X-Type ( X400 ) 2001 - 2009
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Event Data Recorder - Does X-Type Have One?

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2011, 10:13 AM
Location: That Rectangular Hole in the Consciousness of America
Received 132 Likes on 91 Posts
Default Event Data Recorder - Does X-Type Have One?

Which little black box is the Event Data Recorder on my X-Type, if any?

I really don't want an electronic record of my driving habits.

Which wires do I snip first?

Does the main Electronic Control Module records such data?

What geek here knows how to erase that info?

Is there a program available to wipe that info clean, if indeed it is recorded?

If I drive in reverse really, really fast - will it lower the recorded top speed?

Old 03-14-2011, 07:54 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The ECM is only set up as the brains to control the systems on the car. It does not have the capability to store speed, hard braking etc programmed into it. (not saying it could NOT be programmed from the factory for this, but it is not)

This is why insurance carriers that offer discounts based on driving habits install a "black box" into your vehicle.

Old 03-14-2011, 08:33 AM
Received 7,862 Likes on 4,752 Posts

Technically, Yes your car has an Event Data Recorder or 'Flight Recorder' as it's called in the DTC summary.

P1582 is activated if...

1 Inertia switch activated
2 Throttle Limp Home mode
3 Engine starts and stumbles
4 Engine fail to start

5 Engine stall

The 37 'freeze frame' recordings of the EVENT can be cleared using PDU,WDS,IDS etc.
The event shows things like throttle setting, RPM, engine temp, vehicle speed etc.
If P1582 is stored in the ECM it cannot be cleared by clearing DTCs.
It has to be performed using a function of the Jaguar Dealer type computer.

bob gauff

Old 03-14-2011, 09:26 AM
Banned
Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by Bruce in North Dakota
Which little black box is the Event Data Recorder on my X-Type, if any?

I really don't want an electronic record of my driving habits.

Which wires do I snip first?

Does the main Electronic Control Module records such data?

What geek here knows how to erase that info?

Is there a program available to wipe that info clean, if indeed it is recorded?

If I drive in reverse really, really fast - will it lower the recorded top speed?
it is entirely because of people with your attitude that these devices are used in the first place!
I mean if everyone was law abiding, safe, and courteous then there would be no need for them.

The fact that you are opposed to the concept of identifying such things makes you sound like quite a hazzard in public.

If I was an automaker, or police, or insurance, and I knew of your thoughts on this, I would want EVEN more monitoring of you!

lol - the concept is frightening, the worst offenders trying to remove evidence of the offences.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:22 AM
Veteran Member
Received 63 Likes on 39 Posts

From what Jaguar were saying at a seminar I went to the other year at their Castle Bromwich factory in the UK it DOES have a data recorder.
It records things like if a seat belt was worn,speed,steering angles,etc etc etc in the event of an accident where the airbags are deployed.
At the time they hadnt been asked for any data by the police/courts as they would be req'd to give by law, but looking at the uk forum seems since then they have.
No snipping of wires though as if I remember its not a stand alone unit.

Old 03-15-2011, 03:04 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,166 Likes on 1,610 Posts

Originally Posted by sport30
it is entirely because of people with your attitude that these devices are used in the first place!
I mean if everyone was law abiding, safe, and courteous then there would be no need for them.

The fact that you are opposed to the concept of identifying such things makes you sound like quite a hazzard in public.

If I was an automaker, or police, or insurance, and I knew of your thoughts on this, I would want EVEN more monitoring of you!

lol - the concept is frightening, the worst offenders trying to remove evidence of the offences.
Your argument is a variant on the old refrain of "if you have nothing to hide" arguments used by the pro-surveillance side in many other areas. It's not very convincing in those areas, and it is no more convincing in regard to black boxes in private automobiles.

Old 03-15-2011, 03:11 AM
Veteran Member
Received 2,166 Likes on 1,610 Posts

Originally Posted by BuckMR2
From what Jaguar were saying at a seminar I went to the other year at their Castle Bromwich factory in the UK it DOES have a data recorder.
It records things like if a seat belt was worn,speed,steering angles,etc etc etc in the event of an accident where the airbags are deployed.
At the time they hadnt been asked for any data by the police/courts as they would be req'd to give by law, but looking at the uk forum seems since then they have.
No snipping of wires though as if I remember its not a stand alone unit.
Perhaps not in the UK. But, there are reported cases of warrantless access to the recorded data by investigators in the US. Those were before the advent of warrantless access by DHS. Now, with the spectre of "National Security" and DHS, no doubt they also have uses for the data. Usually with DHS, warrantless or not, the parties aiding the agency in extracting information are enjoined from revealing that any request has been made in the first place. Thus, Jaguar North America, a Jaguar dealership, and their personnel would be enjoined by law, under threat of penalties, from confirming or reporting that such access had occurred.

