Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Group discount: Custom Wheel Spacers/Adapters for F-Type @ 25% off

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2014, 04:44 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Me Too

Put me down for a set.
2014 v8 conv. On Velocity lowered springsGroup discount: Custom Wheel Spacers/Adapters for F-Type @ 25% off-img_7402.jpg

Old 10-15-2014, 07:48 PM
Banned
Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts
Default WE'VE DONE IT!!! Will post ordering details by weeks end

OK, So I've learned this forum does not allow one to edit a post after 24hours, so I have to quote my OP, simply to add to the list... wth
Originally Posted by aJAGMan
Special Thanks to Vic55 for locating a reputable source to manufacture Wheel Spacers especially made for the F-Type Jaguar. In case you missed his thread, this is Vic’s full report about ride and fitment including pictures:

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f...r-pics-127628/

At present, it would appear that no other source has yet to make a comparable product to fit the F-Type Coupe, so this is a phenomenal opportunity if you’ve ever so much as considered the concept.

Specifications for the F-Type (Coupe or Convertible) are as follows:
  • One Piece Adapter
  • Hub Centric to Vehicle AND Wheel Centric to Wheel
  • 15mm Thickness (Front and Rear)
  • Center Bore: 63.4mm
  • Bolt Pattern Diameter: 5 x 108
  • Quantity: 4

Regular Price is $60/spacer, or $240 US for a complete set of 4, PLUS Shipping, and Sales Tax (only if you reside in Nevada).
Shipping estimate: $20 in contiguous US; $55 to Canada; $75 international.
The fine folks at Motorsport Tech will extend each buyer a 25% discount -- a $60 savings -- reducing the pre-shipped price down to: $180.00 US. This effectively equates to a buy 3… get the 4th spacer Free transaction!

Compare this to specialty outfitter Arden, who charges $608.00 US for a set of 4 - and presently doesn’t even offer spacers to fit the Coupe – and you quickly see how this is such a great deal … a No-Brainer decision.

I will let this thread circulate for a week or two. Once we are close to or at 10 buyers, I will post details on how to cash in on this most generous offer.
  1. Dremorg: You can order the specs outlined above, or modify your order if you wish, and still qualify for the Group Rate.
  2. Timbo: Yes, they will ship anywhere in the world, even across the pond. You will be responsible for the shipping cost, of course.
  3. aJAGMan: My order makes for 4 thus far.
  4. shift: you're welcome
  5. simonc101: You're in
  6. SandmanTR: count him in as well...
  7. White F15 Cat: No Lug nuts for you
  8. gleonjr - I intend to mount the spacers before the springs to get a sense for the look without lowering.
  9. Foosh - you'll never go back
  10. buickfunnycar.com - caved under pressure
  11. Kjamo - been counted
  12. KennB44 - me, me, me too
  13. Dew1551 - from Visitor Message feature
  14. schraderade - twisted arm and all...
Let’s see how fast we can drive this to twenty (20) buyers!!!
All interested parties may reply to this post, or send me a PM if you prefer.
Post any questions you might have as well… If Vic can’t answer, I’ll get accurate details from the mfg. directly.

Ubiquitous Disclaimer: Each buyer will be responsible for the correct fitment for their vehicle and wheel combination. Neither Jaguar Forums.com nor Motorsport Tech assumes any responsibly for the fitness of this product for any particular use. Jaguar Forums.com is not a party to and therefore does not endorse this offer; and I personally have no affiliation with or financial interest in Motorsport Tech, other than an interest to acquire a set of spacers.

Last edited by aJAGMan; 10-16-2014 at 10:37 AM. Reason: update to list
Old 10-15-2014, 07:59 PM
Banned
Default slighty OT

Nevermind... figured it out.

Last edited by aJAGMan; 10-16-2014 at 12:25 AM.
Old 10-16-2014, 09:46 AM
Veteran Member
Received 401 Likes on 209 Posts

Yeah, what the hell I'm in too.
Out of solidarity.
Am looking at my arm wondering how it got twisted THAT easily!

