XK8 / XKR ( X100 ) 1996 - 2006
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

for sale scam warning

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2013, 10:58 AM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Default for sale scam warning

New vehicles which match your criteria have been added to the site in the last 24 hours.To view them, click the 'run' icon. You can edit or cancel your saved searches by visiting My Searches
Your saved cars searchesAddedRunthis was in auto traderxkr 6

Jaguar XK 4.2 Supercharged V8 2dr Auto Xkr Coupe
£7,000

49850 miles
Automatic
4.2L
Petrol

2 Door Coupe, Black, Petrol, Automatic, Traction control, Isofix child seat anchor points, Front electric windows, Rear headrests, Alloy wheels, Leather seat trim. Air Conditioning, …
ello there,

I am glad to hear that you are interested to buy my 2007 Jaguar XKR Supercharged Coupe 4.2L V8!My car is still for sale.I want to inform you that, after all the offers we received last days i want to sell this car for 7,850 GBP (the price includes shipping to UK and insurance fees).Although I am registered in the UK,i recently moved to Cadiz, Spain (where my family is from) and the car is being shipped from here. I want to sell it in UK due to the fact that it's an UK version (right handed),it meets all UK standards.I bought this car from UK and It still has UK registration, so you won't have to pay any import and insurance fees.The car meets all United Kingdom guidelines so there will be no problem regarding UK Customs policy on receiving the car.The car is in perfect condition, the bodywork is immaculate,no scratches, dents or hidden defects as well as the interior in excellent non-smoking condition , never been implied in any accident and it is as advertised .The car comes with log book, HPI cleared, No finance. You will get from me the keys and all documents to register the car in your name.If the car is not how i described it, i will offer a full refund. It will be insured during transportation and will be delivered at your address in maximum 10 days.he price is low because the car is right hand drive in a country where all cars are left hand drive so in Spain is very difficult to drive this type of vehicle and nobody wants to buy it here in Spain.Instead of keeping it in garage (during this economical crisis), I decided to sell it to someone back in the UK for a really attractive price.
I want to take this opportunity to assure you that this deal is 100% legitimate,the deal will be manage by a well known company,in this way both buyer and seller are 100% covered during the steps of this transaction.

Let me know if you need any further details or if you would like to buy my car.

Old 09-29-2013, 11:03 AM
Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Talking

thought they had left a 1 off the front and on the same page is 2 year older car non r mod and going for 12000.I think this might be a scam

Old 09-29-2013, 03:14 PM
Received 4,436 Likes on 2,421 Posts

definitely a scam, is a cut/paste almost word for word from other scams played over the years.

The following users liked this post:
dodgerjames (09-30-2013)