XF and XFR ( X250 ) 2007 - 2015

XFR Speed Pack (Spoiler)

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Received 99 Likes on 77 Posts
Default XFR Speed Pack (Spoiler)

I have been trying to locate this part # with no success. Any help would be much appreciated. (XFR Speed Pack) I just want the spoiler.

Attached Thumbnails XFR Speed Pack (Spoiler)-4628a27e-a72e-4a98-9e1f-5a19913ee069-237-0000001d6a38bb35.jpg   XFR Speed Pack (Spoiler)-76291c7d-8ede-4d2d-8814-0951119835d0-237-0000001d634a4f3d.jpg   XFR Speed Pack (Spoiler)-8087b510-45e1-4874-a021-5748590533a1-237-0000001d5bf3f4eb.jpg  
Old 12-30-2012, 09:12 AM
Received 308 Likes on 114 Posts
Default I like it too.

It's not so tunerish like the XFR-S big wing, but more than the XFR little lip spoiler. Do these little spoilers have a positive effect on the aerodynamics of the car at legal speeds >80 mph?

The following users liked this post:
BigCat09 (01-03-2013)
Old 12-30-2012, 05:27 PM
Received 136 Likes on 93 Posts

I don't know where to get it but I do know I like it!

Old 03-14-2013, 12:22 AM

If anyone was interested I found the part number. Went to the dealership and they were trying to charge me $1,240 + tax ouch. The best I could find it for was $684 at Gaudin. The part number is c2z24817lml

Old 03-14-2013, 07:35 AM
Veteran Member
Received 203 Likes on 156 Posts

Nice find. Even at $684 that's a bit steep. You still need to have it painted. The light is a nice addition. I'm not so sure it's worth the cost over the lip spoiler on the earlier XFs. This one isn't bad:

Click picture for link. Don't look at the rest of the crap they bolt on.... ick...

Last edited by Blackcoog; 03-14-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:30 AM
Veteran Member
Received 281 Likes on 260 Posts

Originally Posted by edobernig
It's not so tunerish like the XFR-S big wing, but more than the XFR little lip spoiler. Do these little spoilers have a positive effect on the aerodynamics of the car at legal speeds >80 mph?
No, they are purely a styling feature at those speeds. They can also suck more dirt onto the back of the car.

The following 2 users liked this post by jagular:
edobernig (03-28-2013), KysXFR (01-27-2020)
Old 03-14-2013, 11:06 AM
Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Sidebar: wow is that other Sarona stuff some of the ugliest crap I've ever seen! Makes ricer body kits look refined

Old 03-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Veteran Member
Received 203 Likes on 156 Posts

You know you want those eyelids.....

Attached Thumbnails XFR Speed Pack (Spoiler)-1-3694%252008_09_10_11_jaguar_xf_custom_headlight_eyelid_sport_bosy%2520kit_spoiler_roof_trunk_wing_.jpg  
Old 03-14-2013, 02:55 PM
Received 34 Likes on 26 Posts

Hmm, we shall call them cataracts...not eyelids... haha.

The following 2 users liked this post by wannajag:
KysXFR (01-27-2020), User 42324 (05-24-2020)
Old 03-14-2013, 06:05 PM
Veteran Member
Received 624 Likes on 528 Posts

Originally Posted by Blackcoog
Nice find. Even at $684 that's a bit steep. You still need to have it painted. The light is a nice addition. I'm not so sure it's worth the cost over the lip spoiler on the earlier XFs. This one isn't bad:

Click picture for link. Don't look at the rest of the crap they bolt on.... ick...
I tried not to look, but couldn't help myself.....

The following users liked this post:
edobernig (03-15-2013)
Old 03-15-2013, 05:46 PM
Veteran Member
Received 256 Likes on 200 Posts

Originally Posted by chXFS
If anyone was interested I found the part number. Went to the dealership and they were trying to charge me $1,240 + tax ouch. The best I could find it for was $684 at Gaudin. The part number is c2z24817lml
Gaudin has a great price!