Old 10-16-2014, 10:35 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,026 Likes on 854 Posts

LOL . . . I know me too. They could end up as paper-weights, as I await the results from others of the "stud sawing" process when they arrive.

Old 10-16-2014, 10:47 AM
Veteran Member
Received 333 Likes on 231 Posts

LOL at the direction this thread has gone...

Old 10-16-2014, 04:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Foosh
LOL . . . I know me too. They could end up as paper-weights, as I await the results from others of the "stud sawing" process when they arrive.
Ubiquitous Warning: Don't try this at home

btw: I spoke with my regular tire shop who indicated this is not at all unusual.

Old 10-17-2014, 01:15 PM
Banned
Default Update

UPDATE!!!
Buried at the office today, will post details for how to order your spacers and receive the discount by Monday.

Everyone that has inquired will get a PM and/or Email as well to inform you that the details have been posted.

Thanks to everyone for your interest. Glad we could help make this happen for so many proud F-Type owners.

Old 10-17-2014, 03:27 PM
Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

Thanks for putting this all together aJagMan!
Much appreciated.

kjamo

Old 10-19-2014, 12:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can I get in on the group buy? Thanks!

Old 10-19-2014, 03:15 PM
Veteran Member

I'm sure you can, and that Jagman will add you when he checks in.

Old 10-19-2014, 03:50 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Add me to the list please
Thanks

Old 10-20-2014, 01:13 PM
Banned
Default DETAILS: GROUP DISCOUNT on Wheel Spacers

Wheel Spacers are made in the U.S.A. by:
Motorsport Tech
located in Sparks, Nevada
Website: Wheel Adapters, Wheel Spacers, Hub Rings, and much more! | Motorsport Tech

Here is how to Order:
- Dial: 1 (775) 351-1000
- Ask for: Lenny Stahl
- Provide Coupon Code: "Jaguar Forums Spacer Group"
- Followed by: your "Screen Name"

Once Lenny has checked each caller against the list I provided to him, he will then begin gathering personal information about you:
- Full Name
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Credit Card #, Expiration, and Sec. Code

Followed by specific information about your vehicle:
- Year, Make, Model, etc...

Motorsport Tech requires at least 10 people to place a firm order before they will manufacture and ship for the discounted rate. This means that we all need to bury Lenny with our phone calls TODAY.

Those that have spoken up previously, please make this a priority and place your order within the next 72 hours...
Others that may be sitting on the fence, or are not on the list, you may also participate by simply following the instructions above, and tell Lenny you would like to join the group buy, but are not on the list. He will be happy to accommodate you...

Because this is a group buy, the special pricing is a quantity discount made possible by Motorsport Tech fabricating a large number of spacers at the same time... As such, this is a Limited Time Offer that expires as soon as everyone on the list places their order, OR by Monday, October 27, 2014, WHICHEVER OCCURS FIRST!!!

This is the list I have sent to Motorsport Tech:
  1. Dremorg
  2. Timbo
  3. aJAGMan
  4. shift
  5. simonc101
  6. SandmanTR
  7. White F15 Cat
  8. gleonjr
  9. Foosh
  10. buickfunnycar.com
  11. Kjamo - been counted
  12. KennB44
  13. Dew1551
  14. schraderade
  15. Notenoughtoys
  16. Midlife
Link to Original Thread: https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f...25-off-128625/
Originally Posted by aJAGMan
Special Thanks to Vic55 for locating a reputable source to manufacture Wheel Spacers especially made for the F-Type Jaguar. In case you missed his thread, this is Vic’s full report about ride and fitment including pictures:

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/f...r-pics-127628/

At present, it would appear that no other source has yet to make a comparable product to fit the F-Type Coupe, so this is a phenomenal opportunity if you’ve ever so much as considered the concept.