Old 03-15-2011, 11:51 PM
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

I can easily see each side of the argument. First, I can understand how crappy it must be to have your own car testify against you in court. And knowing how such data will be considered practically "indisputable" even though the systems can malfunction, I cringe at the thought of having to prove them inaccurate. On the other hand, that same data could also be used to prove your innocence just as easily.

Now, if it's discovered the system was tampered with, I think it's a pretty good guess they are going to use that fact against you in court.

Old 03-16-2011, 01:43 AM
Veteran Member
Received 63 Likes on 39 Posts

PS
If I remember Im pretty sure it also ONLY records data at point of airbag deployment and leading up to airbag deployment

Old 03-16-2011, 09:28 AM
Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by BuckMR2
PS
If I remember Im pretty sure it also ONLY records data at point of airbag deployment and leading up to airbag deployment
From what I've read they usually record constantly in a 5 second loop with new data rewriting the old data. The moment the air bad deploys the data is frozen so the last 5 seconds can be read.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Received 969 Likes on 642 Posts

Below are a few statements about the ECM Data Recorder that has been a part of the Engine Management systems since around 2000. The functions of the recorder is not identical in all car lines, but similar. I use the recorder functions once in a while trying to pin down intermittent faults. I just finished one late last week where the recorder finally caught a "Failure to Start" after about two weeks. The roughly 10 second rolling record showed me battery voltage, then key on, then cranking voltage with no RPM or injector on time. About the only way that can happen is a loss of crank sensor input. New crank sensor and no more intermittent no start.

I've also used it to prove an unintended acceleration claim was false. Lady said she was leaving the drugstore prescription window and her car ran away with her while she stood on the brake. She ran out the entrance, across the street, jumped a curb and hit a pole [not very hard, though]. The pole tripped the inertia switch which became an "event". The data recorder showed her idling, shifting to drive, going to 80% throttle, no brake application, RPM go to 2300, reaching 23 MPH, slowing to 10 mph and the inertia switch tripping when the pole hit. At that point the RPM, fuel pressure and ignition went away.

ECM Data Recorder

The flight data recorder captures vehicle data in the event of an incident in the field. This data may be used for problem diagnosis and displayed using WDS.
The ECM will utilize an area of its RAM to provide a 10 second rolling buffer for a number of parameters defined by Jaguar. The data in the rolling RAM buffer will be refreshed every 256 milliseconds by the ECM CPU and will be
transferred to an area of EEPROM once a trigger condition has been met.
The data storage area in EEPROM is divided into two areas (Area A and Area B) and the data transferred into these areas from RAM will depend on the trigger condition that has been detected. The data in these areas will represent events over a calibrated time prior to the trigger event followed by the remaining portion of the 10-second buffer after the trigger event.
Area A will only store data associated with the Area A trigger condition and likewise Area B will only store data associated with the Area B trigger conditions.
The Data stored in area A will be overwritten with new data every time a trigger condition occurs.
The data stored in area B will be overwritten depending on the priority of the triggered data. The trigger priorities are as follows:

Highest priority
A fuel pump cut off by the inertia switch being tripped will trigger data rated as the highest priority. This data will overwrite all other data and can only be cleared using WDS.

Medium priority
A throttle default will trigger data rated at a medium priority. This data will overwrite any lower priority data. It will not overwrite medium or highest priority data.

Lowest priority
An engine that fails to start or an engine that starts and stumbles will trigger data rated as the lowest priority. It will not overwrite high or medium priority data.

Whenever data is captured in EEPROM memory, the odometer reading and stored DTCs are also written to the EEPROM. DTC P1582 (Flight Recorder Information Available) will be logged whenever data is stored in either Area A or Area B.
To access the recorded information you can choose to read DTCs from the vehicle, and select the DTC (P1582) that indicates that ECM recorded data is available. The user may choose to investigate the DTC by pressing the DTC pinpoint button. This causes the application sub-tab to appear within DTC Monitor. This is consistent with existing methods of DTC investigation. The existing functionality of DTC Monitor will allow user help and the required DTC clearing operations to be performed as with any other DTC.
Or, the user can select Vehicle Configuration, then Special Applications, then select the ECM Data Recorder application from the Special Applications menu.

I consider the Flight Recorder, Data Recorder, whatever term you want to use, to be a handy tool. It doesn't really "watch" what you do, it just records a short period of time over and over, and freezes it if there is a trigger event.

Cheers,

Last edited by xjrguy; 03-17-2011 at 08:55 AM.
Old 03-17-2011, 12:11 AM
Veteran Member
Received 1,062 Likes on 759 Posts

Another recorder (besides the ECU) that can store data in your car is the airbag control unit.