Parts.com

Old 03-19-2013, 10:52 AM
Received 177 Likes on 120 Posts

There was a brand new blue one for sale on UK ebay for £180.00 (approx. $271), a few days ago, but I missed it... Jaguar XF Speed Pack Boot Lid Spoiler | eBay

I just sent them a message to see if they have any more and what they'd charge to ship to the U.S. (if they would). I'll keep everyone posted...

Attached Thumbnails XFR Speed Pack (Spoiler)-%24-kgrhqz-rgfds-bqu01brjk9cglyq%7E%7E60_12.jpg   XFR Speed Pack (Spoiler)-%24t2ec16f-se9swm-scibrjk-cmft-%7E%7E60_12.jpg   XFR Speed Pack (Spoiler)-%24t2ec16f-yse9sy0gcd-brjk8jdmvg%7E%7E60_12.jpg   XFR Speed Pack (Spoiler)-%24t2ec16zhjf8e9nnc8hi-brjk-6bsj-%7E%7E60_12.jpg  
Old 03-19-2013, 12:13 PM
Kyu
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Reaxions
There was a brand new blue one for sale on UK ebay for £180.00 (approx. $271), a few days ago, but I missed it... Jaguar XF Speed Pack Boot Lid Spoiler | eBay

I just sent them a message to see if they have any more and what they'd charge to ship to the U.S. (if they would). I'll keep everyone posted...
Good Find !
Also offer him a group buy to see if we can get some discounts, rather than 1 time bulk purchase see if he can do a coupon code (Which ebay allows him to)
for us to use , so we can get the color we want and individually shipped to our location.
Just a thought,
Let us know how it goes either way !

Old 03-19-2013, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by Kyu
Good Find !
Also offer him a group buy to see if we can get some discounts, rather than 1 time bulk purchase see if he can do a coupon code (Which ebay allows him to)
for us to use , so we can get the color we want and individually shipped to our location.
Just a thought,
Let us know how it goes either way !
Great idea, I'm def in! Lets us know. Another option is to tell Chris at Mina and give him the part number. If there was demand he might consider buying one and have it made just as good as OEM. Shouldn't take his team long to create.

Old 03-20-2013, 07:57 AM

Great idea, I'm def in! Lets us know. Another option is to tell Chris at Mina and give him the part number. If there was demand he might consider buying one and have it made just as good as OEM. Shouldn't take his team long to create.
Will do. They (UK folks) still haven't gotten back to me yet. But, I was just talking to Chris at Mina about doing a carbon fiber spoiler for me, so I'll ask about this option, as well. Thanks...

Old 03-20-2013, 11:19 AM
Kyu

Will do. They (UK folks) still haven't gotten back to me yet. But, I was just talking to Chris at Mina about doing a carbon fiber spoiler for me, so I'll ask about this option, as well. Thanks...
now is that rear spoiler going to be like the XF-R ? or more like the XFR-S ?

I ask because I just replied to Mina's email and brought it up about bulk group buys.
And I'm more interested in the XF-R's spoiler than the XFR-S ( a bit too ricey for me) but still a beautiful look to the car

I actually did email Minas right now because I am talking to them about doing other things to my jag and brought it up about group buys on anything I order.
Not necessarily for discount purposes (the discounts I ask for is to help convince others to try joining the group buys)
but trying to get group buys to help the company grow, and the bigger mina grows .. the more options of parts will be offered to us.

I asked if he wanted me to keep his prototypes a hush hush for development or copyright problems and haven't heard anything so I won't mention those.

but if anyone else is interested I asked about group buys on their parts PM me and i'll see what we can do.

I'll keep you all posted about the rear Spoiler to see if I can get more details, it looks like a lot of us are interested in this.

Old 03-20-2013, 11:46 AM

Kyu, I was asking Chris at Mina about the Speed Pack rear spoiler, which was shown in the pictures above. And, for clarity, I believe the XFR-S actually has two rear spoiler options; 1) the huge wing-type with the carbon fiber horizontal plane, and 2) a more subtle option (which I've never seen, but is probably the Speed Pack rear spoiler). But, I believe the XFR-S rear spoiler that most of us are familiar with from the myriad of press releases, etc., and which I believe you're referencing, is that huge wing-type with the carbon fiber horizontal plane (in which I seriously doubt any of us are interested).

