Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More blower noise

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2019, 11:54 AM
Tel
Received 232 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by John Jones
Our custom metal tubing kit is finishing R&D in the next week ;-)

Any more news on the custom metal tubing?

Old 02-09-2019, 01:47 PM
Banned
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

We will have more details and progress pictures shortly!

I have a video to upload as well when I get back to the shop.

Old 02-10-2019, 11:08 AM
Banned

Here are some videos of way more blower whine, which I think is what everyone is trying to go for:

Still some kinks to work out on.

I am fabricating it much like I did my STS-V, which was quieter than my F-Type, and ended up being louder than most snakebite cobra's we've worked on. I kid you not when I say it echo'ed though the city:

Old 02-10-2019, 01:12 PM
Tel

Interested in pipework from the MAF sensor to the SC.
Several folk say that there is very little noticeable difference though.. Seems to be down to the filter, the 1/4 wave resonators and low frequency induction mufflers in the pipework post MAF don't make much difference to the whine, allegedly.
Be keen to know how this turns out..

Old 02-10-2019, 04:57 PM
Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Here are some videos of way more blower whine, which I think is what everyone is trying to go for:

Would be great to have a 3d scan of that as it sits like that.
Does anyone have the ability scan this here?
John where are you located?

Old 02-10-2019, 05:29 PM
Banned

Cleveland.

Old 02-10-2019, 06:13 PM
Received 56 Likes on 32 Posts

Cleveland.
Ok, I was hoping you were somewhat local to me as i would have tried to see if I could scan it... I'll have to pull the set from my car at some point.

Old 02-15-2019, 11:32 AM
Banned
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I found some more pictures and details here... looks quite interesting

Facebook Post

Old 02-16-2019, 09:17 AM
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I believe it's been brought to the forums attention already but to advise othe members John Jones ,Tom Valez and Kaz Corp are all run by a thief..Jayson Kacz. Do not give these people any of your hard earned money. That is his personal car and not a "customer" as claimed. Dozens of threads and experiences available via a simple Google search.. Jayson David Kacz

Old 02-16-2019, 01:12 PM
Banned

I'm actually one of their customers, but I did chuckle of you posting up things that happened 15 years ago when he was 17. If you actually did your research, You'd see his company has 5 star reviews and has been in business for nearly a decade.

If it hurts more, I took my viper to Hennessy and had a great experience as well. John has done far, far, worse things, far more recently.

Old 02-16-2019, 01:14 PM
Banned

P.S. my F-type is the black one in the video.

Old 02-16-2019, 01:22 PM

Tom. I apologize if you are not an associated owned account of his however the way law and public records work you will see he committed these crimes very recently including theft via deception from a PayPal friends and family scam. Any crime committed at age 17 would be sealed and not accessible..i invite you to do a basic Google search so you know who you are dealing with..those records are unbiased and not run by anybody associated with "keeping him down". Here are 3 separate cases ranging from 2005 to 2008 where he committed the same crime again 3 years post his first charge.. https://www.rapsheets.org/texas/denton-jail-search.php?firstname=Jayson&lastname=Kacz

Ps your car sounds great, what do you think made the biggest difference for your sound increase??

Old 02-16-2019, 02:08 PM
Banned

Can't tell if you're trolling or just stupid... all those "separate cases" are from the same charge in 2005... which looks like making fake IDs to me. No one is looking for him, except all the positive reviews from myself and other local car guys in the area. He has the best reputation in our area.... www.kazkorp.net Wouldn't be very hard to find. He also routinely holds charity events at his house on the lake here in Cleveland. His shop address is listed on his website, have been there maybe 5-6 times over the last few years.

If you're actually interested, I have the first black prototype custom intake his shop made for me. I diddnt want polished or chrome, so he put together a multi piece powder coated kit that looks almost like the one he uploaded but uses more silicone fittings instead of welds and has specter dry filters to keep the cost down and I diddn't want an oiled filter. I can grab some pictures when I get to my home computer.

Old 02-16-2019, 03:08 PM
Received 95 Likes on 84 Posts

I liked the F type s/c whine but thought the CTS was quite OTT. All subjective though . . .

Old 02-19-2019, 12:54 PM
Received 240 Likes on 167 Posts

Originally Posted by Tom Valez
Can't tell if you're trolling or just stupid... all those "separate cases" are from the same charge in 2005... which looks like making fake IDs to me. No one is looking for him, except all the positive reviews from myself and other local car guys in the area. He has the best reputation in our area.... www.kazkorp.net Wouldn't be very hard to find. He also routinely holds charity events at his house on the lake here in Cleveland. His shop address is listed on his website, have been there maybe 5-6 times over the last few years.

If you're actually interested, I have the first black prototype custom intake his shop made for me. I diddnt want polished or chrome, so he put together a multi piece powder coated kit that looks almost like the one he uploaded but uses more silicone fittings instead of welds and has specter dry filters to keep the cost down and I diddn't want an oiled filter. I can grab some pictures when I get to my home computer.
Interesting post. The black car in the Video is NOT you. I know the owner of the car very well. Please stop trying to fool people!

Old 02-19-2019, 12:57 PM

On a related note ,

I'm well on my way to a production bolt on kit that retains upper air box to insulate from engine bay heat and keep costs reasonable while increasing whine. I will not claim any increases in power

Old 02-19-2019, 12:59 PM
Received 6,253 Likes on 5,453 Posts

Originally Posted by Colecat
I believe it's been brought to the forums attention already but to advise othe members John Jones ,Tom Valez and Kaz Corp are all run by a thief..Jayson Kacz. Do not give these people any of your hard earned money. That is his personal car and not a "customer" as claimed. Dozens of threads and experiences available via a simple Google search.. Jayson David Kacz
An interesting first post.

Please post an intro in the new members section when you can.

The following users liked this post:
Don B (02-19-2019)
Old 02-19-2019, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Norri
An interesting first post.

Please post an intro in the new members section when you can.

As an admin on the Cts-v Facebook group..i immediately recognized Jayson and felt the need to create an account in hopes of saving others from his scams
​​​​​

Old 02-26-2019, 01:33 AM
Received 128 Likes on 91 Posts

Would like to "hear more" about SC whine upgrades that only involve piping, not boost or software mods.

Dismayed to find yet another thread derailed by a scammer trying to scam.

If only someone would be as persistent with researching this upgrade as this trash is at trying over and over and over again to make more accounts here.

Old 03-01-2019, 10:21 AM
Tel

Seems like Mina, Kazcorp, Velocity AP to name but a few, have looked at the feasibility of producing post MAF tubing, but no one seems to want to take the 'bull by the horns'...guess it boils down to cost and potential low sales volume?

Maybe it will take a 'Group Buy' to get the ball rolling?

Thoughts....?