Old 03-17-2011, 04:50 AM
Veteran Member
Received 4,483 Likes on 3,901 Posts

Originally Posted by xjrguy
I use the recorder functions all the time in trying to pin down intermittent faults.
That sounds very useful but how can the data be read out? Is it just freeze frame data when P1582 is present?

Old 03-17-2011, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by jagv8
That sounds very useful but how can the data be read out? Is it just freeze frame data when P1582 is present?
I'm sorry, I edited that post. I realized I made it sound like I use the ECM Data Recorder every day. That's not right, and was a little misleading.

The recorder is there, it displays in IDS and saves a text file with comma delimited gibberish. Using it is laborious and clunky. Over the years I have picked up what this means, what that means, and learned what's there in bits and pieces. I still don't have it all, so to speak. It started, of course, during consultation with the Jaguar Technical folks when working with them on problem cases.
I have made an Excel spreadsheet template and have to import and format the data to make it usable. You have to remember that it only gives you data, you still have to interpret that data, and see if you can draw a plausible conclusion. Sometimes it's an AHA! moment, sometimes it's "Gee, that doesn't tell me anything!"

Freeze frame data on the other hand is a different thing. That is just a snapshot of a limited set of PID's at the moment a fault code is set.

Now, P1582 is shown like a fault code, but that's not what it really is. When the Data Recorder is clear, or reset, P1582 is not there. Once an "event" occurs and some data is recorded, P1582 shows up and indicates there is ECM Data in the recorder.

I hope that helps a little.

Cheers,

Last edited by xjrguy; 03-17-2011 at 02:46 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 09:28 AM
Veteran Member

Thanks!
I wondered if the extra data present with P1582 was retrieved as if it's freeze frame data (with which I'm familiar), but being via IDS there's likely no easy way to tell what IDS is actually doing when it retrieves it.
Care to post your spreadsheet / notes about any of this? It does sound useful.

BTW, thanks for the files I found from you in the XJ8 forum
(Not somewhere I'd been before.)

Er, any others? X202 maybe? X204/X206?

Old 03-19-2011, 02:03 PM
Location: That Rectangular Hole in the Consciousness of America
Received 132 Likes on 91 Posts

Wow. The Thought Police drive Jags, too!

I am going to steer away from the politics of this one, I don't want to estrange myself from anyone over this subject.

Rather than point out the Orwellian implications of tracking and recording our every move, I'll just sit here in the "OhWellian" box for a time-out.

"Oversight is Freedom!"

Old 03-23-2011, 03:03 PM

Well, you axed for it!!

Against my better judgment, here is the dope I have on the ECM Data Recorder. It's not a fun thing to deal with, but if you have a diagnostic need and have the dealer equipment to do it, it can prove helpful. The recorder example here is an X350 that recorded a throttle failure and required a throttle body.

Applies to the models below, but the data can vary slightly model to model.

X202, X204, X206
X350, X356
X400, X404, X406

Make sure to have somebody look in on you once in a while to make sure you are still sane!

Note: I had to rename the raw data file from .edr to .txt to get it to upload.

Cheers,

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
P1582 ECM Recorder-Notes.pdf (261.9 KB, 723 views)
File Type: xls
ECM Flight Recorder Example 1.xls (127.0 KB, 282 views)
File Type: txt
ECMDR_01_20110321151252.txt (17.3 KB, 255 views)

Last edited by xjrguy; 03-23-2011 at 03:10 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Bill400 (11-16-2013)
Old 03-25-2011, 02:26 AM
Veteran Member

Originally Posted by xjrguy
Well, you axed for it!!

Make sure to have somebody look in on you once in a while to make sure you are still sane!

Note: I had to rename the raw data file from .edr to .txt to get it to upload.

Cheers,
Terrific stuff! I really have to find an affordable IDS.

Old 03-25-2011, 09:07 PM
Received 7,862 Likes on 4,752 Posts

The X308 and X100 will also have the ECM Data download but will NOT have the P1582 DTC. If you suspect a faulty throttle and have WDS/IDS you can navigate to..

Vehicle Configuration (the car with the wrench), Special Applications, Engine Data Download Recorder.....

Find CPU2 Memory...

Find 8B0AE2 and go to the 14th Digit Group

The second DIGIT is the one to look at.

If it is 1,3,5,7,9,B,D,F then the "throttle activation recorder" was activated and the thottle is probably faulty.

Back when the original recalls for the throttle was going on we would call Jaguar Tech line and sometimes a Field Service Rep would come out to investigate the problem. He showed us the Engine Data to look at for a throttle failure. We could download it to a Floppy Disc (remember them), transfer it to a computer on the internet and then eMail the file to Mahwah NJ for the engineers to look at. There is alot more info in the DATA but I was mainly concerned with the throttles.

