E-Pace 2018 - Onwards

Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2018, 10:35 AM
GGG
Received 16,799 Likes on 12,168 Posts
Default Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread

A thread for members to post any pictures they enjoy of the E-Pace 2018 onwards.

Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-e-pace.jpg

Please post your favourite images of E-Pace's. Doesn't even have to be your own!

Graham

Old 06-04-2018, 05:57 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hereby the pictures of my "black panther".

As you can see it's a R-dynamic execution but the only R-dynamic label you see (at the outside) is the one at the front grill. The labels at the side are just "blank", although the E-pace I drove with was a "S" execution and there was a "S" on the side labels I have informed at the dealer and it seems there are only 3 different kind of side labels available: "blank," "S" & "SE". And I was thinking of ordering the little tag only from the F-pace and to paste it on mine but you can't order the tag only, you have to order the full side label, and apparently they are not the same so they can be assembled together

edit: I've searched a bit a found some badges on the internet maybe I should try this. The one of 52 pound at the side, under the side vent, and the one of 66 pound on the boot lid.

Attached Thumbnails Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-photo5812307249891224808.jpg   Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-photo5812307249891224815.jpg   Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-photo5812307249891224812.jpg   Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-photo5812307249891224813.jpg   Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-photo5812307249891224807.jpg  

Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-photo5812307249891224809.jpg   Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-photo5812307249891224811.jpg   Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-photo5812307249891224816.jpg  

Last edited by Smirnoff103; 06-04-2018 at 06:22 AM.
Old 01-14-2019, 07:03 PM
Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts
Default My wife's "Blue Angel"

I can't recall how many times my wife test drove an E-PACE. At the time, she loved it. So, she ordered a P300 R-Dynamic SE AWD to her/our specification: cesium blue exterior with ebony/light oyster leather interior; 19 inch wheels; and, a tow hitch. From the start, she complained about the hood (bonnet) being too long and high plus how heavy the vehicle felt along with the vehicle requiring a bit of a climb to enter/exit. I really can't disagree with her. Her previous 2017 Audi Q3 had a nice, sloping hood that wasn't in the line of view. At 4 foot 10 inches tall, outward visibility has always been an issue for her and the front grill is needlessly high, necessitating a rather horizontal hood/bonnet. The E-PACE drives like a very heavy vehicle but on the interstate highways and high winds, the heft really makes for a smooth ride. So, six months after purchasing the E-PACE my wife purchased a 2018 BMW X2 xDrive28i which she likes oh, so much better. Again, the X2 is also blue but this time with a white, rubbery, fake leather interior. However, she loves the thing. Surprisingly, the hood/bonnet on the X2 slopes downward toward the front just like the Q3 did. In fact, the top of the front grill on the X2 is at least 6 inches lower than the grill on the E-PACE. In my mind, why couldn't Jaguar slope the front hood downward like its competitors do? I mean, a sloping hood considerably improves aerodynamics in a headwind. Lowering the front grill would also immeasurably improve the view of the front end which, to me, isn't all that attractive (in my opinion, the view of the rear is the best of any recent Jag, including the F-Type).

Alas, I have been relegated to driving the E-PACE since I need a vehicle that can tow our 20 foot long boat on a trailer. The X2 isn't any better at towing than is our XE 35t AWD or my F-Type S. Like I said, the E-Pace is a pleasure to drive or ride during my frequent 560 mile jaunts between Northern Virginia and New Hampshire. Gas mileage is pretty bad considering the size of the vehicle and acceleration isn't all that great. Still, it is oh, so comfortable and the interior is just as intoxicating as that of my F-Type S.

Unfortunately, about the same time as my wife purchased the X2, the door locks on the E-PACE malfunctioned...all of them!!! We were able to lock and unlock all the doors when using the key fob but not when using any door handle or the button on the trunk lid. Consequently, now that we are having regular winter snow storms, we have been unable to use the best vehicle we have for these weather conditions. Thus far, it's been two weeks at the dealership without a clue as to what is causing the problem. Has anyone else had this problem and, if so, what was the solution?

I hate to say it but we never had any problems with our Toyota and Lexus vehicles of which we've owned something like 18 of all kinds (domestic Japanese and U.S. export) over the decades.

Old 08-11-2019, 12:02 PM
Veteran Member
Received 167 Likes on 120 Posts

I test drove an E-Pace last year and did not notice the long hood as being a problem. I'm 5'9" and sit up straight in my car but I can imagine someone shorter whose front view is obstructed by the long hood. Also I liked the high seating position of the E-Pace as opposed to other such compact crossovers that feel no different than being in a lowly sedan. It's 10" shorter and narrower than the F-Pace but has the same height...small and tall, pretty unique in its segment.

The E-Pace and F-Type look great together in the photo. At same length as the E-Pace, the F-Type is quite large and beefy for a sports car.

Old 07-11-2021, 04:32 PM
Received 56 Likes on 28 Posts

2021 E-Pace P250 SE!

Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-q4twftg.jpg

Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-vgli7n7.jpg

Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-ytzlsyf.jpg

Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-tls5ppq.jpg

Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-hybnsyt.jpg

Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-7asd6nl.jpg

Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-ymttjif.jpg

Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-ionulpk.jpg

Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-xw9jwxi.jpg

Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-1ssytlh.jpg

Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-1qaputh.jpg

The following users liked this post:
Wolfy (07-11-2021)
Old 07-11-2021, 04:44 PM
Veteran Member

WOw nice! I really like the new look inside and out. Only wish they would hide the rear wiper (plenty of room on top overhang).
Please post your ownership experience (1 month, 6 months, etc.)