Specifications for the F-Type (Coupe or Convertible) are as follows:
  • One Piece Adapter
  • Hub Centric to Vehicle AND Wheel Centric to Wheel
  • 15mm Thickness (Front and Rear)
  • Center Bore: 63.4mm
  • Bolt Pattern Diameter: 5 x 108
  • Quantity: 4
Regular Price is $60/spacer, or $240 US for a complete set of 4, PLUS Shipping, and Sales Tax (only if you reside in Nevada).
Shipping estimate: $20 in contiguous US; $55 to Canada; $75 international.
The fine folks at Motorsport Tech will extend each buyer a 25% discount -- a $60 savings -- reducing the pre-shipped price down to: $180.00 US. This effectively equates to a buy 3… get the 4th spacer Free transaction!

Compare this to specialty outfitter Arden, who charges $608.00 US for a set of 4 - and presently doesn’t even offer spacers to fit the Coupe – and you quickly see how this is such a great deal.

Ubiquitous Disclaimer: Each buyer will be responsible for the correct fitment for their vehicle and wheel combination. Neither Jaguar Forums.com nor Motorsport Tech assumes any responsibly for the fitness of this product for any particular use. Jaguar Forums.com is not a party to and therefore does not endorse this offer; and I personally have no affiliation with or financial interest in Motorsport Tech, other than an interest to acquire a set of spacers.

Old 10-25-2014, 01:40 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

i would like to get in on the group but for my 14 v8s vert.
thanks

Old 10-25-2014, 08:38 AM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by neveo
i would like to get in on the group but for my 14 v8s vert.
thanks
Great. Call Motorsport Tech. at the phone number in the first post, and give them your info. Since they're manufacturing them all Monday (10/27), you might want to call early to be sure you're in at the group discount price.

Old 10-29-2014, 10:54 AM
Banned
Default Yet more UPDATES!

Spoke with Lenny late yesterday (Tuesday) afternoon.
He called me to apologize to everyone because, due to a mad crush of orders for SEMA (the premier car products trade show for which vendor set-up begins this Saturday), he is beyond slammed, and running a few days behind in his production.

Nice that he called me, as opposed to not... and I told him I would hold the restless natives at bay. So please don't phone Lenny this week wondering where your spacers are. He's busy! lol

He still expects to ship all our spacers this week, but more likely the end of the week, rather than mid-week as previously thought.

I totally sympathize with the SEMA crush, I have a neighbor in my industrial park who is a specialty outfitter for numerous major car manufacturers, and he has been in hyper-drive for the last month, in the process of tricking out more than a dozen cars for SEMA.

Old 10-29-2014, 11:06 PM

Spacers? Oh yeah, I did order those. Frankly I was checking the mail for my F-Type Parking sign which I ordered off E-Bay several days prior to the spacer order.

I don't have my car yet, so others reaction may be different. I'll give Lenny the benefit of the doubt at this point as he seemed to be a good guy when I originally spoke to him at length during original order. I like the fact that he called JagMan in advance too.

Old 10-30-2014, 08:39 AM
Veteran Member
Received 333 Likes on 231 Posts

Originally Posted by Kjamo
Spacers? Oh yeah, I did order those. Frankly I was checking the mail for my F-Type Parking sign which I ordered off E-Bay several days prior to the spacer order.

I don't have my car yet, so others reaction may be different. I'll give Lenny the benefit of the doubt at this point as he seemed to be a good guy when I originally spoke to him at length during original order. I like the fact that he called JagMan in advance too.
I ordered my sign on 9/20...I like the fact that it's a V6 model shown from behind...the best angle!
Jaguar F Type Coupe Aluminum Garage Plaque | eBay

Old 10-30-2014, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by buickfunnycar.com
I ordered my sign on 9/20...I like the fact that it's a V6 model shown from behind...the best angle!
Jaguar F Type Coupe Aluminum Garage Plaque | eBay
And it's white, with black pack, black wheels. Too bad the windows aren't tinted and you could pretty much have a no parking sign built for you!
Your tint looks sweet BTW

Old 10-31-2014, 03:52 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Any word if Lenny has been working through the night to get the spacers done
I'm now getting impatient as I've wheels to put on the car and can't be a.... Taking off the wheels twice ��

Quick Reply: Group discount: Custom Wheel Spacers/Adapters for F-Type @ 25% off