I have done a Data Download of my 1999 XJ8L and you can see that I don't need a throttle assy as I have a C for the second digit.

I also had to rename the file to a .txt for upload and compatibility for the forum.

I'm sure that this is all just raw hexadecimal data that means something to someone but it is a snapshot of my car at a certain moment.

I had to cut off the last several hundred lines of info due to the number of characters.

Navigate to 8B0AE2 in CPU2 Memory
Look at 14th Group, 2nd Digit
1,3,5,7,9,B,D,F = Faulty throttle assy.
Any other digit = Throttle not at fault

VIN: SAJJHDME4XG866556
ECM Part number LNE 1410 BD / 503
0E725 07977338
0xE726 0x44
No of DTCs: 0
No of Pending DTCs: 1 0x0
Supported PIDs: 0x7F9B8000
CPU1 Memory :
B0010 : 95 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF 00 00 60 00 00 00 7 D0 4 D0 00 00 40 40 88 AA 00 20 00 00 00 2 8 00
B0030 : 00 FF 00 13 00 00 00 80 5 00 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 00 00 00 00 00 00 D D C 23 80 17 80 00
B0050 : 5 C3 9 9A 00 20 1 6B 16 AE 00 00 95 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0070 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 6 78 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0090 : 00 00 00 00 4 80 00 00 4 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B00B0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B00D0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 1 E0 00 00 00 DD FF 8F FF FD FB
B00F0 : C0 2 20 8 94 2 51 A0 80 00 80 00 00 A0 4 2 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0110 : 2F F2 CE 7B A8 FF 2 20 00 35 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0130 : 00 00 00 00 7 2 85 00 00 7 2 85 00 00 8 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 AB 00 AB 00 95 00 AB
B0150 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 1 2B 00 8F 00 80 00 70 00 00 80 00 00 33 00 00 00 AB 40 00 00 80 00 00 00 00
B0170 : 00 3E 00 00 19 00 00 00 00 B9 00 00 00 00 00 AB 00 B3 00 AB 00 00 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 5 A3
B0190 : 4 2C 1 77 3 21 00 00 80 FF 00 00 1 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B01B0 : 00 7A 00 55 00 00 00 00 FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 A6 00 A6 89 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B01D0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 AB 00 00 00 00 00 00
B01F0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 AB 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 AB 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0210 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 AB 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 AB 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0230 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 AB 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 AB 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0250 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 AB 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0270 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00
B0290 : 00 00 00 00 00 BF 1 1E FF FF 7D 00 7 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 7 B A 90 7 46 00 00 00 00
B02B0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 21 33 21 33 21 33 00 00 00 00 80 00 80 80 80 00 00 80 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00
B02D0 : 80 00 6 51 69 FF 4B D D E1 00 00 15 8D 8 8A 19 A2 A0 00 A0 00 80 4 00 00 13 18 D 18 00 00
B02F0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 24 00 00 5 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0310 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0330 : 00 00 00 00 D C2 10 5C 00 00 8 4C 00 2D 00 9 00 8 00 00 00 3 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1E 55
B0350 : 2D 7F 00 00 00 80 00 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0370 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 92 00 91 00 77 3 FF 2 54
B0390 : 00 00 00 00 1 41 00 00 1 52 00 2 00 2 00 2 3 1B 2 A6 2 30 00 1 00 F9 3 FF 00 00 A 18
B03B0 : 40 40 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF F8 FF C0 00 00 95 55 C 80 00 00 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 95 5A
B03D0 : 12 C0 00 00 48 00 2C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 95 55 19 00 00 00 60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C0 95 55
B03F0 : 1F 40 00 00 70 1 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 D8 95 5A 25 80 00 00 88 4B 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 95 56
B0410 : 3E 80 00 00 30 00 26 8B 00 00 00 00 00 FF 95 55 7D 00 00 00 60 00 00 42 2 00 00 00 00 FF 95 5A
B0430 : 89 80 00 00 88 4E 81 00 00 00 00 43 C1 FF 95 55 96 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 95 55
B0450 : 32 00 00 00 70 00 00 75 30 00 00 00 00 00 95 5A FA 00 00 00 18 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 95 55
B0470 : FD 00 00 00 80 4 23 B 4 78 00 00 00 FF 95 5A FD 80 00 00 88 7 63 4 84 88 7 63 63 00 95 55
B0490 : FA 20 00 00 10 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 95 56 FA 60 00 00 10 14 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 95 55
B04B0 : FA 40 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 95 56 FA 60 00 00 00 14 00 4E E8 95 56 00 00 00 00 00
B04D0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 4 15 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 8 C0 8 4 23 B 4 EC 00 00 00
B04F0 : 00 C0 00 00 4B 00 8A 5E 8A 58 87 D9 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 8 2C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0510 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 94 22 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 91 00 00 00 00
B0530 : 00 00 9 55 00 00 4 00 2 00 1 E8 00 00 60 00 4E 00 00 80 81 AB 2 82 8 BC 1 D6 7 BC 00 00
B0550 : 31 41 00 92 00 3 00 8F 3 FA 00 8E 00 00 FF FF 3 F9 3 F9 FF DC FF DC 60 00 60 00 80 28 13 00
B0570 : 00 00 00 6 00 3E 00 1 00 00 1 C0 00 00 00 00 2 59 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0590 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF
B05B0 : FF 26 FE 00 00 FF 00 FF 95 00 FF 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B05D0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 31 BC 00 00 1 4E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B05F0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1 81 AB 80 00 80 00 80 10
B0610 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 7F 7D 81 AB 00 00 00 00 A 00
B0630 : 00 77 19 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1D 1D 23 24 15 E
B0650 : 25 1F 24 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0670 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 D 48 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 80 50 50 50 50 50 50 50 50 FF FF 00 00
