XK8 / XKR ( X100 ) 1996 - 2006
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WANTED: '03-'06 XK8 XKR for Prototyping

Old 09-24-2010, 02:26 AM
Former Sponsor
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default WANTED: '03-'06 XK8 XKR for Prototyping

We are ready to crank out some more products for the XK8 and XKR and we are in need of a second generation XK8 or XKR (preferred) for a day or two of prototyping use. Depending on your interest in performance products, we can usually work something out to give you a good deal on some prototypes.

Please call us at 360-263-5001 or email jason.g@namelessperformance.com for further information. We are located in La Center, Washington - just north of Portland, Oregon. Locals preferred.

Thanks much!

Old 10-06-2010, 07:08 PM
Former Sponsor

Bump so we can get a car and make you more parts.

Jason

Old 10-07-2010, 04:32 AM
Veteran Member
Received 637 Likes on 439 Posts

Hey Jason,
I did your thread sticky so it will stand out more

Old 10-16-2010, 05:43 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What exactly are you looking to do. I have a completely customized 1999 XK8 convertible (body and interior) and I would love to start doing some mods on the engine.

Old 10-16-2010, 08:17 PM
Veteran Member
Received 9,005 Likes on 4,113 Posts

Name:  car01.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  19.3 KB

Wow, this looks like an awesome opportunity to have you cars performance modified by a vendor who offers some great products.
I'm guessin its first in so.........

BUMP>>>>

Old 11-23-2010, 02:32 AM
Former Sponsor

Ok I'm bumping this one more time. I'll cut 30% off the cost of a pair of 2003-2006 XKR or XJR downpipes if someone is willing to ship us their set. We have a boatload of people interested in purchasing downpipes for the second gen XKR and XJR and have yet to find anyone local or anyone out of town who can bring us a car for development or is interested in shipping us their factory downpipes so that we can fixture up to start manufacturing the second gen parts.

If you are local and will bring your XKR to us (we'd need it for 2-3 days), we'll give you the same deal on downpipes or a full exhaust. Or both.

Oh, and if you're interested, take a look at our Facebook page for up to the minute details on what we're working on in the shop.

Thanks again for your help - we're looking forward to releasing a number of new products soon but need a little help from enthusiasts to get there!

Jason

Old 11-23-2010, 04:52 AM
Veteran Member

Views: 27

Originally Posted by nameless
Ok I'm bumping this one more time. I'll cut 30% off the cost of a pair of 2003-2006 XKR or XJR downpipes if someone is willing to ship us their set. We have a boatload of people interested in purchasing downpipes for the second gen XKR and XJR and have yet to find anyone local or anyone out of town who can bring us a car for development or is interested in shipping us their factory downpipes so that we can fixture up to start manufacturing the second gen parts.

If you are local and will bring your XKR to us (we'd need it for 2-3 days), we'll give you the same deal on downpipes or a full exhaust. Or both.

Oh, and if you're interested, take a look at our Facebook page for up to the minute details on what we're working on in the shop.

Thanks again for your help - we're looking forward to releasing a number of new products soon but need a little help from enthusiasts to get there!

Jason

Old 01-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2003 xkr in washington

I have an 03 xkr that I just bought, and its in washington state.. Id entertain the idea of letting you take it for a couple days before I put it in a truck, if we can come to an agreement on terms etc.

Old 01-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Veteran Member

Views: 25

Originally Posted by jgallant
I have an 03 xkr that I just bought, and its in washington state.. Id entertain the idea of letting you take it for a couple days before I put it in a truck, if we can come to an agreement on terms etc.

There you go Jason....sounds like you have a member thats up for it

Old 01-04-2011, 03:28 PM

Jason

When I had my 03 stype R I was looking into getting a spintech stainless steel dual inlet dual outlet custom made for the on-center width of the stock exhaust pipes, so it would be an easy install under the car. It was going to replace the stock center resonator, and then this would allow for the stock exhaust to be removed and fitted with straight pipes. I am assuming from research that this would be a similar situation with the xkr.

Any interest in also preforming this work with the addition of the highflow 200 cell cats? I just dont see the reason for replacing all of the exhaust tubing under the car and mounts if a system like this could be easily fitted.

Old 01-05-2011, 12:56 PM
Former Sponsor

Yeah we could work on a design like that. We should discuss further. Give me a ring at 360-607-9402 and we can chat.

Jason

Old 01-17-2011, 08:56 AM
Default MY 2003 XKR is in for prototyping!

So my 2003 XKR has gone to Jason at Nameless Performance before I have it shipped cross country to me.. It was a tough time getting the car down to him, amidst shipping scheduling changes,/delays and the 200 mile journey from the dealer ship to Nameless Performances shop, but Jason made this worry free and has been a pleasure to deal with.

After many phone calls about the planned exhaust system, and installation of the 200 cell "prototype" cats (for the 2003+ xkr), I have been completely blown away by his professionalism, attention to detail, and knowledge!

My car should be finished today, and I cant wait to get some pictures and videos up of how the cat purrrs, Dynos of how the whole systems performs should follow once I finally get the car.

In addition to the exhaust system, I know Jason has been extremely busy taking measurements off my car for other performance modifications, but I will let him elaborate on those when he gets a chance.

More to come soon...

To say I'm anxious to receive the car finally, would be a gross understatement.