XK / XKR ( X150 ) 2006 - 2014

New owner '12 XK cpe, first jag=in love

Old 03-28-2012, 09:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking New owner '12 XK cpe, first jag=in love

Hey guys, so I've always had a nack for fast cars and making them faster and one of a kind. I was about to get a new m3 but finally decided on the jag. I'm happy I went this route. It's my first jag and I'm in love. I've have it for 5 days, and completely stock it turns heads all day and all night. I do have the modding bug and my goal is very clean but unique. Tints, black out all the chrome on the exterior, quad exhaust with an aggressive rear valence, matte black or brushed aluminum wheels(I've been looking at the lexani R-three), and maybe a drop. The only thing is that I'm having a hard time finding aftermarket parts/grilles/wheels for the '12 xk :/ any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys

Old 03-28-2012, 11:45 AM
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by MigJaguar
Hey guys, so I've always had a nack for fast cars and making them faster and one of a kind. I was about to get a new m3 but finally decided on the jag. I'm happy I went this route. It's my first jag and I'm in love. I've have it for 5 days, and completely stock it turns heads all day and all night. I do have the modding bug and my goal is very clean but unique. Tints, black out all the chrome on the exterior, quad exhaust with an aggressive rear valence, matte black or brushed aluminum wheels(I've been looking at the lexani R-three), and maybe a drop. The only thing is that I'm having a hard time finding aftermarket parts/grilles/wheels for the '12 xk :/ any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks guys
You should be able to get black grilles from any jag dealer. Have no idea what they cost, though.

Old 03-28-2012, 12:21 PM
RJC
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

You should be left to buy some ground effect pieces from the dealership's accs dept.

It's good to see another 12 owner XK owner here; I think there's only three of us.

Old 03-28-2012, 01:06 PM
Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by RJC
You should be left to buy some ground effect pieces from the dealership's accs dept.

It's good to see another 12 owner XK owner here; I think there's only three of us.
I don't have one yet. Mine is on order. Will be a 2013 XK coupe. Won't see it until late July/early August.

Hell...by the time it arrives, I might already be tired of the damn thing! :-)

Old 03-28-2012, 04:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys, il def check out my local jaguar dealer. I actually haven't been there yet because I had to go to long island to get a '12 xk Cpe. None left in jersey.