B0690 : B1 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2 3 00 1 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B06B0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B06D0 : 00 00 00 3C 00 7E 50 3B 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B06F0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00
B0710 : 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00
B0730 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0750 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0770 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0790 : 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 5C 00 5C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 80 00
B07B0 : 80 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B07D0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B07F0 : 00 00 00 00 19 B1 00 00 33 64 33 64 64 D9 00 00 61 E1 68 00 E8 DB 00 00 7D 00 00 00 00 00 13 7B
B0810 : E6 66 00 00 F3 33 E6 66 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C3 00 16 11 30 37
B0830 : AC 88 AC 2C 8 2C 2 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 8 00 18 6 00 00 18 7 00 00 18 8 00 00 18 9
B0850 : 00 00 18 A 00 00 18 B 00 00 18 C 00 00 18 D 00 00 18 4 00 00 18 5 00 00 20 20 00 00 00 6
B0870 : 00 7 00 8 00 9 00 A 00 B 00 C 00 D 00 4 00 5 7 F8 7 00 00 FF 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 FF
B0890 : 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 10 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 8 A0 F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B08B0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 4F 80 4F 80 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 80 00
B08D0 : 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 34 17 FF 00 80 EB 80 EB 80 00 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 80 00
B08F0 : 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 34 2F FF 00 00 40 00 40 00 40 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 1 1 00
B0910 : 79 00 7D 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 7 AE 00 BC 00 00 00 00 83 2B 86 A7 88 2A 88 7A
B0930 : 87 73 83 2B 86 A7 88 2A 88 7A 87 73 83 CF 85 8 84 2A 85 92 84 BD 83 CF 85 8 84 2A 85 92 84 BD
B0950 : 00 00 1 00 00 00 3 1 3 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0970 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 43 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0990 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 6 00 00 00 00 00 1A 88 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B09B0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B09D0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B09F0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0A10 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0A30 : 89 72 8A 82 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0A50 : 3 23 B A 54 00 00 00 00 00 A 58 00 00 00 00 00 00 1 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0A70 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0A90 : AD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0AB0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0AD0 : 00 91 00 91 00 77 2 56 2 55 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2 3 1A 2 2E 00 1 00 F9 3 FF 00 00 00 00
B0AF0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0B10 : 3 00 00 64 44 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2 3F 3E FF 00 FF 20 00 FF 20 7 00 00 00 00 00 83 12 85 CC
B0B30 : 63 5F 00 00 80 D8 CC 4C A7 84 A1 B8 63 5F 00 00 8 BC 5A 39 80 00 81 AF 00 00 00 00 00 00 AA 7A
B0B50 : 35 B5 00 00 00 F1 FF E 1D 79 E2 86 7 65 F8 9A 9 14 F6 EB 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0B70 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0B90 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0BB0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0BD0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0BF0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0C10 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0C30 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0C50 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0C70 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0C90 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0CB0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0CD0 : 00 00 00 2 00 2 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0CF0 : 00 00 2 80 96 96 00 00 22 1 10 5 E8 90 B 00 F F8 00 FB 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0D10 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0D30 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 90 00 00 00 20 00 00 00 00 00
B0D50 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0D70 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0D90 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0DB0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0DD0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0DF0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0E10 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0E30 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0E50 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0E70 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0E90 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0EB0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0ED0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0EF0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0F10 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B0F30 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 F 50 F 50 F 54 F 54 11 A6 56 9C D1 41 56 B6 14 B9
B0F50 : F 62 F 62 11 A6 56 9C D1 41 56 B6 D1 41 56 B6 00 00 00 5C 00 3 D0 40 11 94 BB 8B 11 94 BB 8B
B0F70 : 11 A6 56 9C F 8A AA EE F 8A F 91 D1 00 00 40 D8 1 FA EA 00 00 00 00 2 00 F A2 AA 3 BB 00
B0F90 : 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 5C D0 40 11 94 80 EB D0 1 D1 41 56 B6 00 00 00 00 80 EB F D6 00 00 81 29
B0FB0 : F BA 00 BF D0 1 F C0 00 00 F D6 F C6 00 20 D0 1 F D4 F D4 D4 A0 D4 A0 78 AE D8 A0 78 C6
B0FD0 : 92 79 4 00 00 00 D4 00 78 E2 D8 00 78 FC 87 33 F0 00 BB A2 D4 00 B6 88 D0 00 57 1A D0 00 4B C6
B0FF0 : D1 00 33 36 F1 00 32 2C 5 D8 40 00 2 20 00 82 1 3F 1 E4 00 20 2 E 2 10 3 FE 00 00 00 00
B1010 : 00 00 1 E4 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 00 60 00 60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00
B1030 : 00 00 2 89 00 00 7C 7A 25 41 00 6C 96 A1 2 A5 00 00 2 A6 C4 B8 00 FF 1 50 1 42 3 FF FF DC
B1050 : 00 00 00 AB 4 1 A1 48 80 00 80 00 80 4F 80 EB 1E 1E 00 00 00 00 00 00 83 2B 83 CF 00 00 1 00
