XJ40 ( XJ81 ) 1986 - 1994

Parting out xj6 vdp

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Received 70 Likes on 56 Posts

No warranty, no returns? Welcome to the forum, but I think I'll have to pass. I'm always looking for good used blower motors...as I'm sure you know, they fail quite frequently. I'd think that sort of gamble is imprudent.

Doug, If you happen to have a problem with my post, grow a pair and address me directly, right here, with your criticism.

Old 04-12-2009, 07:40 AM
Received 2,183 Likes on 1,355 Posts

ok,,,this thread and post brings up 1 topic discussed in the forum lately so he's my 2 cents
there are 2 ways to pay to adevertise.
money
shared experience and help(horse trading so to speak)
I dont think that 1 hit wonders can come on, post stuff for sale without financial contribution with no past history of community involvement
I occasionally have parts aqquired over the years Id like to move to get rid of. and JTO while running a shop and having some parts is a regular heavy(not weight, Ive seen your pic) contributor.
Ken is a regular contributor and His boss Ken also run a huge international parts business with local repairs done.
I support them too since they are not only a paid vendor but have new parts that can beat many times even my employee price at work. And have stuff like upper shock mounts that keep owning a Jag affordable...this is 1 reason I come here too. If a Jag becomes so damn expensive to keep up, then you end up with only warranty work and fewer people owning them...eventually it'll hit ya.
yes I give away some secrets, but to say it affects much, I don think so, I did a checkout sat at work for a lady that just bought a Xtype and didnt charge her...why cause she bought an X, she'll be back and I want her business. it didnt take me 10 minutes to check out here car and look up codes...I told her she didnt owe me anything except to come back and see me when she needed some real work done...
I know I know...nothings ever short and sweet with me.
So yes keep editing and restricting 1 hit wonders from advertising

Old 04-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Received 70 Likes on 56 Posts

Ditto

Old 05-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by foreignautojag
I
I accept PayPal and Money Orders ONLY
These parts DO NOT come with any form of warranty and will not accept returns. They are sold as is.

THANKS!!!
Bet you get a lot of bites on parts

I'll give you a dollar for the whole Jag shipped to my house.