The Speed Pack rear spoiler is very different from the XFR-S huge wing-type spoiler, and falls in the middle of the OEM options; it's more aggressive than the standard lip-style XFR rear spoiler, but significantly less aggressive than the XFR-S wing-type rear spoiler (see attached pix for reference).

So, I asked Chris at Mina about a few options and even sent him the link to this thread, so he could chime into the group, etc. Specifically regarding the rear spoilers, I asked him the following:
1) Could he make an XFR OEM lip-style rear spoiler in carbon fiber (to match the rest of the Mina CF stuff I currently have on my rig; hood louvers, front lip splitter, rear valance and diffuser)
2) Could he acquire and replicate the Speed Pack rear spoiler, even if it doesn't incorporate the rear light (which he told me several months ago could be difficult)

I know he's on the left coast and is a night owl, so I haven't heard back from him yet and don't expect to until a lot later today. Plus, it sounds like he's got several emails to which he needs to respond from all of us, which could delay him (which is why I gave him the forum thread link).

Attached Thumbnails XFR Speed Pack (Spoiler)-at11617571-800px-o8.jpg   XFR Speed Pack (Spoiler)-4628a27e-a72e-4a98-9e1f-5a19913ee069-237-0000001d6a38bb35.jpg   XFR Speed Pack (Spoiler)-2014-jaguar-xfr-s-05.jpg  

Last edited by Reaxions; 03-20-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:06 PM
Kyu

Kyu, I was asking Chris at Mina about the Speed Pack rear spoiler, which was shown in the pictures above. And, for clarity, I believe the XFR-S actually has two rear spoiler options; 1) the huge wing-type with the carbon fiber horizontal plane, and 2) a more subtle option (which I've never seen, but is probably the Speed Pack rear spoiler). But, I believe the XFR-S rear spoiler that most of us are familiar with from the myriad of press releases, etc., and which I believe you're referencing, is that huge wing-type with the carbon fiber horizontal plane (in which I seriously doubt any of us are interested).

The Speed Pack rear spoiler is very different from the XFR-S huge wing-type spoiler, and falls in the middle of the OEM options; it's more aggressive than the standard lip-style XFR rear spoiler, but significantly less aggressive than the XFR-S wing-type rear spoiler (see attached pix for reference).

So, I asked Chris at Mina about a few options and even sent him the link to this thread, so he could chime into the group, etc. Specifically regarding the rear spoilers, I asked him the following:
1) Could he make an XFR OEM lip-style rear spoiler in carbon fiber (to match the rest of the Mina CF stuff I currently have on my rig; hood louvers, front lip splitter, rear valance and diffuser)
2) Could he acquire and replicate the Speed Pack rear spoiler, even if it doesn't incorporate the rear light (which he told me several months ago could be difficult)

I know he's on the left coast and is a night owl, so I haven't heard back from him yet and don't expect to until a lot later today. Plus, it sounds like he's got several emails to which he needs to respond from all of us, which could delay him (which is why I gave him the forum thread link).
You are absolutely correct ! Sorry my mistake on the confusion between the two spoilers.
I didn't see any XFR-S with the lip spoilers so I just assumed they'll be offered only with the wing type spoiler

I'm excited to see what response MG has for us. Replica or in-house designed MG has fine quality so I'm excited to see what they're going to offer us

I'm more curious to see pics of your vehicle Reaxions :P
gonna have to look you up now to see if i can catch a glimps of your vehicle with carbon fiber parts

thanks for the update ! good work my man

Old 03-20-2013, 12:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speed Pack Spoiler

I would also be interested in the XF Speed Pack spoiler. Hope to get an answer because it looks great!!

Old 03-25-2013, 06:35 PM

I spoke to Chris at Mina over the weekend... he ordered a Speed Pack spoiler and will get to work on replicating it. He said he was already working on finishing the XFR-S spoiler, and the Speed Pack spoiler shouldn't be any trouble. He also said he was able to source the integrated third (fourth, in this case) brake light, which he thought would be a lot harder to do than it turned out to be. I notified him of the interest from numerous forum members, and I'm waiting on him to get back with me regarding cost (with and without the brake light), time frame until available, expected installation complexity, etc. I'll post when I hear back...

Quick Reply: XFR Speed Pack (Spoiler)