B1070 : 00 B8 00 00 C 00 00 00 1 1 00 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 2 00 2 2 A6 7C 7A
B1090 : 6 2E 00 00 00 00 75 30 00 3 23 B 10 9C 00 00 00 1 00 00 8B 00 00 46 00 FF 00 FF 00 00 00 00
B10B0 : 00 1 80 00 80 00 A5 A5 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80
B10D0 : 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 00 80 00
B10F0 : 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00
B1110 : 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00
B1130 : 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00
B1150 : 80 00 80 00 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 00
B1170 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1190 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 17 DA FF FF 5 78 00 00 00 00 19 B3 FF FF 5 78
B11B0 : 00 B2 00 B 00 BA 00 B 58 13 00 B 00 21 57 4F 00 E 00 22 81 21 5 35 4 EB 5 2F 4 E2 16 8D
B11D0 : 1 4 80 4F 7F B0 80 EB 7F 14 A5 A5 55 85 55 75 A5 58 B0 AE 1A A5 D5 55 F5 5A AB AA 5A 27 15 57
B11F0 : 85 5A AC AA 7A A7 7D 58 A7 40 AA EA CA 85 55 75 A5 58 B0 AE 1A A5 D5 55 F5 5A AB AA 5A 27 15 57
B1210 : 00 20 7F F0 81 AB 80 00 29 3D 7F 7D 00 FF 00 00 13 33 80 00 80 00 1C 00 1C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1230 : 00 00 00 00 4 4 00 00 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 81 B4 8 BF 9 19 80 00 80 00 80 00 40 00 00 00
B1250 : 81 BB 7F 7D 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 A2 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1270 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1290 : 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 79 00 5D 71 25 5A BF EA 1B 85 55 65
B12B0 : A5 A5 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00
B12D0 : 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00
B12F0 : 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1310 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 00 00
B1330 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00
B1350 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1370 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1390 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00
B13B0 : 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 35 4 00 1 1 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B13D0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 9 64 1B 2F 10 E6 36 A9 3 1 00 6C FF FF
B13F0 : 26 13 7 65 F8 9A A5 A5 55 5E 6A AA 4A A5 D5 71 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1410 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 4F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1430 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1450 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 EB 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1470 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1 00 00 00 00 00
B1490 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 F 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 81 AB 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B14B0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 8 8 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 F 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B14D0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 30 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B14F0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1510 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1530 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 20 00 00 00 80 35 81 76 00 00 20 00 00 00
B1550 : 00 00 7 AA 00 00 20 00 20 00 00 00 00 00 7C 7C 7C 00 00 00 7A 7A 7A 00 00 00 7C 7C 20 00 20 00
B1570 : 20 00 80 60 00 20 00 20 00 00 00 20 00 20 00 00 20 00 00 00 4 20 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1590 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 6C 00 6A 00 1 00 00 2 2D 1 42 7D 7C 20 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B15B0 : 00 00 00 00 FF FF 00 00 00 00 FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 4F 00 3 00 2
B15D0 : 00 00 00 00 80 EB 00 3 00 2 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B15F0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 00
B1610 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 7 BE 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1630 : 00 00 7 C0 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1650 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF 00 00 00 00 FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1670 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1690 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B16B0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 00 00 3 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B16D0 : 00 3 00 3 00 00 00 00 20 20 20 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B16F0 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 20 3 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 20 20 00 20 00 2 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1710 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 B0 AE 1A A5 D5 55 F5 5A AB AA 5A 27 15 57
B1730 : A 00 A5 58 CA 85 7D 58 AA EA 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
B1750 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 EA
CPU2 Memory :
8B0002 : 00 91 1 3A 2 46 00 00 00 00 60 00 60 00 00 00 7 C0 4 C0 1 E0 95 FF 70 FF 00 A5 00 00 00 00
8B0022 : 00 E2 82 00 00 20 00 00 00 00 00 00 60 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0042 : 2A 1 38 10 40 00 40 00 64 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1 00 00 00 00 1F 00 00
8B0062 : 00 00 D D C 23 80 17 00 00 6 87 D F4 00 10 00 00 95 4 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0082 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 40 81 00 00 1 3F A0 00 1 6B 1F DD 40 81 1 FF
8B00A2 : CB FB BF 9B FD 7B BD F7 F5 D9 36 EF ED 6F 4 00 9 00 00 00 48 2 C0 00 3 4 89 10 3 8 BF FF
8B00C2 : FF E7 F3 FF DB FF 5F AF FB BD EF EF 6F 37 88 00 00 11 61 00 80 10 2 34 45 00 00 00 D0 43 FE 3F
8B00E2 : 49 D7 F7 2D 73 7D FD F3 F1 DD DC F7 FF 5D AC 5 48 00 40 1 40 12 41 3 2 00 00 47 20 8C 00 00
8B0102 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0122 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0142 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0162 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 6C 6B FF E2 40 00 00 18 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0182 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 A0 00 50 B7 2 80 A0 00 50 B7 2 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B01A2 : FF FF FF FF AE 14 80 00 80 00 80 00 FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 5E 24 00 00 00 00 80 00 FF FF FF FF
8B01C2 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 25 52 81 B4 8 BF 64 44 1B 48 2C 8F 79 E5 25 29 23 00
