Notices
XJS ( X27 ) 1975 - 1996 3.6 4.0 5.3 6.0

Decals for xjs prefacelift RHD 3.6

 
  #1  
Old 03-12-2019, 03:34 PM
Junior Member
Thread Starter
Join Date: Nov 2018
Location: Nicosia
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Decals for xjs prefacelift RHD 3.6

Hello guys. Where can i find ALL he decals, stickers, for the xjs 3.6 1991 model pre facelift coupe.?
thanks
 
  #2  
Old 03-12-2019, 04:53 PM
rgp
rgp is offline
Veteran Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: warwick
Posts: 1,061
Thanked 185 Times in 150 Posts
Default

Try this guy in Russia. He does all jaguar labels
wrong picture

tel no at bottom
IF YOU GET THEM CAN YOU BUY A COUPLE OF SETS I WILL REIMBURSE
[email protected]
mobile.....................+77071355503
 

Last edited by rgp; 03-13-2019 at 12:12 PM.
  #3  
Old 03-13-2019, 11:29 AM
Member
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: uk
Posts: 70
Thanks: 0
Thanked 37 Times in 24 Posts
Default Decals

Originally Posted by Demstav View Post
Hello guys. Where can i find ALL he decals, stickers, for the xjs 3.6 1991 model pre facelift coupe.?
thanks
I can supply all the decals you require (the ones shown above are for an XJ40 not an XJS).
I've sent you a PM.
Regards David
 
  #4  
Old 03-13-2019, 12:13 PM
bladerunner919's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Berks, UK
Posts: 328
Thanks: 0
Thanked 106 Times in 88 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jag_sticker View Post
I can supply all the decals you require (the ones shown above are for an XJ40 not an XJS).
I've sent you a PM.
Regards David
Interested as well - is there a link to your decals?
 
  #5  
Old 03-13-2019, 12:18 PM
Member
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: uk
Posts: 70
Thanks: 0
Thanked 37 Times in 24 Posts
Default

I'm currently developing a website but if you have a facebook account then you can find me at facebook.com/jaguardecals

Regards
David

 
  #6  
Old 03-14-2019, 05:07 AM
GGG's Avatar
GGG
GGG is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Durham, UK
Posts: 108,066
Thanked 10,011 Times in 8,258 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jag_sticker View Post
I'm currently developing a website but if you have a facebook account then you can find me at facebook.com/jaguardecals
David,

I assume this your hobby and not a business venture? If so, it doesn't contravene forum rules. However, if a link to a new website appears, that would cross the line and be removed.

Graham
 
  #7  
Old 03-15-2019, 03:46 AM
Member
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: uk
Posts: 70
Thanks: 0
Thanked 37 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Hi Graham,
I started producing these decals to complete the concours restoration of my own 2 XJSs. To avoid any legal issues with Jaguar and their copyright I produce these under license, and had to do this through my Limited company. I aim to do anything to a high and professional standard...if this is considered too business like then I can understand if you feel the need to remove this thread.
Regards
David
 
  #8  
Old 03-15-2019, 04:42 AM
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Hunua
Posts: 159
Thanked 35 Times in 27 Posts
Default

added to my favourites... need to know about these things, good job!
 
  #9  
Old 03-15-2019, 11:27 AM
GGG's Avatar
GGG
GGG is offline
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Durham, UK
Posts: 108,066
Thanked 10,011 Times in 8,258 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by jag_sticker View Post
Hi Graham,
I started producing these decals to complete the concours restoration of my own 2 XJSs. To avoid any legal issues with Jaguar and their copyright I produce these under license, and had to do this through my Limited company. I aim to do anything to a high and professional standard...if this is considered too business like then I can understand if you feel the need to remove this thread.
Regards
David
David,

Thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately that crosses the line from hobbyist to commercial venture.

We have a number of talented members who produce parts and upgrades as a hobby and their threads are allowed because they don't conflict with the interests of our Sponsors and Vendors who pay forum owner Internet Brands for the privilege of promoting their businesses on the forum.

I'll leave your posts here because I think it's useful for members to know just where the line is drawn and why they see some commercial links and not others. However, I must ask that you do not add website or other contact details without first arranging a contractual agreement as a Sponsor or Vendor with Internet Brands.

Graham
 
  #10  
Old 03-15-2019, 01:51 PM
Member
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: uk
Posts: 70
Thanks: 0
Thanked 37 Times in 24 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by GGG View Post
David,

Thank you for the clarification. Unfortunately that crosses the line from hobbyist to commercial venture.

We have a number of talented members who produce parts and upgrades as a hobby and their threads are allowed because they don't conflict with the interests of our Sponsors and Vendors who pay forum owner Internet Brands for the privilege of promoting their businesses on the forum.

I'll leave your posts here because I think it's useful for members to know just where the line is drawn and why they see some commercial links and not others. However, I must ask that you do not add website or other contact details without first arranging a contractual agreement as a Sponsor or Vendor with Internet Brands.

Graham
Understood...thank you.
 
  #11  
Old 03-21-2019, 08:20 AM
bladerunner919's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Berks, UK
Posts: 328
Thanks: 0
Thanked 106 Times in 88 Posts
Default

I received a set of decals from David yesterday, and they are fantastic. These old vehicles need people like David with the interest and skills to make the bits that are no longer available, so hat off you!
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Demstav
XJS ( X27 )
1
11-25-2018 09:31 AM
mghirsch
XF (X260)
3
03-06-2018 07:45 PM
ronbros
XJS ( X27 )
0
10-30-2014 04:55 PM
Vee
XJS ( X27 )
6
05-06-2014 02:11 PM
goldsolutions
S-Type / S type R Supercharged V8 ( X200 )
5
01-04-2014 06:28 PM

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Decals for xjs prefacelift RHD 3.6


Advertising
Featured Sponsors
Vendor Directory

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: