Jaguar Forums Feedback & Suggestion Center Need help with Jaguar Forums? Ask here! Have a suggestion to help improve Jaguar Forums? Tell us here....THIS SECTION IS NOT FOR TECHNICAL QUESTIONS

How long does it take

Old 11-18-2018, 11:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How long does it take

How long does it take to have a post accepted?

Why do you moderate comments that hard
anyways

Do you really have THAT many spammers and non-sense talkers in these forums?

What's the point of registering to ask questions, if it takes forever to get your comment approved?

And if they aren't approved, why don't you send some kind of "your post was not approved because of..." type email or something?

Yeah, I tend to ramble a bit when I type, and my posts tend to be on the long side, but DANG, I'm not asking questions to be sitting here every couple hours every day refreshing pages to see if my post is up yet.

How am I supposed to even reach 10 if I can barely get one up?

Best forum for Jags, but at least the other Jag forum posts your stuff quickly so you can get your answers. Even YouTube Jag content creators are faster then this.

This is getting annoying and I may just have to delete my account and go back to reading instead since I can't get any posts up.

✌️😡👍

Old 11-18-2018, 11:46 PM
Received 4,435 Likes on 2,421 Posts

I've just approved several of your posts. I don't know why the system picked on you (it's an automated system).

Yes this forum get's hit hard by spammers, so the owners tightened down the security.

Hopefully it should be smooth sailing from here on in....

Old 11-19-2018, 03:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank you Cambo!

Always got to pick on the new guy 😂

Sorry for sounding a bit...#$&hole-ish, I just got a bit frustrated. I have a ton of questions about my car but the speed bump was getting me irritated. I'll work on my patience a bit more 😁

Thank you for your quick response, and resolving my issue, I didn't REALLY want to leave this forum, I love this place, and mods like you are one of the reasons why.

Thanks again! (can I say thanks enough?)

Annnnnnnd I'm back to browsing the forums.

✌️😁👍

Old 11-19-2018, 03:42 AM
GGG
Received 16,760 Likes on 12,149 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike Noneofyourb
..... Why do you moderate comments that hard anyways .....
We don't.

Originally Posted by Mike Noneofyourb
..... Do you really have THAT many spammers and non-sense talkers in these forums? .....
It comes in waves. We can go for a while with very few and then it will ramp up to a serious level where it takes a lot of time and effore to clear out.

Remember the Moderators are VOLUNTEERS giving their own time for nothing. Post locked for moderation is usually an automatic process and we have to go and find them - there is no automated notification.

Graham