8B01E2 : 82 29 87 66 00 00 00 00 00 00 13 00 00 66 00 00 00 00 00 00 24 69 8 BF 8 BF 8 BF 00 00 80 00
8B0202 : E 80 00 00 88 BF 80 00 80 00 80 00 1 1 8 BF 00 00 8 BF 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0222 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 1F 00 00 00 83 00 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0242 : 00 00 1 2 80 00 80 00 00 00 1 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 D 00 C 00 00 C 90 00 76 00 6 00 4 00
8B0262 : 4 CD 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0282 : 00 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00
8B02A2 : 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00 80 00
8B02C2 : 80 00 80 00 80 00 55 55 AA AB 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 8 22 00 00 00 00 8 8
8B02E2 : 19 72 1 1 1 00 80 00 7F 7D 00 00 00 00 00 00 9 19 9 19 9 19 FF FF 9 10 13 A0 AB 2 13 13
8B0302 : 00 00 00 00 8C 40 00 1 5C 50 5 1F 81 9C 80 00 AE 14 80 00 81 BA 9 20 13 B0 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0322 : 7F 7D 80 00 7F 7D 7F 7D 00 13 00 62 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 6 F9 FF 7 00 00 80 83 80 42 9 19
8B0342 : 00 00 00 00 80 83 81 B4 7F 7D 80 00 00 00 00 76 20 AD 20 AD 1E 3 1E 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0362 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 91
8B0382 : 1 3B 00 76 00 A5 00 3 3 33 00 F9 2 46 3 FF 3 FF 3 FF 2 4F 2 4E 2 55 3 FF 00 1 00 00
8B03A2 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B03C2 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 91 1 3A 00 76 00 A5 00 4 3 33 00 F9 2 46 3 FF
8B03E2 : 3 FF 3 FF 2 50 2 4F 2 55 3 FF 00 1 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0402 : 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 26 FE 00 00 FF 00 FF 95 00
8B0422 : 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00
8B0442 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2 50 2 50 00 00 00 00
8B0462 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0482 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 95 2 00 95 95 95 95 2 4F 2 50 2 50 2 4F
8B04A2 : 2 50 2 50 2 4F 2 50 FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B04C2 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2 50 2 50 3 33 80 80 42 6F
8B04E2 : 29 19 00 00 00 00 8 C4 4 00 2 00 2 72 1 D9 00 00 2 59 00 00 00 4 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 B
8B0502 : 5 B0 00 B 5 B4 00 B 5 BA 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0522 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1B F5 00 00 00 00 1B B1 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00
8B0542 : 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 B 5 B8 00 B 5 BC 00 B
8B0562 : 5 B2 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00
8B0582 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1B F5 00 00 00 00 1B B1 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B05A2 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B05C2 : 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 69 95 00 00 00
8B05E2 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 4B 33 4B 33 00 00 1 1 00 00 00 9 9 00 00 00 00 1
8B0602 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0622 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1 00 FF 00 12 00 00 1 00 00 00 1 00 1 2 00
8B0642 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 61 00 40 10 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0662 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0682 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B06A2 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 00 00 00 00 20 20 20 20 00 FF 00 00 00 1 00
8B06C2 : 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF FF 00 00 FF FF 00 00 FF FF 00 00 FF FF 00 2 00 00 00 00
8B06E2 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 1 00 00 FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 80 00
8B0702 : 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 8 7C 39 00 00 00 00 00 80 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0722 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FE 5F FE 6E 2 46 2 46 00 00 2 46 F 37
8B0742 : 00 00 4 00 8 00 00 00 F7 3C 00 00 FE C2 1 9C 1 9 9 6E 9 6E FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0762 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 FF 00 00 8 77 7 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 10 00
8B0782 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 11 11 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B07A2 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B07C2 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B07E2 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0802 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0822 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0842 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0862 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0882 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B08A2 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B08C2 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B08E2 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0902 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 2 4A 96 96 00 00 84 60 00 B F F8 00 00 00 00
8B0922 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0942 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 90 00
8B0962 : 00 00 40 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
8B0982 : 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 49 11 EF DF
8B09A2 : DA FD FB FE FE DF EB CB D3 FD FA EF 5D DF 20 2C 2 C0 4 14 80 40 9C 30 18 11 20 00 40 4 FF FB
8B09C2 : BF 6D 96 BF 50 5D BA EF 77 DF AB FB 8A 8F 48 40 64 10 8 A3 8 8 12 00 2 00 34 41 45 38 9F 76
8B09E2 : 97 FF FF 5B BF FF FF FC D0 FF A5 77 FD FF 87 2 5 40 2 40 00 C0 00 4 10 10 1C 60 40 00 9 19
8B0A02 : 00 92 1 3B 00 76 00 A5 7 65 12 56 00 00 7 60 A 50 95 00 00 00 00 00 00 60 00 00 00 00 D FF
8B0A22 : 9 19 00 92 1 3B 00 76 00 A5 7 65 12 56 00 00 7 60 A 50 95 00 00 00 00 00 00 60 00 00 00 00
8B0A42 : D FF 9 19 00 91 1 3B 00 76 00 A5 7 65 12 56 00 00 7 60 A 50 95 00 00 00 00 00 00 60 00 00
8B0A62 : 00 00 D FF 9 19 00 91 1 3B 00 76 00 A5 7 65 12 56 00 00 7 60 A 50 95 00 00 00 00 00 00 60
8B0A82 : 00 00 00 00 D FF 9 19 00 91 1 3A 00 76 00 A5 7 65 12 56 00 00 7 60 A 50 95 00 00 00 00 00
8B0AA2 : 00 60 00 00 00 00 D FF 9 19 00 91 1 3A 00 76 00 A5 7 65 12 56 00 00 7 60 A 50 95 00 00 00
8B0AC2 : 00 00 00 60 00 00 00 00 D FF 9 19 00 92 1 3B 00 76 00 A5 7 65 12 56 00 00 7 60 A 50 95 00
8B0AE2 : 00 00 00 00 00 60 00 00 00 00 D FF 2 7C 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

