the 870 though...like I said I beat the snot out of mine and its still working but nextel won't fix some problems with it so they made me pay a 50 dollar deductible and they are sending me the 880...might tell nextel that we lost my wifes phone and pay the deductible....than i'll have the 870 for ya...the sweet part is that it has a feature called directtalk so when you go to an area that doesn't have service and you have another phone you use it as a regular walkie talkie...be nice for cedar point when we go in june!

Old 05-24-2007, 03:28 PM
Veteran Member

By the way House you talking about the razor that almost every phone company has? If so my brother in law has had it for a year and he likes it...no mp3 player on his...I installed a radio in my friends car that has the razor buttons...check it out...

http://picasaweb.google.com/aquill1/CarStereo

Old 05-25-2007, 09:24 AM
Veteran Member

The stereo looks good. Is that a Firebird? BTW, I knew you were talking about the 870. I said about the 880 that I wouldn't want it because my co-worker has one already, but it's a heck of a phone. Hope you like the 880, and 2mp sounds pretty good. Hope your wife likes the 880 too so she'll want it, and I can get the 870. The new Razors are coming out really good. I remember my uncle bought a crap load of Motorola stock at about $4 a share not too long ago and sold it at $25 a share and nonetheless, was driving a new s500 3 days later.

Old 05-25-2007, 01:41 PM
Veteran Member

No thats a 2003 bonneville...pretty nice...radio was pretty sweet...get it from the wholesale thingy I was telling you guys about...cost like 250-260 for that one...they have one that doesn't have the razor buttons but is still power acoustik and that one's like 230...Pretty nice lots of rcas easy to install but easy bypass of the parking brake function! I thought you were talking about the 870 just wanted to make sure...I'll let you know as soon as it happens...if it does of course...who knows...I'll have to ask them what happens..Must have been nice to get the stock at 4 a share! I think motorolla have the best phones not just look but the quality of them is really good...last nextel I dropped in the toilet and still worked strong and it wasn't one that was water resistant or anything...
http://www.bonnevilleclub.com/forum/...e845fb29c5262f
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2443594

[IMG]local://upfiles/674/6EE6C22771E247E5B86EC1F0EE594A4E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 05-25-2007, 02:22 PM
Veteran Member

I dropped the i265 from the roof of my car going at about 30mph and it survived, but died like 2 weeks later. BTW, the bonneville looks good, and I knew it was a pontiac.

Old 05-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Veteran Member

Yeah, it's pretty nice but I took it to my house to install the radio for the day and he took the jag...man did I miss the jag after driving that car! I do not like american cars for their driving anymore that is for sure....I mean my escape is a different story because that isn't a car and you can't expect sporty handling on a vehicle like that...unless you get like a nice x5 or cayenne but man cars are a different story anymore!