Go Back   Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum > Jaguar Models ( Modern ) > S-Type / S type R Supercharged V8
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?
Search

S-Type / S type R Supercharged V8 1999 - 2008

Welcome to Jaguar Forums!
Welcome to JaguarForums.com.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Jaguar Forums community today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2011, 08:06 PM

usmantar1q
Default location and installation of Cd Changer ?

Mine is S type sports 3L Uk version RH .. I really need help regarding cd changer..first i want to know the location..and if some have sum pics of place and fitting kindly send me ill b v thank full.. as i don't have any jaguar service centre here..so i need to install it myself..
and my cd player is not reading every Cd.. i have to enter it 2 or 3 times...then it starts reading..

S Type 2003 3.0 L sports 27k miles
Pakistan.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:05 PM

KittyToo ~Kitty

The CD changer should be in the boot. In my S it's on the driver's side, there's a small 'flap' door that keeps it concealed. I'd snap a picture for you but it's dark here.
There are a few threads on the subject here:Audio/Visual Electronics - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum

2005 Jaguar S-Type 4.2 V8 Platinum/Charcoal
The Following User Says Thank You to GoKittyGo For This Useful Post:
usmantariq (06-15-2011)
Old 06-15-2011, 09:32 PM

usmantar1q

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoKittyGo View Post
The CD changer should be in the boot. In my S it's on the driver's side, there's a small 'flap' door that keeps it concealed. I'd snap a picture for you but it's dark here.
There are a few threads on the subject here:Audio/Visual Electronics - Jaguar Forums - Jaguar Enthusiasts Forum
Thank u so much ... I just saw the location I don't have any thing there and when I removed the left trim there is one spare grip with a cover on it..it means that grip was never used.. Pls post the pics of cd changer and the connector which will connect the changer to audio..I'll appriciate and that will be great help...

Pakistan.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:19 AM

usmantar1q

Can anyone send me the pics?

Pakistan.
Old 06-17-2011, 02:46 AM
Veteran Member

Thanked 1,426 Times in 1,315 Posts

There already are pics in various threads especially ones on the ACM (Audio Connectivity Module) and in various other audio threads so Search and look through FAQs. Also, some are in JTIS.
If you would like the most accurate assistance, it is very helpful to place your vehicle information into your signature line, just look in your member control panel to set it up. Info like year, model, engine size, and other details like mileage can only aid in receiving more replies with the correct information. (thanks, h20boy!)
Old 06-17-2011, 04:52 AM

usmantar1q

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagv8 View Post
There already are pics in various threads especially ones on the ACM (Audio Connectivity Module) and in various other audio threads so Search and look through FAQs. Also, some are in JTIS.
I have searched but could not found.. Can u tell me that specific thread..? I'll be thanks full.. And about JTIS I can't really download as I'm using mac..I just want one pic of specific place.. Changer and connector...

Pakistan.
Old 06-17-2011, 05:15 AM
Veteran Member

Thanked 1,426 Times in 1,315 Posts

I don't have the time to do your searching for you. Also, I understand you can run Windows apps on a Mac so that should include JTIS.
If you would like the most accurate assistance, it is very helpful to place your vehicle information into your signature line, just look in your member control panel to set it up. Info like year, model, engine size, and other details like mileage can only aid in receiving more replies with the correct information. (thanks, h20boy!)
The Following User Says Thank You to JagV8 For This Useful Post:
usmantariq (06-18-2011)
Old 06-18-2011, 12:58 AM

usmantar1q

Sir I know u don't need to waste ur time for me.. I'll much appreciate whenever any thing go through ur eyes just post here few words.. Again thanks for ur kind reply...

Pakistan.
Old 06-18-2011, 12:58 AM

Tags
2003, 2005, cd, cdc, changer, close, door, install, jaguar, location, magazine, pic, player, stype, type