bob gauff

Old 03-25-2011, 11:21 PM

Right on, Bob. I have archived info on that ECM data, too. Sometime after we started using the "Throttle Download" as they called it, they added "Historical DTC" software to the ECM calibration reflash. If we had Restricted Performance issues that we couldn't pin down, we would reflash the ECM and add the capability to record 32 more "Historical" DTCs. Some of those new DTCs could possibly help narrow down the source of the fault and save replacing the throttle body. The reflash reset the throttle bit, of course, [as would a battery disconnect] and then the car was driven until the fault reoccurred. Then we could recheck the ECM Data bit and also see if any of the additional DTCs flagged.

Your ECM data tells me you do not have software for the historical DTCs. In the one document I have listed the software levels for the added DTCs. It ultimately turned out to be the final software for the listed cars, as it has never been updated further. For instance, if yours were reflashed to the LNE 1410 BJ / 503, you would have the additional fault code capability.

VIN: SAJJHDME4XG866556
ECM Part number LNE 1410 BD / 503
0E725 07977338
0xE726 0x44
No of DTCs: 0
No of Pending DTCs: 1 0x0

Thanks for adding this to the mix, I kinda feel like I should have thought of it and thrown it in earlier.

Cheers,

Attached Files
The following 2 users liked this post by xjrguy:
Bill400 (11-16-2013), motorcarman (03-26-2011)

Quick Reply: Event Data Recorder - Does X-Type Have One?