Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ford A Plan or??

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Veteran Member
Received 256 Likes on 200 Posts
Default RE: Ford A Plan or??

He didn't get a D Plan code from me, but if the dealer is doing what he is supposed to do, it wouldn't work anyway. He may have gotten an X Plan code by some faction.(You can usually get a better deal than X Plan anyway) It is my understanding that a Ford plan has to be authorized by Jaguar Corporate before a jaguar dealer can accept it anyway. In fact if the dealer did make a sale on a "provided" code and the mfg caught it, the dealer would pay penalties. The dealer could also take him to court for fraud.

Old 06-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I stand corrected you did post again. For aperson that is fortunate enough to own the wonderful cars that you have you
have a lot of stored up anger. I hope you don't have road rage also.When you join a forum how about trying to introduce youself as a new member. It gets very weary when its a new person and all you get is " i am selling my Jag" where the hell were they while they owned it? Also " I have parts to sell" or in your case anybody have any codes?? Does not make you sound like a decent type of person just a user. If this offends I apolagize, just my opinion.

Old 06-02-2008, 05:00 PM
Veteran member
Received 1,144 Likes on 750 Posts

Looks like i missed a good read here... come to think about it... moving on.

Old 06-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: CorvetteZ51

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPPORT! I went to the dealer this morning and was able to use my code, and obviously it matched my personal info cause I have done this before and arent as dumb as some of you. Maybe I'll post some pics!

SUCK IT EASY EVERYONE!

Oh and your right, I wont be on this forum again. (atleast under this name)[:@]
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

It seems to me that your profile (before you chose to hide it) said that you were from CA............ based on the time you posted this... dealers in CA must open at 6am if you were already at the dealer and 'used your code'....

when you re-appear with a new user name (we'll know it's you because you'll have the same attitude) make sure to post pictures

Old 06-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm betting it was some methed out kid or gang banger pretending.

He probably doesn't even own a car, just wish he does!

Old 06-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Veteran Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Yeah more than likely! Funny part is the dealer probably could have moved more on the price had he not had the pin...oh well they see a sucker coming they feed them s**t! If in fact he did use the code which probably never happened in the first place. Keep in mind guys he is just another frombenz that goes around and spreads this crap to get y'all excited! Did he ever mention that those cars he owns are all hotwheels and he's really in his spunky 13 year old puberty spurt? And the fact that his mom works at walmart and got him a 10% discount on the car! LOL

And as said above we'll all know the guy whether he's got a different name or not. True colors always show eventually!
I think my favorite part is how every person that says "this is the only forum that treats me like I should be treated" or I mean "this is the only forum that treats me like this" is truly a joke! Every forum acts the same way and if anything this forum is mellow compared to others! If anybody feels otherwise I'll give ya a link to mercedes guys' ripping frombenz a new hole!