F-Type ( X152 ) 2014 - Onwards
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Velocity AP Unresponsive

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2022, 08:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Velocity AP Unresponsive

Anyone had trouble with getting orders from VelocityAP or getting in contact? I order a 200 cell cat from them on April 4th and I haven’t received anything. I’ve emailed shipping and tried calling but no response. The order shows as complete in my account, but I’ve never received an email with the tracking number or the product.

Old 07-15-2022, 03:40 PM
Received 363 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by chadworth66
Anyone had trouble with getting orders from VelocityAP or getting in contact? I order a 200 cell cat from them on April 4th and I haven’t received anything. I’ve emailed shipping and tried calling but no response. The order shows as complete in my account, but I’ve never received an email with the tracking number or the product.
You are not the first person to post here trying to get an update when there is a communication break down, but honestly, in all the other similar threads (just a few) it is always been better to just contact them directly. @VelocityAP_Chris @Stuart@VelocityAP both are very active members here. Stuart is your better go to. I am sure a quick call to Laura in their office would also suffice to get an update. They are much better suited to get you a response versus a post on the forums itself. I am sure you are thinking, hey, let me see if others are having issues too, totally get it, but the quicker remedy here is to reach out to them directly. I can almost guarantee you, like many other after market parts companies, they are still working to catch up on back orders and delayed inventory.

I am sure there could have been some updates they should have sent (or maybe did and did not get to you, I have no idea). But I am confident they will get your squared away. Hopefully the tag for Stuart can bring this to his attention.

Last edited by skizot; 07-15-2022 at 03:46 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Jagauf (07-15-2022)
Old 07-15-2022, 04:32 PM
Received 822 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by chadworth66
Hello, what's your email address and order number? I'll see what I can look up. We do usually respond to emails and voicemails within 24 hours, perhaps our replies are going to junk or something. There's usually a reason. Occasionally we make a human error (usually me!) for example if an ETA request comes in and I need to ask our production manager but accidentally unflag an email to respond to.

Anyway - 'Completed' means that your purchase/order was completed successfully, it does not mean that your order has shipped. We completed a large run of the AWD 200 cell cats a while back and they have been in stock, so I'm presuming these are 2WD versions. We completed 10 pairs of those not so long back and I believe we are just about to start the next 10 early next week. We've had a lot of issues getting supply of some of the externally made components we use (formed inlets/outlets, flanges etc.)

O: (1)250-485-5126
E: Stuart@VelocityAP.com
www.velocityap.com

The following 3 users liked this post by Stuart@VelocityAP:
Jagauf (07-15-2022), jcb-memphis (07-16-2022), P416 (07-16-2022)
Old 07-16-2022, 08:23 AM
Received 149 Likes on 66 Posts

Never had anything but lightning fast info or updates...extremely customer focused
just saving my pennies for twin pulley and gearbox remsp

Old 07-16-2022, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by Stuart@VelocityAP
Hello, what's your email address and order number? I'll see what I can look up. We do usually respond to emails and voicemails within 24 hours, perhaps our replies are going to junk or something. There's usually a reason. Occasionally we make a human error (usually me!) for example if an ETA request comes in and I need to ask our production manager but accidentally unflag an email to respond to.

Anyway - 'Completed' means that your purchase/order was completed successfully, it does not mean that your order has shipped. We completed a large run of the AWD 200 cell cats a while back and they have been in stock, so I'm presuming these are 2WD versions. We completed 10 pairs of those not so long back and I believe we are just about to start the next 10 early next week. We've had a lot of issues getting supply of some of the externally made components we use (formed inlets/outlets, flanges etc.)
Hey Stuart,

I tried sending you a message, but says your inbox is full. My order is 23700. E-mail is allenkatza@hotmail.com. I have called Laura about 10 times now to try an update the delivery address and sent an email to shipping. So I’m scared you guys will send it to my old address. I’ve also been eager to get the cats since I’ve had a check engine light related to failing cats by putting the tune I bought from you guys(I did all the pops and bangs so I knew the risk). It is for the v8s rwd.

Thanks for looking into it.

Old 07-16-2022, 12:36 PM
Received 198 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by Gasman2
Never had anything but lightning fast info or updates...extremely customer focused
just saving my pennies for twin pulley and gearbox remsp
+1

Old 07-16-2022, 12:45 PM
Received 393 Likes on 209 Posts

+2 - Stuart and Chris are the epitome of awesome customer service--especially after the sale. They are incredibly patient and quick to communicate. You will be hard-pressed to find a more responsive aftermarket company out there for any make.

The following 2 users liked this post by Thunder Dump:
RickyJay52 (07-17-2022), Sparky H (07-17-2022)
Old 07-21-2022, 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by skizot
You are not the first person to post here trying to get an update when there is a communication break down, but honestly, in all the other similar threads (just a few) it is always been better to just contact them directly. @VelocityAP_Chris @Stuart@VelocityAP both are very active members here. Stuart is your better go to. I am sure a quick call to Laura in their office would also suffice to get an update. They are much better suited to get you a response versus a post on the forums itself. I am sure you are thinking, hey, let me see if others are having issues too, totally get it, but the quicker remedy here is to reach out to them directly. I can almost guarantee you, like many other after market parts companies, they are still working to catch up on back orders and delayed inventory.

I am sure there could have been some updates they should have sent (or maybe did and did not get to you, I have no idea). But I am confident they will get your squared away. Hopefully the tag for Stuart can bring this to his attention.
I have called and emailed. All to voicemail. Still haven’t heard anything. Stuart’s message box is full in the forum so can’t pm.

Old 07-21-2022, 04:39 PM

Got ahold of Laura. They will ship next week hopefully.

Old 07-21-2022, 04:51 PM
Veteran Member
Received 2,134 Likes on 1,308 Posts

Time to change the thread title to RESOLVED?