Old 07-11-2021, 08:27 PM
Received 56 Likes on 28 Posts

Will do, there's no plan to sell it though. Wife will drive it for 10 years and pass it on to me.

One more I forgot.

Official Jaguar E-Pace Picture Post Thread-o8l0koh.jpg

Wolfy (07-11-2021)
Old 05-25-2022, 08:05 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Black 19 HSE

Finally got some pics taken of my 2019 HSE. Has about 6k on it. Every option offered by Jaguar except for the heated windshield as that introduces a lattice work that you have to look through and I don't like the diminished view
The wheels are Fuel Assault. The only blanks that they make, and they happen to fit very well!
I also had the car professionally sound proofed throughout the entire interior, so it is a very quiet ride compared to a stock e-pace.

Enjoyed the look of my car even better with the hood stripe addition

Slightly different angle

20 pound tow hook in the receiver

Wheel closeup

Old 05-25-2022, 08:17 PM
Veteran Member

Interesting, however I must say those tough guy wheels look out of place in a curvy cute-ute that I see driven by mostly women in my area.
to each their own I guess.

Old 05-25-2022, 09:34 PM
Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts

Originally Posted by DanDenver19epace
Finally got some pics taken of my 2019 HSE. Has about 6k on it. Every option offered by Jaguar except for the heated windshield as that introduces a lattice work that you have to look through and I don't like the diminished view
The wheels are Fuel Assault. The only blanks that they make, and they happen to fit very well!
I also had the car professionally sound proofed throughout the entire interior, so it is a very quiet ride compared to a stock e-pace.

Slightly different angle

Wheel closeup
Definitely unique.

Adding insulation to an already very heavy vehicle surely impacts performance, handling and fuel economy. Actually, my wife and I find the E-PACE to be noticeably quieter than any of our other Jags. Now the exterior noise won’t be able to hide any breaking wind.

I agree that the heated windshield elements can be a distraction but for those of us Living in Northern New England the heated windshield has proven to be a blessing during cold winter starts. The heat is practically immediate, thorough and noiseless. Not that we’ve yet to experience any sub-zero (F) temperatures but I can’t recall the defroster ever coming on or needed to be used in any of the three other Jags we own that are equipped with the heated windshield. Better still, the heated windshield is far more effective than using the defroster and/or air conditioning during extreme humidity along coastal North and South Carolina. Unlike using the defroster and/or air conditioner which cool the windshield to the point that the outside humid air fogs the windshield, the heating elements quickly, quietly, and easily clear the condensation from the windshield without the need to increase cabin heat.

I love the E-PACE. Well…mostly. If only Jaguar had opted to put a much lower and lighter body on the chassis like BMW does with the X2, the E-PACE would be perfect for my 4 foot 9-˝ inch wife. And I’d be thrilled with better performance and handling befitting a Jaguar. Let the Land Rover Evoque do the off-road stuff. IMO Jaguar would have been better served to have focused more on the qualities that Jaguar does best. Sadly, it was an opportunity missed.

DanDenver19epace (05-25-2022)
Old 05-25-2022, 10:04 PM
Received 166 Likes on 140 Posts

DanDenver
Your E-Pace is simply amazing, That Fuel off-road/rallye wheels are awesome. I betcha people driving on the road must be drooling at your E-Pace

Last edited by 2018XF25T; 05-25-2022 at 10:14 PM.
DanDenver19epace (05-25-2022)
Old 06-19-2022, 05:26 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default My car P250 R-Dynamic in Yulong White with black pack

DanDenver19epace (06-19-2022)
Old 07-09-2022, 03:14 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up Accesories information

Would you please add information to the sources for the hood stripes and the windows ventvisor (including the small back window element)? I've been looking for both and yours look amazing!

Originally Posted by DanDenver19epace

Slightly different angle

Wheel closeup

Old 07-09-2022, 09:41 AM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Thanks! I enjoyed spiffing my car up. It is unique and stirs up a lot of interest as I drive around.

Custom grill insert material (main front grill area shown in pics above):
Amazon Amazon

Window vent visor (front and rear):
Amazon Amazon

Hood vents:
Amazon Amazon

Rear window louver:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/35396656310...3ABFBM7tuUtbxg

Rear ‘spoiler’:
Amazon Amazon

The side view mirrors are graphite and from the dealer ($1,100.00)

The hood stripe was just an idea I had in my head and is the result of me learning how to ‘wrap’ a car for the first time ever. Watched a handful of u-tube videos, bought a ‘wrap’ kit and then wrapped away! Took about 2 hours. Such a small job could be done in 30 minutes but I took my time and had fun - plus I had no idea what I was doing : )

Here is the wrap material i bought:
Amazon Amazon

Here is the kit for applying the wrap:
Amazon Amazon

And the knife-less tape required for creating the stripe effect:
Amazon Amazon

Thanks!

Last edited by DanDenver19epace; 07-09-2022 at 09:48 AM.