New Member Area - Intro a MUST New to Jaguar Forums? Drop in and tell us about you, your ride and location. This is your chance to introduce yourself to the forum.

A Good Ole' Honky Tonkin Howdy from Nashville, Tn, USA.

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2016, 05:12 AM
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Talking A Good Ole' Honky Tonkin Howdy from Nashville, Tn, USA.

Hello all,

I have already been posting a bit but never knocked this out, so here I go.

ASIDE TO MOD: please guide me to how I can, or you can, change my username to cstarko99 and not my real name!

As you have guess, I am Chris from down south (for us northern hemisphere peeps). I am originally born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta Canada but have lived in Nashville for quite some time. I have also attended school or lived in New Orleans, Orange County CA, USA, New Haven Ct USA, and Toronto, ON, CA.

I am an energetic 29 year old who is pretty much ballin out of control on the reg with that icky kush and dope broads. And by that I mean I am an entrepreneur with experience and success in the emerging pet care market as an facility owner as well as a leader of VC backed roll ups....and by dope broads I mean my one and only recently engaged to fiancé Ashley.

Last November, I decided to buy a car on a whim. I had never in my life considered Jaguar as I had been tremendously underwhelmed with their early 21st product offering. One day after having test drove a 911 4S I saw what today I can only describe as fate. As I strolled up to a nearby gas station, a beautiful white convertible V6 type pulled up, which in turn evoked the oh so often "what is that?!?". Well, because I am impulsive and have little financial discretion, I found myself pulling out of our local dealership that night in a new 16 Ftype R AWD that was mine oh mine. That was literally the first time I had sat in it, no test drive....

Best decision I have ever made.

I am not your moms purist however, I have tracked the car and plan to do so more often. My goal is to have the fastest one out there and currently am at the top for North Americas first "predator" variant which will further be augmented with additional cooling systems, nitrous, unleaded c16 and some sweet conti ps2 tires and the gracious tuning and guidance of one Stewart from velocity AP. In the case I blow up with the car (the car blowing up is inevitable at my rate), I will make sure to have willed salvageable parts for forum members so at least someone won't have to pay another round of "how in the hell does Jag get away with quadruple keystone pricing?" questioning.

Couple notes, if you are in need of dealer support in the area, make sure you reach out to Chris in service and tell him I sent you. He is a good guy that will do his best to make things right.

Thanks all!

I would love to meet any fellow jag owners in the area. Anyone can reach out at6156795556.

I

Old 05-16-2016, 05:25 AM
Received 10,312 Likes on 6,822 Posts

Welcome.

I reckon a Mod, or Admin, are your best chance of changing your details.

One or both will slide by soon and sort something for you.

Old 05-16-2016, 05:33 AM
Received 6,317 Likes on 4,367 Posts

Welcome to the forum

Old 05-16-2016, 06:45 AM
Received 3,817 Likes on 2,791 Posts

Welcome aboard.

Old 05-16-2016, 08:06 AM
Veteran Member
Received 8,953 Likes on 5,297 Posts

Hello, Chris,
I have learned that there's Always someone richer, someone better looking, and someone faster. But one can dream.

Congratulations on your New Jaguar.

Welcome to the forums from ElinorB.
(';')

Old 05-16-2016, 08:29 AM
Received 6,253 Likes on 5,453 Posts

Welcome to Jaguar Forums Chris,

Good to have you with us.
You'll need help from our Admin to change your name, he;ll likely be along to welcome you shortly.
Enjoy the forum.

If you haven't done so already you should add your car details to your signature to help others to help you.
If you need help with getting around and using the forum follow this link for some help Forum Help

Old 05-16-2016, 10:25 AM
Received 4,182 Likes on 3,645 Posts

welcome to the forum - enjoy!!

Old 05-16-2016, 05:28 PM
GGG
Received 16,799 Likes on 12,168 Posts

Welcome to the forum Chris,

Good to have you with us at Jaguar forums.

Only ADMIN (JimC64) can change forum User Names.

I can see you've already found your way to the F-Type forum so there's no need for a link to it from me.

Please remember to add vehicle details to your Signature to help others to give relevant advice. Go to the User CP button on the left of the top menu bar, then Settings & Options under Your Control Panel. Select Edit Signature and enter the details.

You can also visit the US Southern Midwest Region forum by following this link US Southern Midwest - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum
to find other members in your region.

Enjoy the forums.

Graham

Old 05-18-2016, 09:10 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,380 Likes on 1,607 Posts

Silly me, I thought Graham was the guv.
So none of you cats have the keys to the kingdom and all volunteers?
This is ripe for mutiny.